Tournament Match 2: Deathmatch

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Tournament Match 2: Deathmatch

Witch_King wrote:
Sol wrote:
Jim wrote:
Sol wrote:lag should be fixed, we had an issue with the attack/spylogs.

Cool. How about the reward bug? Can you at least acknowledge the problem so we can move on?

im assuming you're referring to the planet award? If so yeah should have been fixed, although this was hardly the place for me to say so. There is a bugs thread dedicated for the tourneys, for reasons like this.

Team deathmatch was actually on the list somewhere....but i was considering allowing people to find their own partner and enter with them.

that sounds more like wingman..

team deathmatch, should be a mixture so one alliance doesnt just team up

kinda defeats the purpose of being a team, what if you were teamed up with someone you didnt want to be with? Who wants to work with someone they dont want to? Who wants to be tagged up with some person who does nothing?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Sol wrote:
Witch_King wrote:
Sol wrote:
Jim wrote:

Cool. How about the reward bug? Can you at least acknowledge the problem so we can move on?

im assuming you're referring to the planet award? If so yeah should have been fixed, although this was hardly the place for me to say so. There is a bugs thread dedicated for the tourneys, for reasons like this.

Team deathmatch was actually on the list somewhere....but i was considering allowing people to find their own partner and enter with them.

kinda defeats the purpose of being a team, what if you were teamed up with someone you didnt want to be with? Who wants to work with someone they dont want to? Who wants to be tagged up with some person who does nothing?

SoL makes a good point. Do you think i am going to work as closely with those outside of my family as I do with those who are a part of it? ;)

*sits back and waits for explosion of applications to TAF*
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Witch_King
Forum Newbie

Sol wrote:
Witch_King wrote:
Sol wrote:
Jim wrote:

thats kinda exactly what i was going for, it forces people to get over any differences if they want to succede.

so adding in that you dont get the planets reward until the whole team is gone would make them work together
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

hokiehomeboy wrote:*sits back and waits for explosion of applications to TAF*

*Put in application*

Oh wait. I'm already in TAF. :D

Congratulations to hokiehomeboy for becoming God of the Arena, and to AG Thor, Fruc and the entire TAF ascended arena team!

Looking forward to joining you once some of the bugs are worked out.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Sol
Forum Addict

Witch_King wrote:
Sol wrote:
Witch_King wrote:
Sol wrote:
Jim wrote:

thats kinda exactly what i was going for, it forces people to get over any differences if they want to succede.

so adding in that you dont get the planets reward until the whole team is gone would make them work together

And thats why it wouldnt work :P, if people want to work together and get over some differences then they can easily do it without a forced team up.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

hokiehomeboy wrote:
Sol wrote:
Witch_King wrote:
Sol wrote:
Jim wrote:

SoL makes a good point. Do you think i am going to work as closely with those outside of my family as I do with those who are a part of it? ;)

*sits back and waits for explosion of applications to TAF*

You love me enough without me joining TAF ;)

Grats on the victory man, impressive you managed to take down Thor with his massive stats and reserves. You finally have a demi!!
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Don't worry folks, I have a feeling everyone will be gunning for TAF next time around haha.

A three-peat will be a hard feat...

Woot poet!
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”