Abhorsen 1991/Boxer

Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Re: Abhorsen 1991/Boxer

:-/
everyone hush up and let the game admins do their job.
Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

He's a multi, he confessed to me last time we were drunk....
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
Race: Ancient
ID: 71676

this is just untrue
ImageImage
Mimes, Cholestoral, Ninjas. The silent Killers
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

This game is dying, and people have Multi's all over the place now... Ab's... No :( I hope not... I really really hope not what a great guy, but at the sametime if you decided to start Multying I don't personally care your a great guy and this is a dying game... Sorry but when this game meant something yeah hell yeah but now, nah I don't care *I do no speak for FS just as a friend*

good luck mate :smt056 a lot of people have been accused and never been banned keep your head up and throw your finger up at the haters!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Thel wrote:He's a multi, he confessed to me last time we were drunk....

he confessed when he was sober on the forum lol saying it was a prank for femme ..

seriously if he gets away with it, ill just make 5 or 6 multis on the grounds "the game is dying" or its "for a prank"
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Can we please have an end to the flaming?

I understand passions run high when something like this comes to light and as i have said privately i am simply doing what i would hope any player would do. From what i can see Abhorsen has made a juvenile error here and anyone taking a blind bit of notice to the initial couple of note-worthy posts will see exactly why. The problem is, it seems to me that Abhorsen1991/Boxer21 were both active at the same time ingame and clearly the same person on the forum which means, sadly for those involved, a slap on the wrists might be in order.

I have tried my upper most to keep opinion out of my evidence, i would have hoped that others would do the same.

If there are evidential concerns please feel free to add and if there are other cases please post your evidence in respective threads accordingly. If you wish to support/unsupport please do so privately.

Show some respect now, eh? Please.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular

GhostyGoo wrote:Can we please have an end to the flaming?

I understand passions run high when something like this comes to light and as i have said privately i am simply doing what i would hope any player would do. From what i can see Abhorsen has made a juvenile error here and anyone taking a blind bit of notice to the initial couple of note-worthy posts will see exactly why. The problem is, it seems to me that Abhorsen1991/Boxer21 were both active at the same time ingame and clearly the same person on the forum which means, sadly for those involved, a slap on the wrists might be in order.

I have tried my upper most to keep opinion out of my evidence, i would have hoped that others would do the same.

If there are evidential concerns please feel free to add and if there are other cases please post your evidence in respective threads accordingly. If you wish to support/unsupport please do so privately.

Show some respect now, eh? Please.

Very well said =D>
ImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Please keep this thread on topic. All off topic posts will be removed shortly.

It might help if the IDs being questioned were provided.

EDIT : Thread cleaned.
Image ImageImageImage
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:

he confessed when he was sober on the forum lol saying it was a prank for femme ..

seriously if he gets away with it, ill just make 5 or 6 multis on the grounds "the game is dying" or its "for a prank"

You've spent far too much time with JT/Deathlok (Charlie/Nickie, whatever mood hes in depends!!) :smt043

Good eye Goo. Always best to report it regardless../ too many haters floating about :smt105

Innocent till proven guilty! Let the admin be the judge.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular

Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:

You've spent far too much time with JT/Deathlok (Charlie/Nickie, whatever mood hes in depends!!) :smt043

Good eye Goo. Always best to report it regardless../ too many haters floating about :smt105

Innocent till proven guilty! Let the admin be the judge.

I like this post the bestest! :P
I agree completely about goo reporting it, he had no reason not to and like you said the admin shall deal with the rest to the best of their god like judgement
ImageImage
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

huxley how you doin on the botton of dde's boot ;)

abhorsen you multi'd you admitted it , if you dont get banned ill be making armies of multis just for a prank on people,l you know take a planet with each account ... just for a laugh of course.. #-o #-o
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular

You seem to be making the same point again and again, im not trying to sound like a douche butaybe you should just wait and see what the admins conclude, I have passed the necessary information onto them and dont feel it needs to be relayed onto you. As well as this it just seems like your pushing for ban rather then providing facts against me. The facts have been posted and you have added nothing constructive. i appreciated your opinion at the start of the thread but since then your ramblings have been repetitive and not needed

If you have anything else (forms of evidence or testimonies from users involved) it would be much appreciated and very welcome for every member of this community but otherwise leave it out ^.^

Have a lovely day! I'm going back to bed to my girlfriend, sweet dreams
ImageImage
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

paul has been a friend and like a son to me for a long time, i highly dont think he's cheating.
Easy^ Rocks
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Drahazar wrote:
Abhorsen 1991 wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote:There's more:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

One of those is clearly asgard as stated in the first post and i wouldn't mind betting that one of those "Forgotten/forgotten" was once a Go'auld.

Abhorsen 1991 wrote:thanks for posting this actually!

where's the accusation part XD I don't come in here much lol

I expect you might be about to regret not coming in here a little less. Such a shame.

I can quite gladly say that neither of those accounts have been used in a long time :)
one I believe was set up by my younger brother (the 92 one) because he wanted to see what the big deal was, and didn't like it at all now he calls it gaywars because it didn't even have any graphics.

and the other was set up while I did a stint of innactivity from my main account because secondary school was coming to an end :)

I had actually fogotten they even existed XD

mods and admin can dig as deeply as they like, I have nothing to fear at all and I hope all of this can be worked out fairly quickly because I don't like the idea of me being thought of as a multi, they're icky people and I've never liked them.

my brother also calls this gaywars
he also calls battlestar galactica - battlestar gaylactica
the list goes on

i don't see this as an attempt to better/boost your account, i don't think it was vindictive or done with bad intentions.

Your not like Harchester, who has brazenly bragged about breaking the rules, but i cannot condone cheating.

:smt025

good luck paul may you be all good and safe
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

harchester wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Abhorsen 1991 wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote:There's more:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

One of those is clearly asgard as stated in the first post and i wouldn't mind betting that one of those "Forgotten/forgotten" was once a Go'auld.

Abhorsen 1991 wrote:thanks for posting this actually!

where's the accusation part XD I don't come in here much lol

I expect you might be about to regret not coming in here a little less. Such a shame.

I can quite gladly say that neither of those accounts have been used in a long time :)
one I believe was set up by my younger brother (the 92 one) because he wanted to see what the big deal was, and didn't like it at all now he calls it gaywars because it didn't even have any graphics.

and the other was set up while I did a stint of innactivity from my main account because secondary school was coming to an end :)

I had actually fogotten they even existed XD

mods and admin can dig as deeply as they like, I have nothing to fear at all and I hope all of this can be worked out fairly quickly because I don't like the idea of me being thought of as a multi, they're icky people and I've never liked them.

my brother also calls this gaywars
he also calls battlestar galactica - battlestar gaylactica
the list goes on

i don't see this as an attempt to better/boost your account, i don't think it was vindictive or done with bad intentions.

Your not like Harchester, who has brazenly bragged about breaking the rules, but i cannot condone cheating.

:smt025

good luck paul may you be all good and safe

dont you mean : good luck paul may you ALL be good and safe :smt115
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.

Return to “Report Archive”