IceBreaker Message to GW community - Read

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: IceBreaker Message to GW community - Read

Ice mate I have love for you man. hell i was always buying UU off of you when you first started selling way back when.. I don't have a problem with you as a person what-so-ever, the reason for the massing was simple and well put I thought. I don't care who spends money on this game, so the BS about money spenders and so on is bullocks. it is when you cross the line and are not only using multies but using scripts as well. Or w/e you call them.

What makes me insanely crazy is not only am I growing and farming to even keep half a decent account going to keep up with the money spenders, now a days it seems so easy to just pull out a script.. So, I guess it would be tempting today if someone handed me a script and i ran it, for my own personal gain. So, I look at it from my other point of view. you have 37 Covert why would you not just go all the way and make your account a beast? I thought you played the game, not the people mate.. [-X [-X
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
IceBreaker
Forum Expert
Alliance: None (LoneWolf)
Race: Ascendet Ancient
ID: 1915676

Les Ennemis wrote:Ice mate I have love for you man. hell i was always buying UU off of you when you first started selling way back when.. I don't have a problem with you as a person what-so-ever, the reason for the massing was simple and well put I thought. I don't care who spends money on this game, so the BS about money spenders and so on is bullocks. it is when you cross the line and are not only using multies but using scripts as well. Or w/e you call them.

What makes me insanely crazy is not only am I growing and farming to even keep half a decent account going to keep up with the money spenders, now a days it seems so easy to just pull out a script.. So, I guess it would be tempting today if someone handed me a script and i ran it, for my own personal gain. So, I look at it from my other point of view. you have 37 Covert why would you not just go all the way and make your account a beast? I thought you played the game, not the people mate.. [-X [-X

Np everyone has its own opinion. U should atleat wrote that u didn't mass alone and give some credits to your alliance mate BROTHER and not just urself that is just what i would do.

Just a question when u farm u look attack logs allways while farming and u fix your strike weapons for every attack and bank for every hit ??? Hmmm i don't its time consuming. I sow U and BROTHER massing me down just before turn change and sow the chance while u rebuild your stats i would do some farming but it was my poor choice when checked attack log i stoped and wait it out.

Cersei Lannister wrote:Aside from statposting; that proves nothing at all. Anyone who gets massed watches the people who mass them for a while. You clearly took out a lot (well, not that much) of naquadah, or you started farming after massing him, but either way, this is just someone who notices you have a bundle of naq out repeatedly and masses you.
I have had the same thing when farming; Commander Vimes was epic-farming my farmed naq before I banked it. Does not mean script, simply means your opponent is awake and paying attention.

As for rebuilding to the same stats; most people have a favourite set up they can easily rebuild to. (At times, they deviate and build more.. but) we all have a war reserve of at least 50 trillion to rebuild yourself to your perceived ideal stats. For instance, I recommend the members of Talamasca who are ascending to build 1m strike/1m def and 5m spies on (preferably) cov 30. That is both cheap to rebuild and it keeps you well within GnR range.

Not saying you are wrong, Les.. but it looks like your massing simply woke Ice up to pay attention to you. This farming someone's farmed naq is the true sitting on someone. ;)

Confirming above post.

MY STATS: I had better stats before admin took them away and i wouldn't have covert 37 if friend wouldn't help me out with NAQ, yes friend help me out as i don't farm anymore as much as i did because i don't use GRAY ZONE TOOL anymore because going for GREEN ZONE.

ACTIVITY: It seems activity isn't allowed in this game. I am just active because have time and loging in for 4 min isn't that hard to do. Keep your fingers cross that i get a job and u won't see me anymore that much.

FARMING: I was watching recent post about how much people farm a day and some catch my eye, because what they farm in few H i need half a day for it NOW when dooing GREEN ZONE farming and will admit i did it before being banned almost the same as they do. So not anymore top farmer and u should maybe look inside your own house. I farm now from 500 B - 2 T + it depands how many people farming and luck, before beeing banned i farmed 2 T + with ease.
https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=192477&hilit=farm

I didn't respond on your nightly forum post because it was single post, i was tired and knew their will be more in the morning when wake up. This is last post i write in this topic because talking to the wall isn't productive.

Have Fun and nice day
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ID: 69429
Trade Feedback: GoTo Feedback
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I'm locking this because it's the same repetative thing over and over again. Do not start a new thread on this subject. If you have evidence that ICE is still using the "grey zone" tool then take it to AdminJ direct at admin meet.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Report Archive”