banned

Ombudsman Case Archives
00RA00
Forum Regular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Paul

banned

Why am I banned n by who ? Any money it was clarkey or the 1 with Hebrew writting
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: banned

It is Persian.

I will leave this one to Psyko. ;)
*grin*
00RA00
Forum Regular

Can a mod, hurry up me n Andy were in the middle of something
00RA00
Forum Regular

ربهالنوع wrote:It is Persian.

I will leave this one to Psyko. ;)
*grin*

Nice

Who's a psyko n don't be grinning at me
00RA00
Forum Regular

Also how did you get role player of the year, did you pay people to vote 4 u
00RA00
Forum Regular

N y leave it, isn't that you're job
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Continue spamming in this area, and you will be banned from the forum completely.

Psyko is my understudy. She is another Ombudsman, like me. You can tell from us having the same coloured name, and the fact that we are listed as Ombudsman across the forum.
Psyko
The Irresistible

I'll look into this.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
00RA00
Forum Regular

ربهالنوع wrote:Continue spamming in this area, and you will be banned from the forum completely.

Psyko is my understudy. She is another Ombudsman, like me. You can tell from us having the same coloured name, and the fact that we are listed as Ombudsman across the forum.

I had written my post before I saw that
Psyko
The Irresistible

00RA00 wrote:Why am I banned n by who ? Any money it was clarkey or the 1 with Hebrew writting
You were banned for accumulating 3 board warnings. Two were for spam and one was for advocating criminal activity.

The consequence is a 2 week ban from full use of the forum. The person who issued the ban was not Clarkey or Juliette (the one with the Persian writing), but a GM of the forum.

Is there anything else I can help you with?
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
00RA00
Forum Regular

What were these two incidents of spam n this criminal activity
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

00RA00 wrote:What were these two incidents of spam n this criminal activity
You should receive a PM on the forum every time you are given a Board Warning. If you look through your old privates messages you should find the ones informing you that you received board warnings.

*EDIT*
I have been informed that people in the new banned usergroup cannot access their private messages even to view them. So I guess you'll just have to wait for an Ombudsman to reply. Sorry!

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
00RA00
Forum Regular

Empy wrote:
You should receive a PM on the forum every time you are given a Board Warning. If you look through your old privates messages you should find the ones informing you that you received board warnings.

Well I can't see my msg's so I can't. N I wanna appeal against the warning I did get as ur mum is hardly offensive when saying it to some1 who's called you a idiot.

Can u pls post the other two

N seen as you're name is in green do I appeal to you n how seen as I'm banned
Psyko
The Irresistible

The criminal activity promotion was for this post, posted in February.
i think drugs are great :smt043 they open your mind, and although youre doing your reasons for giving up for your kid, i have to give up to get a car as im getting drug screened aswell so the advise i give you is ,
If you take cannabis or most other drugs just drink instead thats what i do when i cant get hold of any and ATM + its legall so you can do it to extremes or till you :smt078 lol

One spam warning was for creating the exact same thread in multiple areas of the forum. Specifically for your "alliance n officers forum pages" threads.

The other spam warning was for "Repeatedly spamming a thread after verbal warning given." I assume this was the same thread where you and Andy were "in the middle of something".
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
00RA00
Forum Regular

Psyko wrote:

The criminal activity promotion was for this post, posted in February.
i think drugs are great :smt043 they open your mind, and although youre doing your reasons for giving up for your kid, i have to give up to get a car as im getting drug screened aswell so the advise i give you is ,
If you take cannabis or most other drugs just drink instead thats what i do when i cant get hold of any and ATI M + its legall so you can do it to extremes or till you :smt078 lol

One spam warning was for creating the exact same thread in multiple areas of the forum. Specifically for your "alliance n officers forum pages" threads.

The other spam warning was for "Repeatedly spamming a thread after verbal warning given." I assume this was the same thread where you and Andy were "in the middle of something".

Well I wanna appeal all 3 as about the drugs, he asked for my opinion so I gave it + where I smoke drugs its legal so its not criminal activity

N I didn't spam just it didn't show up after I posted it, so I made a new 1 n by then some1 had answers the old 1 before I could delete it

nd 1 as iv said I read the last post first so how can I get in trouble for something I didn't see

So can you un ban me as I need to get my user name from the recruitment pages

Return to “Case Archives”