Voice Of the Empire

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Re: Voice Of the Empire

Was just winding LR up.

Leave Canada alone!
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Well, have not alliances been massed for said words of one of there members (non HC members) with comments that they wear their teams colours and represent the alliance. ????????

Every player has a voice, every player has a thought, but that is like saying I can go around abusing anyone, even NAP/DRA members and because it has not come from the "voice" of ricos that I am a mad god ranting and dont listen to it.

If someone from Ricos says something that is not in line with our principles, then a strong word is had and they will not do it again, keep doing it and normally Marduk will mass them :smt107

But I do understand the frustrations with members blowing off steam, and trying to keep them from stating their opinions which do not neccessary represent the alliance as a hole, all those years with Odji nsu who I kept going behind with a broom clearing up the mass destruction he caused :smt043

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Well, have not alliances been massed for said words of one of there members (non HC members) with comments that they wear their teams colours and represent the alliance. ????????

Every player has a voice, every player has a thought, but that is like saying I can go around abusing anyone, even NAP/DRA members and because it has not come from the "voice" of ricos that I am a mad god ranting and dont listen to it.

If someone from Ricos says something that is not in line with our principles, then a strong word is had and they will not do it again, keep doing it and normally Marduk will mass them :smt107

But I do understand the frustrations with members blowing off steam, and trying to keep them from stating their opinions which do not neccessary represent the alliance as a hole, all those years with Odji nsu who I kept going behind with a broom clearing up the mass destruction he caused :smt043

This is where your alliance code comes in.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
odji nsu
Forum Expert

I did nothing of the such. I was a nothing but a little kitty cat. Purrrr purrrr.

everyone should be aloud to tell it how they see it, But all in the same every alliance or empire has the right to slap that person for it.

marduk massing isnt he getting to old to do that LOL
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

So, in summary...Rudy is just the loveable troll that we should ignore? :D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Field Marshall wrote:So, in summary...Rudy is just the loveable troll that we should ignore? :D

:smt043
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod

Return to “Alliance announcements”