Double posting

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Double posting

I recently heard that posting multiple posts in a row is not against the rules. How dumb is that? ](*,)
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Double posting

Loki™ wrote:I recently heard that posting multiple posts in a row is not against the rules. How dumb is that? ](*,)

#-o
Psyko
The Irresistible

This is true. The rules have been changed to reflect as much.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

It is not dumb at all.

When doing many multiple quotes on a phone it can be difficult and therefore easier to do as single posts.

Whether you read the posts all in one post or as seperate posts it makes no difference, you are still just "reading". It does not hurt your eyes! :shock:
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

That question cannot be answered, Loki. You cannot quantify dumbness. We are now catering to the idiocy of sub-par browser-developers and people who are stuck with second rate posts.

@Clarkey; Signatures **Filtered** your theory up. This is not twitter, and the eejits can use more than 140 characters when posting here.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Clarkey wrote:It is not dumb at all.

When doing many multiple quotes on a phone it can be difficult and therefore easier to do as single posts.

Whether you read the posts all in one post or as seperate posts it makes no difference, you are still just "reading". It does not hurt your eyes! :shock:

What jo said and besides seeing 10 posts in a row by one 00RA00 irritates the hell out of me.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Irritates you lol not much to get upset over though. It should never have been against the rules in the first place.

You tried doing like 5+ multi-quote on a phone?
Image ImageImageImage
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:Irritates you lol not much to get upset over though. It should never have been against the rules in the first place.

Yes I have, but have you also tried reading multiple posts from the same person on a phone?
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Haz wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Irritates you lol not much to get upset over though. It should never have been against the rules in the first place.

Yes I have, but have you also tried reading multiple posts from the same person on a phone?

Yes i have it requires me scrolling down which is no different to reading posts in a row from different people.
Image ImageImageImage
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:
Haz wrote:

Yes i have it requires me scrolling down which is no different to reading posts in a row from different people.

But then have you also tried replying to the multiple posts from the phone?
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Haz wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
Haz wrote:

Yes you reply to the posts, very simple really, you click reply or quote, type ur message and hit submit.
Image ImageImageImage
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:
Haz wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
Haz wrote:

Yes you reply to the posts, very simple really, you click reply or quote, type ur message and hit submit.

It is significantly harder to reply to multiple posts from a phone.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Then, here is a thought. Everyone who logs into these boards on a phone get their signatures CUT. I am really not interested in watching some crappy series of quotes or a retarded image come by 10 times, and the eejits who bought a crap phone should not even be here anyway. Seriously. The forums become a **Filtered** mess with those dimwits posting 20 times in a single thread.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Are you really going to fuss about double posting, i mean thats the most pathetic thing to fuss about.

Rules should be there to prevent or punish serious offences.

So what if something is a bit harder on a phone, that's your choice to use a phone.

@Jo switch off sigs then.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Besides, why should people who have afforded themselves decent phones, or just are not that addicted that they would need their phones to log on as well as regular pc/laptop/ipads, change their settings to cater to fools and stubborn people?

@Clarkey; I am not going to **Filtered** switch off sigs because there are MORONS whose fingers are too damned stubby to properly hit the edit / quote buttons.
Last edited by Juliette on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”