Ideas for new tournament styles

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

Re: Ideas for new tournament styles

Sol wrote:So any ideas for different tournament styles?
So far ideas for rounds are:

- team deathmatch (people choose a partner, similar to above, certain twists are involved)

love that idea, would have enter tournament then pcik the player you want to team with, i.e like click make commander but option would be called nominate as partner, they then receive a request like we do get from demi's, if that person is happy with the request they accept.

could possibly share one set of stats and one set of turns, and keep to same rules as normal death match.

once tournament starts if not everyone has a partner then could be randomly paired together.
but you should really find a partner before tournament begins.

My idea
Show me what your made of
No advantage death match although I love this current one, make it so you take nothing into the arena, make everyone start on physical level 1000, no CS, and everyone gets the same starting planets
ID 52142
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Team deathmatch is perhaps the easiest to implement..so go with that for now.

I agree, but it should be random teams instead of people picking a team.

Kinda like in Call of Duty games where its random teams.

The whole problem with random teams is you might not like the person you're with...at all.. and purposefully sabotage the tag team.

Well it shouldn't matter if someone doesn't like someone else. They wouldn't risk having the other team win as the other team would get the prize, thus you would be frakking yourself over besides the rest of your team.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

marshall wrote:
How about a team deathmatch where everyone who enters is put on one of two teams. It would be a full on battle royale ^_^

That's what I said too and I agree with uou.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

yeah a team of 2 or team of 4..and no artificial restraints like one can only attack and the other can only sab etc..
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:yeah a team of 2 or team of 4..and no artificial restraints like one can only attack and the other can only sab etc..

yaeh, artifical restraints would make it easy once half the team is gone. once you've taken out 2 of the 4 guys that have one kind of restraint, the other 2 are at a crippling disadvantage.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”