Forgotten Username for SGW Forums

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
temporary
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Forgotten Username for SGW Forums

Hello,

I have recently rejoined the game and was going to log into my forum account to browse the forum. However, I cannot recall my username for the forums. My e-mail address that I have on file is cellist_5_12@yahoo.com. If someone could please help me find out what my username is, I would be eternally grateful. :smt100

Thank you in advance!
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: Forgotten Username for SGW Forums

that addie is familiar, where you in DoC?
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
temporary
Forum Newbie

yes, i was. you might remember me as, raynar, or raynarsan, or tyr. i certainly remember you femme. :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

temporary wrote:yes, i was. you might remember me as, raynar, or raynarsan, or tyr. i certainly remember you femme. :)

tyr was the one :)

great to see you back xx
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

seraphim wrote:
temporary wrote:yes, i was. you might remember me as, raynar, or raynarsan, or tyr. i certainly remember you femme. :)
great to see you back xx
No. Tyr [DoC]{DDE}
Be precise, or he won't be able to log in again. 'Tyr' was another acc, not his.

9007 is Raynarsan, Mitchel, Tyr [DoC]{DDE}
Last edited by Juliette on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
temporary
Forum Newbie

Thank you! It's good to be back! :D
Tyr
Forum Newbie

ربهالنوع wrote:No. Tyr [DoC]{DDE}
Be precise, or he won't be able to log in again. 'Tyr' was another acc, not his.

Thank you so much! I feel normal again, lol. :P

On a side note, if someone wants to delete the "temporary" account I just made, that would be fine. :)
ImageImage
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

ربهالنوع wrote:
seraphim wrote:
great to see you back xx
No. Tyr [DoC]{DDE}

Tyr was the name I knew him as my dear Jimette ...

sadly there is no DoC anymore, and Myhill is no longer around either :smt089
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Tyr
Forum Newbie

seraphim wrote:Tyr was the name I knew him as my dear Jimette ...

sadly there is no DoC anymore, and Myhill is no longer around either :smt089

That's too bad, Myhill was a good player.
ImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Locked.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”