~Tziki~ Is your True God, There Can Be No Devil In My House!

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: ~Tziki~ Is your True God, There Can Be No Devil In My Ho

Dmonix wrote:If you wanna fight dirty over a rank why not be like Suarez and go for number 7

It's at least a challenge, then again I guess dropping your stats low enough to be rank 666 now a days is probably an achievement.

Number 7 sounds nice. I might just do that but considering the meaning of that number I'll have to do it in a peaceful way. (not to mention how hard it would be to fight for it :-D )
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Taegu wrote:Would it be bullying if you chose 1337? :D

i was originally going for that number, and making thread "Tziki is leet, rank 1337 belongs to me" but when i looked around there, nothing to mass and i didnt think there would be :'(

So after a few more consideration and the input of others, i chose 666.

@ Wolve, is this because of diplomacy or cz you think i love you? :P the last one could be toyed with a little...
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Jotnar

has been defeated in battle by his True God!! surrender to your god and you will be spared!

Before:
[spoiler]Defensive Action 1,991,531,698,560
Covert Action: xx,807,017,600
Covert Operatives: 1000000[/spoiler]

Def Zero'd Spies where spared.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

:smt050 diplomacy might intervene there, But who knows...
--------
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

I think Admin J wants in on this. The login code was 666 earlier.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Norbe wrote:I think Admin J wants in on this. The login code was 666 earlier.

whats his id? :P

HAHA if i am a god, i no nothing in this world that would define his mad skills :P
--------
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

~Tziki~ wrote:

HAHA if i am a god, i no nothing in this world that would define his mad skills :P

ID 1
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Norbe wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

ID 1

he's never off ppt tho :P
--------
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

seraphim wrote:go Satan666 :)

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8845

haha

Dont play anymore champ lol!!!

Tziki long time no see..Good to see your make your self a 'Godly' name in the realm of gatewars lol.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:

haha

Tziki long time no see..Good to see your make your self a 'Godly' name in the realm of gatewars lol.

yh I know, but thought of you as soon as I saw this threads title and low and behold you posted in the love story thread...
pity would have given this god a run for his money :smt050
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:

haha

hey mate :)

I had to defend your honor!! only you could lay claim to being the equal of a true god!! :smt050
--------
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

spookytherin

has been shown mercy by his god and granted forgiveness. He has been moved aside as nicely as possible
--------
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

Hmm, what would happen if someone decided to fight back? Would you fight for that turn change then its all over?

This sounds kinda fun actually...im pretty sure it has been done before though just cant remember who
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Sadow wrote:Hmm, what would happen if someone decided to fight back? Would you fight for that turn change then its all over?

This sounds kinda fun actually...im pretty sure it has been done before though just cant remember who

indeed if someone fights back then Ricos wont get involved unless that person hits other members in Ricos then we all mass there allaince :-D :-D

have fun Tziki and rock them out :smt025
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”