Potential multi id 71217

The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Potential multi id 71217

Had 25 mill UU out, ready to send to someone, and PLAYER HELPER comes along and raids most of it.

I spied them and couldn't see the UU anywhere, except for his total army size being 25mill.

I decided to check his ID on forums, and found it was previously involved in a multi case against Forced Entry: viewtopic.php?f=159&t=185314

And then after all that, I check again, to find he's raided a bit more, and that his army size is now 21mill.

I suspect he is a multi, sending off the UU to another account.

Please note: this is not accusing Forced Entry, I just wish to note that ID 71217 was previously involved in a multi investigation.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: Potential multi id 71217

that is common practice , some ppl cant buy due to limit or smone sent the units to be raided. it happens all the time.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Lithium wrote:that is common practice , some ppl cant buy due to limit or smone sent the units to be raided. it happens all the time.

I have a feeling that Haz is saying he was the one that had the 25m uu out ready to send to someone before it got raided.
Image ImageImageImage
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:
Lithium wrote:that is common practice , some ppl cant buy due to limit or smone sent the units to be raided. it happens all the time.

I have a feeling that Haz is saying he was the one that had the 25m uu out ready to send to someone before it got raided.

Correct.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Lithium
Forum Zombie

it takes 3-5 sec to set a broker. could Haz provide any proof that the acc was active or not while the uu were out? however having uu out doesnt make smone a multie because feeding is allowed.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Lithium read the thread properly please. HAZ WAS THE ONE THAT HAD THE 25M UU OUT. It suddenly got raided by PLAYER HELPER and when Haz spied him he couldnt see the UU anywhere on that account and he suspects it might have been sent elsewhere.

Is that clear enough?
Image ImageImageImage
Lithium
Forum Zombie

lol i tho he saw a 25m out to smone grrr
clean my irrelevant replies

also see aiciak@hotmail.com very old scamer related to the id , must be feeding some account
Last edited by Lithium on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Yezzz Haz, of course it sucks to lose 25m UU, but there are people watching for good farms / raids with eagle eyes.. as for raiding and then selling? It can be done with real quick speed.

Time to go to Portland. Why? No clue. Just go there. I hear they have an awesome book store.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:Yezzz Haz, of course it sucks to lose 25m UU, but there are people watching for good farms / raids with eagle eyes.. as for raiding and then selling? It can be done with real quick speed.

Time to go to Portland. Why? No clue. Just go there. I hear they have an awesome book store.

Yes, I know it sucks, and I'm not trying to get it back, I'm just noting that it looks suspicious that straight after I am raided, the UU is nowhere to be seen. Maybe a quick sale, maybe not. Which is why I reported it.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Sounds like an inside job, if you where going to be brokering the UU to someone, given that it takes a few seconds to set it up, espically with TABS, and in that very very small limited window in time someone just happens to randomly raid you, id say whoever you where trading with was in on it.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

GeneralChaos wrote:Sounds like an inside job, if you where going to be brokering the UU to someone, given that it takes a few seconds to set it up, espically with TABS, and in that very very small limited window in time someone just happens to randomly raid you, id say whoever you where trading with was in on it.

That wasn't it, it was their own UU I was sending back. They wouldn't have anything to gain from raiding their own UU from me.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

:-k why would i raid my own UU no we just thought it was a little strange that it happened so quickly lol so we figured it couldnt hurt to have it checked out
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Angnoch wrote::-k why would i raid my own UU no we just thought it was a little strange that it happened so quickly lol so we figured it couldnt hurt to have it checked out
Maybe you are just slow.
It cannot hurt to have it checked out though. (Is what she said after he came home with a black eye.)
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

considering he has already been suspected at one time Haz and I thought it prudent to at least post it up 8)
Spoiler

Return to “Report Archive”