Ascended Alliance Vs. Ricos Warlords

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: Ascended Alliance Vs. Ricos Warlords

Sebastiaan, is this still a war thread ? or is this war over and you admit defeat/surrender from this war.

Apparently the alliance you ran to thinks you are not in a war anymore.
a very bad hairdo
Drought
Forum Expert

sry to double post:

Sebastiaan, you have one hour to comply with a surrender ... or it will not matter where you try to hide.

If any FS has problems with him being massed, you are free to discuss it here.
a very bad hairdo
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

You call him a runner, when he's in an alliance that's going to war with you in less than 24 hours...

He's not running anywhere, he's not going anywhere, he's still going to fight you guys but under our name and our tag representing us. At the end of the 4 weeks, all issues between FS and Ricos including seb atm will be washed off the plate as was discussed between both HCs.

Till the war starts, there are to be no hits between FS/FP and RW as was discussed already, so any hit on seb before sunday will be a breach of an agreement you made with FS, and we do not take that lightly. You will have 4 weeks to punish seb as much as you want, stop trying to create an issue where there need not be one over a few hours. He's not running, he hasn't run, he's still fighting you guys, just continuing it under the time FS and RW chose.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Drought
Forum Expert

xDaku wrote:You call him a runner, when he's in an alliance that's going to war with you in less than 24 hours...

He's not running anywhere, he's not going anywhere, he's still going to fight you guys but under our name and our tag representing us. At the end of the 4 weeks, all issues between FS and Ricos including seb atm will be washed off the plate as was discussed between both HCs.

Till the war starts, there are to be no hits between FS/FP and RW as was discussed already, so any hit on seb before sunday will be a breach of an agreement you made with FS, and we do not take that lightly. You will have 4 weeks to punish seb as much as you want, stop trying to create an issue where there need not be one over a few hours. He's not running, he hasn't run, he's still fighting you guys, just continuing it under the time FS and RW chose.

RW FS war has nothing to do with Sebastian and his antics how he behaves in this war thread.

He has a little over half an hour left according to my clock.
Stop trying to protect a runner who also runs his mouth.

The repercusions of his actions are his own to bare.
If you are going to protect him for it ... so be it.
a very bad hairdo
xDaku
Forum Addict

IF you are going to go by your own actions rather than your HCs you'll find yourself in trouble. Seb is a member of FS, he'll be at war with you guys in a few hours again, I'd suggest you go and talk to DnD or HMV before trying to pull something that'll mess up the work of your alliance mates.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

LMAO!!

FS recruiting snipers? LOL, thats just all i can say to this... just lol

Sebastian, this war isnt over because you join FS, until you surrender on the forums, or RICOS HC contact me to say otherwise, you will continue to be massed if you build.

Runners dont get out for free, surrender and see your time in FS as a new start....
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Drought
Forum Expert

xDaku wrote:IF you are going to go by your own actions rather than your HCs you'll find yourself in trouble. Seb is a member of FS, he'll be at war with you guys in a few hours again, I'd suggest you go and talk to DnD or HMV before trying to pull something that'll mess up the work of your alliance mates.

Were details discussed on Sebastian for the FS RW war ?
And was it discussed that he is allowed to say what he desires about his other war he doesnt deem over ?

I can not imagine that being so ....
a very bad hairdo
xDaku
Forum Addict

Duck Dodgers wrote:
xDaku wrote:IF you are going to go by your own actions rather than your HCs you'll find yourself in trouble. Seb is a member of FS, he'll be at war with you guys in a few hours again, I'd suggest you go and talk to DnD or HMV before trying to pull something that'll mess up the work of your alliance mates.

And was it discussed that he is allowed to say what he desires about his other war he doesnt deem over ?

Details were discussed on sebastian for the FS RW war and it was agreed to end off that issue once the 4 weeks were over, and to continue the fight with him once the FS RW war starts. Once again, discuss it with your HC before pulling something like what you're planning right now.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Drought
Forum Expert

xDaku wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:

Details were discussed on sebastian for the FS RW war and it was agreed to end off that issue once the 4 weeks were over, and to continue the fight with him once the FS RW war starts. Once again, discuss it with your HC before pulling something like what you're planning right now.

I am guessing that was before he determined himself winner of this here war ....

If my alliance leaders will put up with that, then I am in the wrong alliance.
a very bad hairdo
xDaku
Forum Addict

He declared AA the winner when he's not in AA. If I declare AA the winner of this war when I'm not in AA, will I be massed for it too? :roll:

I will have a talk with seb, but we have a war coming up and I'd rather everything be kept clean. You have your "war" with the 3 remaining members in AA here if you wanna call it that, seb said he's not surrendering because he's in the FS RW war which is fine, these threats to continue sitting on him after the 4 weeks are up is ridiculous.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Drought
Forum Expert

xDaku wrote:He declared AA the winner when he's not in AA. If I declare AA the winner of this war when I'm not in AA, will I be massed for it too? :roll:

I will have a talk with seb, but we have a war coming up and I'd rather everything be kept clean. You have your "war" with the 3 remaining members in AA here if you wanna call it that, seb said he's not surrendering because he's in the FS RW war which is fine, these threats to continue sitting on him after the 4 weeks are up is ridiculous.

They are not rediculous, he is taking a piss at us ... sadly he is pissing in the wind.
Man ... you should stop trying to be his guardian angel xdaku, its annoying.

Sebs on my pooplist now too for as long as he doesnt surrender in this here war.

20 minutes
a very bad hairdo
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

xDaku wrote:He declared AA the winner when he's not in AA. If I declare AA the winner of this war when I'm not in AA, will I be massed for it too? :roll:

your talking in here is rediculous. the fs-ricos war ends without any alliance surrendering. why should sebastian be allowed that priviledge? he is a runner, from one alliance war to another, irrelevant of it being against the same alliance he cannot declare war himself then have it ended by another alliance, without a surrender from him.

AA or not, he's a runner and a coward.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
xDaku
Forum Addict

Why should he, as a player, surrender to ricos when he's going to war with you guys in 21 hours time? :roll:

Talk about grand hissy fits.

And tziki, that war doesn't end with a surrender it ends with an understanding to resolve all issues at the end of it. That includes seb.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Drought
Forum Expert

xDaku wrote:Why should he, as a player, surrender to ricos when he's going to war with you guys in 21 hours time? :roll:

And tziki, that war doesn't end with a surrender it ends with an understanding to resolve all issues at the end of it. That includes seb.

THATS CRAP DAKU

FS war is unrelated to this ... if you make that so ... it would show FS as the pitt where crap can go after they stink up the place.

So .. Sebastian is, according to FS, allowed to be disrespectfull as he pleases, .... allowed to run from wars ... alllowed to hide ... and talk crap ... and feel all warm and cosy in his new found home.

Good for FS ... realy :\

I couldnt give crap less daku
a very bad hairdo
xDaku
Forum Addict

Duck Dodgers wrote:
xDaku wrote:Why should he, as a player, surrender to ricos when he's going to war with you guys in 21 hours time? :roll:

THATS CRAP DAKU

FS war is unrelated to this ... if you make that so ... it would show FS as the pitt where crap can go after they stink up the place.

So .. Sebastian is, according to FS, allowed to be disrespectfull as he pleases, .... allowed to run from wars ... alllowed to hide ... and talk crap ... and feel all warm and cosy in his new found home.

Good for FS ... realy :\

I couldnt give crap less daku

LMAO, I posted earlier that I will talk to seb, you're still throwing your hissy fit and threatening indefinite "sit-ons". :roll:
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler