ME is not working

|D3v1L|
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

ME is not working

hi my ME stopped working for some reason it stopped a wile ago and i dont know why if someone could fill me in that would be amazing
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=190986 =trade feedback(new) so please leave some
Spoiler
xdaku wrote:play dead, works for me
she goes to call the ambulance, jump out the window and run for it
xdaku wrote:though I heard he was talking **Filtered** about you the other day.... I believe he was probably just taking a **Filtered** an people mistook the sounds for his voice
Xdaku wrote:yea people like brothers don't shower they go to car washes a proper "wash"
dark hero wrote:yeh **Filtered** that
that is money I would rather spend on cheap chinese **Filtered**
and drugs...
both at the same time
Spoiler

nimious
Fledgling Forumer

Re: ME is not working

ME is working (or at least it should), but numbers shown are not correct. what you see is just the biggest number this game can show ;)
|D3v1L|
Forum Irregular

nimious wrote:ME is working (or at least it should), but numbers shown are not correct. what you see is just the biggest number this game can show ;)

aw really thats stupid :(
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=190986 =trade feedback(new) so please leave some
Spoiler
xdaku wrote:though I heard he was talking **Filtered** about you the other day.... I believe he was probably just taking a **Filtered** an people mistook the sounds for his voice
Xdaku wrote:yea people like brothers don't shower they go to car washes a proper "wash"
and drugs...
both at the same time
Spoiler

Blank
Forum Newbie

Mine's been stuck on 926,515,997,816,000 for about two weeks. :smt017
Abhi
Forum Irregular

Blank wrote:Mine's been stuck on 926,515,997,816,000 for about two weeks. :smt017

So I think whats happening is that the only way to raise ME at this point is to get it in other ways instead of farming. So massing and sabbing will still work.
|D3v1L|
Forum Irregular

well they fixed it now they should also fix the ME ranking system
Spoiler
and drugs...
both at the same time
Spoiler

Abhi
Forum Irregular

Vintage King wrote:well they fixed it now they should also fix the ME ranking system

I don't know if that was ever broken or just not functional to begin with. I don't ever remember it being ranked
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Abhi wrote:
Vintage King wrote:well they fixed it now they should also fix the ME ranking system

I don't know if that was ever broken or just not functional to begin with. I don't ever remember it being ranked

ME used to be ranked (it was awesome to know btw). There was also one era where it was not only ranked...but it was INCLUDED in your overall ranking... (that was sorta awesome, but easily exploited).

ME definitely needs to be ranked again. Chasing rank 1 ME was always fun! Including in overall ranks is too messy though.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)

Return to “General”