my accounts stats n the things that make them

00RA00
Forum Regular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Paul

my accounts stats n the things that make them

My account was attacked once last nite but this morningwhen I got up I had lost everything ,asention, ATT DEF n COV
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Re: my accounts stats n the things that make them

You know what, i'm sending your ID to adminSue to finally get this "bug" issued sorted once and for all. If adminSue confirms that there is nothing wrong with the game affecting your account then we will finally know that your claims of bugs are untrue. There is no way that one account out of thousands can be affectedc so much by apparent "bugs".
Image ImageImageImage
00RA00
Forum Regular

Well they have been looking into my account so they atleast know I was asended seen as now I'm deasended again, so yer please do
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

00RA00 wrote:Well they have been looking into my account so they atleast know I was asended seen as now I'm deasended again, so yer please do

So you got descended? Wow people do all the time. You claim you got attacked "once" yet I've been told you got massed which would indicate more than "once".

Do you find it difficult to understand how things work on this game, or are you purposefully annoying? Because if you find it difficult to understand when something is a bug or not then i'm happy to help you. But reporting everything as a bug when you get hit is become very stupid.
Image ImageImageImage
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

maybe he should be banned from the bug section (or have all his posts here redirected to the newbie / FAQ area) :-D
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
00RA00
Forum Regular

Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:Well they have been looking into my account so they atleast know I was asended seen as now I'm deasended again, so yer please do

So you got descended? Wow people do all the time. You claim you got attacked "once" yet I've been told you got massed which would indicate more than "once".

Do you find it difficult to understand how things work on this game, or are you purposefully annoying? Because if you find it difficult to understand when something is a bug or not then i'm happy to help you. But reporting everything as a bug when you get hit is become very stupid.

What so loosing you're asentions are a common thing, n no its the 1 AT n he shouldn't of had even got my naq

N why are you calling me annoying when I should be the 1 who's pissed off with the game, that's what is going wrong

N did you msg sue n explain or shall I
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

00RA00 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

What so loosing you're asentions are a common thing, n no its the 1 AT n he shouldn't of had even got my naq

N why are you calling me annoying when I should be the 1 who's pissed off with the game, that's what is going wrong

People can descend you as often as they can.

Why don't you screenshot this apparent 1 hit? From my knowledge you can do only a minimum of a 3 AT hit, not a 1 AT hit. So screenshot us your attack logs so we can see what you are trying to tell us.
Image ImageImageImage
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Why don't you screenshot this apparent 1 hit? From my knowledge you can do only a minimum of a 3 AT hit, not a 1 AT hit. So screenshot us your attack logs so we can see what you are trying to tell us.

at around 9:15 game time there where a few attacks made on his account... Killing his covert. < If he reports his cov units missing its NOT a bug.

EDIT: It appears from my spy logs he got sabbed. His weps are gone and therefor no def or attack stat, however he still has his units. (I did not sab him)
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

So he got a few hits on him, his weapons sabbed away and presumably got descended? Doesn't sound like a bug to me.
Image ImageImageImage
Bromas
Forum Addict

~RICHÅRD~LIONHEÅRT™[ ~The Ålterans™ ]

Not even ascended :S
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Fiddled with race settings???
Image ImageImageImage
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Yes he's Goa'uld and has no def tech judging from stats page.
So I would say, a mistake with race change..
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Well 00RA00 did you fiddle with your race change?
Image ImageImageImage
Bromas
Forum Addict

00RA00
Forum Regular

Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

cant so admin will have to check my logs, it was a 15 AT attack but only the 1 hit

Return to “For Admin Archives”