I've just started and I can't attack anybody

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Ori_Master
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I've just started and I can't attack anybody

I've just started on the ascension server. I am still under protection, but with my income, little will happen even if I let my protection run its course. So I planned to attack, but it will not let me attack anybody....a notice comes up saying it would be stupid to attack those too weak or to strong....help :shock:
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Re: I've just started and I can't attack anybody

Theres a sticky just a few posts up from this one that is a rough guide to ascended.

Just to answer though newly ascended players have it the hardest in the beginning. There are people you can attack but don't expect to get much at first. When you ascended you were given Life Force Cache. Spend it on Charisma. The Dark Matter Units or DMU that you farm can be put into Fleets or converted to Life Force Cache. Charisma and your fleets are what build up your Comic Expansion Rate or CER. This is equivalent to your unit production in main. The higher your CER the more planets you will gain per day and so the more people you can attack. However at 3 bil planets your growth rate starts to decrease. But you wont reach that for awhile.

You are protected from being descended for your first 60 days and unless you piss someone off most people wont target you for descension after that. Work on your CER first then gradually increase the other stats. Your Physical Realm Abilities include your Charisma and production. As said above your Charisma combined with your fleets will increase your CER. Production increases your income rate. The other Physical Realm Abilities are your military levels.

Then you have your Personal Abilities. These help with descending others and defense against being descended. Attack Power and Attack Skill along side Maximum Natural Energy Capacity or MNEC are your descension abilities. Your mnec also increases your total Life Force and Life Force Reserves. The more you have the harder it is to descend you. Defense Power, Defense Skill, Constitution, and Repulsion are your four defensive stats. Flow and channeling are your Life Force recovery stats.

Just a basic description of everything.

But yea use your cache you got from ascending and put it into Charisma and build up your fleets from farming dmu. Then increase the other stats. I know its frustrating at first but you should have enough planets to attack the majority of the play field in about 3 to 4 weeks.

Sorry for the long post. #-o
Last edited by Angelis~ on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
Ori_Master
Forum Newbie

Thanks you, some of that was confusing at first, but after reading it a few times I think I get most of it, thank you
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

If you have questions about ascended just ask here. There are numerous people that have the knowledge and I'm sure most would be willing to help.

Image Image Image
Ori_Master
Forum Newbie

Thanks. It's just wierd that I can't attack anybody. Not even the players 1 above or below me...I'm stuck only collecting the dark matter and the worlds that i create each day

Return to “Ascended General”