Arena/tournament bugs go here

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Re: Arena/tournament bugs go here

i tryed got lost logged back in and i was in this team so i dunno
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

ID 5185 on ascended ppt... just as he gets close to being eliminated

not sure if its a bug or not, please look into it ^_^

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

More bugs ...

Now, the tournament is also effecting main :D

After having set vacation mode for the hell of it ... and later logged back ...
I was on an ascended PPT ... so did some attacks and PPT was removed it seems.

I am off PPT again ... but my main seems to think that my ascended is still on vacation xD

Ohw the joys of a bugged tournament ....
a very bad hairdo
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Look, I really do NOT have time to mod this thread right now so please. PLEASE. stick to the following instructions or I will get really upset and cry:
DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD IN ANY WAY. A bug needs one or two posts max to report so Sol can see what the problem is and work with AJ to get it fixed asap.
Lebe
Forum Grunt

I dont have option to change abilities in my team.
3 members at begining, 2 of then changed stats few hours ago. The 3rd one was eliminated from arena while ago and he is still listed as member and rest 2 membes could not change abilities.

...but it is possible to change them for that 3rd player, that was eliminated from arena.
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

Lebe wrote:I dont have option to change abilities in my team.
3 members at begining, 2 of then changed stats few hours ago. The 3rd one was eliminated from arena while ago and he is still listed as member and rest 2 membes could not change abilities.

...but it is possible to change them for that 3rd player, that was eliminated from arena.

I have same problem.............. and also one of the unit is slaughtered and I get a pm ... "Message text:

One of your members has been slaughtered, your leader can change your abilities "

but can not.... need help thank you :)
I AM

marshall
Forum Intermediate

Current bugs that have been observed:
-Cannot change unit abilities upon the death of a team mate.
-Once only one member is left in a unit, the unit is sometimes disbanded and the remaining player is unable to change abilities.
-As above, but player is unable to use ANY abilities once his teammates are eliminated.
-Vacation mode working -_-
-Teams slaughtered not working, probably to do with some teams being disbanded when only one player is left.
-Players showing up in the cosmos while they're unranked. Easy to kill a player who hasnt had any turn income yet.
-Searching and then clicking on a name yields a completely different player than the one searched.
-Command star still unranked.
-Conflicting messages from tournament overlord upon killing a player your teammate got the most kills on
[spoiler]You wait for the blessing of planets from the tournament overlords, but it does not come, it appears someone else in the arena took more lives from EzerSzekely than you did.
The tournament overlord awards you 100,000,000 planets for your team mates devastation of EzerSzekely[/spoiler]

thought I'd compile all the bugs, both minor and major, we at OE have noticed ^_^

Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

marshall wrote:Current bugs that have been observed:
-Once only one member is left in a unit, the unit is sometimes disbanded and the remaining player is unable to change abilities.
-As above, but player is unable to use ANY abilities once his teammates are eliminated.
-Teams slaughtered not working, probably to do with some teams being disbanded when only one player is left.
-Players showing up in the cosmos while they're unranked. Easy to kill a player who hasnt had any turn income yet.
-Searching and then clicking on a name yields a completely different player than the one searched.
-Conflicting messages from tournament overlord upon killing a player your teammate got the most kills on
[spoiler]You wait for the blessing of planets from the tournament overlords, but it does not come, it appears someone else in the arena took more lives from EzerSzekely than you did.
The tournament overlord awards you 100,000,000 planets for your team mates devastation of EzerSzekely[/spoiler]

thought I'd compile all the bugs, both minor and major, we at OE have noticed ^_^

And I concur .. here at the ...I AM .. station 8)
I AM

Sol
Forum Addict

marshall wrote:Current bugs that have been observed:
As soon as AJ uploads the files, this should be ok, I made a fall back
The above two make sense...but I'll have to find why they are getting booted.
This was specifically fixed some time ago so i don't know why it's able to work now...but it's an easy fix anyway.
Ya, added that for some other reason, probably could change it back
I think there was something like this before...
Will look at it when the tourney is over, hardly important as a said before, it was the cause of the overall rank not working.
-Conflicting messages from tournament overlord upon killing a player your teammate got the most kills onProbably caused by simultaneous massing, i.e you and your friend slaughtered the guy at the same time, you buy yourself didn't get the rewards to distribute to your unit, however your other team mate got the kill planets and 'gave' some to you

I like compilations.
The others I'll look at now.
Unfortunately nothing ever works right, none of this was found in the 3 betas i held and we did have a rigorous run of the tourney :P. So yeah, bare with me.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
marshall
Forum Intermediate

Nice to know things are on the mend :smt050

Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Same thing for Unit18.

bling bling has been eliminated, yet he still appears in the unit on the View Unit's page.

viewtopic.php?f=308&t=194081&start=59
Comador wrote:one of the members was killed but he still is in the unit, I got a pm "Message text:

One of your members has been slaughtered, your leader can change your abilities "

but can not.... need help thank you :)

At first the Unit 18's leader was Winter Wolf who has not logged on since he registered for the tourney and all of us were stuck with no abilities set up. --- this thing must be fixed in the future.

I dunno how Winter Wolf was eliminated (thus i became leader), but we had 2 deaths (including his) and only 1 option to change abilities. So you must fix this and give me one more round. :P
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

bump lol

fix the abilities, so that i can nuke people. :smt060
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

hmmm for some reason it says my team is elliamanted

but i aint been hit now it says i have no unit WTH is going on ??
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

I have the feeling that I've been scammed for my time with this tournament. lol
Sol
Forum Addict

Ok try and keep this thread clean, keep reports concise and detailed, and dont spam.
Quite a few have been fixed etc. Just post here if something is still wrong with your team.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”