Change is in the air..

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Change is in the air..

Oh TITANs what a stupid move you muppets, I had respect for you guys once, oh well I guess it had to end one day.
Image ImageImageImage
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:Oh TITANs what a stupid move you muppets, I had respect for you guys once, oh well I guess it had to end one day.

You can't have respect for anything Clarkey. There's none been given to you to give out :D

However, odd move by OE. I really don't see the same gameplay...nevertheless, any change is welcomed and I wish you both the best of luck in your new paths.

On another note....alliance announcement.com?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

I wish Omegan Empire and TITANS the best of luck with this change.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Gl to you all!
TITANS love mergers....dont you guys? :smt050
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

:roll:
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

=D>

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Field Marshall wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Oh TITANs what a stupid move you muppets, I had respect for you guys once, oh well I guess it had to end one day.

You can't have respect for anything Clarkey. There's none been given to you to give out :D

Lmao so in your eyes you can only give out respect to people if you've earned respect yourself, you muppet.

TITANs I still like you guys, just OE was a poor choice, that's my opinion. Could have been worse tho, you could have joined forces with FM lmao.
Image ImageImageImage
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Clarkey wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

Lmao so in your eyes you can only give out respect to people if you've earned respect yourself, you muppet.

TITANs I still like you guys, just OE was a poor choice, that's my opinion. Could have been worse tho, you could have joined forces with FM lmao.

And you are what ingame? :smt017

Congrats though, not sure I immediately see the benefit, but im sure there was a reason... few salvagable players in Titans! :D
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Dow
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: OE
ID: 16194

Jim wrote:Gl to you all!

LOL Loves you
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Dow wrote:
Jim wrote:Gl to you all!

LOL Loves you

I hope this one goes better than the last!

SuperSaiyan wrote:I hope this opens up some interesting roleplay, Titans joining a greek alliance brings up a whole realm of possibilities :-D

=D>
Until The roman Legion come along and make poor copies?
Game Over
Forum Elite

Interesting

Good luck
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

Just sayin' - don't be a hater :D

Ok, i'll retract. Anyone can give out respect, regardless of what people think of them! It'll just fall on deaf ears and everyone will just ignore it! :smt115
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

I applaud the move myself. It is not a death of either T I T A N S or Alpha. Neither have lost they histories or their pride, Their names will both be salvaged and merged. Together both will be stronger than before. It is about time the T I T A N S and their Greek slayers found a way to work together.

Yes, there were choices for both groups to look for merging partners and wanting the same things. Both were making careful considerations of many different partners and both settled on the best... From this merger, the ONE group will be stronger than the two could have been individually. Histories, Pride, Respect... all intact.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

hmmmmm.... me like :-D

=D>
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

heard about it week ago

shame really, will mean mixing a lot of the smaller account in Titans with the powered up accounts in OE, so they'll get targetted in future wars undoubtably

best of luck to the Titans guys :-D

clarkey your a noob
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Alliance announcements”