2012 Cancellations/Renewals

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

Re: 2012 Cancellations/Renewals

everything i watch right now that is on this list, is renewed. I stopped watching house at the end of season 6 i think. I wont bother catching up.

any word on anything on SyFY/SPACE?
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Fringe is renewed, but only for a 12 episode (half) series then that's it finished :-(
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

House being cancelled was depressing, but at the sametime the finale was pretty good. So I'm ok with that.

Fringe, hopefully the last 12 episodes can be amazing. Who knows.

Breaking Bad is coming to an end, looking forward to the final season. Hopefully they can live up to the last finale. :lol:

Eureka is on it's last season as well. So far it's a lot of filler crap. I don't think they were expecting it to be the final when they started writing it. Which means the last few episodes really needs to get on the ball or it's going to end craptastically.

Sanctuary has ended as well, which really sucks. Would have been great to atleast have one more season.

Falling Skies is good so far, but I'm not sure that it's going to last for a third season. Thus I am expecting this one to be the last. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Flash Point is also in it's last season.

Most of my favorite shows are being canceled, seems that all but one of SyFy's shows are getting/has been canceled. Wonder what comes next season. :-k
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Darth Optimus wrote:Only The Big Bang Theory is worth watching.

+1 although fringe is on my must see list along with dexter of course :)
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

none of the shows we're in the habit of watching appear to have been cancelled... there's a few we used to watch that were, but not any that were cancelled recently... (as in the last year or so)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “The TV room”