my accounts stats n the things that make them

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: my accounts stats n the things that make them

Clarkey wrote:Well 00RA00 did you fiddle with your race change?
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

(checkbox confirms reading: EXPLANATION of changing race details
There is much you can lose!! Be careful - you are warned.

NOTE: You can change advanced race techs/units/bonuses to advanced race techs/units/bonuses as long as you have race changes left to use (each change costs 1..so change all 3 costs 3 race changes). There are no ill effects.
BUT - If you change ANY RACE DETAIL (tech,personality or social structure) to a 'basic' race,
YOU WILL LOSE ALL TECHS, FLEETS, AND WEAPONS,
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE BACK to advanced (post ascension) race details -- at least not without reaching ascension again, and
ALL 3 ATTRIBUTES (tech,personality type,social structure) WILL REVERT TO A NON-ASCENDED VARIETY.
Note that it takes 3 race changes to move from ascended to non-ascended, since all 3 aspects change.

On another note; "It happened but I cannot screenshot it" is a feeble excuse.
Unless your fiddling with your race did in fact de-ascend (not descend) you, and reset all your relations, purged all your log and your messages and such as well.
00RA00
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Paul

Andy! wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:Well they have been looking into my account so they atleast know I was asended seen as now I'm deasended again, so yer please do

So you got descended? Wow people do all the time. You claim you got attacked "once" yet I've been told you got massed which would indicate more than "once".

Do you find it difficult to understand how things work on this game, or are you purposefully annoying? Because if you find it difficult to understand when something is a bug or not then i'm happy to help you. But reporting everything as a bug when you get hit is become very stupid.

What so loosing you're asentions are a common thing, n no its the 1 AT n he shouldn't of had even got my naq

N why are you calling me annoying when I should be the 1 who's pissed off with the game, that's what is going wrong

N did you msg sue n explain or shall I
People can descend you as often as they can.

Why don't you screenshot this apparent 1 hit? From my knowledge you can do only a minimum of a 3 AT hit, not a 1 AT hit. So screenshot us your attack logs so we can see what you are trying to tell us.

at around 9:15 game time there where a few attacks made on his account... Killing his covert. < If he reports his cov units missing its NOT a bug.

EDIT: It appears from my spy logs he got sabbed. His weps are gone and therefor no def or attack stat, however he still has his units. (I did not sab him)

how is it not a bug i lost all my army protecting my covert, so some1 with a crap attack could kill them off, whereas if i had my army then i wouldnt of had lost any
00RA00
Forum Regular

Clarkey wrote:So he got a few hits on him, his weapons sabbed away and presumably got descended? Doesn't sound like a bug to me.

1 hit but now many, no sabs n you cant desend some1 to make them loose thier asention title, so to me it does
00RA00
Forum Regular

Andy! wrote:~RICHÅRD~LIONHEÅRT™[ ~The Ålterans™ ]

Not even ascended :S

got 1 thing right
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Clarkey wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Well 00RA00 did you fiddle with your race change?
00RA00
Forum Regular

Clarkey wrote:Fiddled with race settings???

no i havent
00RA00
Forum Regular

Legendary Apophis wrote:Yes he's Goa'uld and has no def tech judging from stats page.
So I would say, a mistake with race change..

no and if it says i have no techs then thats another thing lost
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Your account shows all symptoms of having changed your race settings. (Yes, it does.)

Given your previous string of 'bugs', it is far more likely that you 'accidentally' screwed up your race name/settings, than anything else.

Do you play chess, Ra?
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

I'll start massing you myself if I see this go on much longer...
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
00RA00
Forum Regular

Kikaz wrote:I'll start massing you myself if I see this go on much longer...

ha thiers not alot to mass, so i say go ahead n do you get warnings for calling people names as i dont wanna get banned but this is crap, n now people are threatning to mass me and bragging bout covert kills on a zerod account lol jokerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

00RA00 wrote:

ha thiers not alot to mass, so i say go ahead n do you get warnings for calling people names as i dont wanna get banned but this is crap, n now people are threatning to mass me and bragging bout covert kills on a zerod account lol jokerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And every 'bug' you've reported so far is a sob story trying to collect free resources, or your a freaking idiot and have no business even playing a game so 'complex'..

And by complex I mean it has a lot of words but instead of reading them let's just click everything first and then report it as a bug if we don't like the result eh?
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

00RA00 you now know the problem with your account is connected to race change, so take that to game admin.

Everything points to you whether you knowingly did something or not. I have not seen a single bug you have reported turn out to be a true bug. But if you have people threatening to mass you it is because you dont listen to anyone and you are not honest with us.
Image ImageImageImage
00RA00
Forum Regular

Kikaz wrote:
00RA00 wrote:

And every 'bug' you've reported so far is a sob story trying to collect free resources, or your a freaking idiot and have no business even playing a game so 'complex'..

And by complex I mean it has a lot of words but instead of reading them let's just click everything first and then report it as a bug if we don't like the result eh?

youre right again kikaz, i just love to :smt089 n the more free stuff the better, oh wait i lost it in the first place so i actually get nothing out of this, n dont call me a idot NO, be nice!,

n yes as you said im a idot so i think its fun to press buttons, lol jokesssssssssssss

thanks for youre help youve made some constructive comments but thanks for the idea to report more things i dont like, i will do that in the future so i think you will be hearing morfe from me n youre a **Filtered** i made a clan clan called lulz years ago
Last edited by Clarkey on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Insults
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

00RA00 wrote:
Kikaz wrote:
00RA00 wrote:

youre right again kikaz, i just love to :smt089 n the more free stuff the better, oh wait i lost it in the first place so i actually get nothing out of this, n dont call me a idot NO, be nice!

n yes as you said im a idot so i think its fun to press buttons, lol jokesssssssssssss

thanks for youre help youve made some constructive comments but thanks for the idea to report more things i dont like, i will do that in the future so i think you will be hearing morfe from me n youre a **Filtered** i made a clan clan called lulz years ago

**Filtered** **Filtered**
Last edited by Clarkey on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quoting insult

Return to “For Admin Archives”