June Arena Bugs

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: June Arena Bugs

Well I just tried to spy The Radical with 1.5 bil ghost planets and got caught...which shouldn't be possible :P

There went 300 mil planets I'd like back SoL :P

20:13 The Radical Recon Failed 1,500,000,000 details

Mathlord id 914
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

You need to change the way planets are awarded after a kill, anyone who can get first strike on someone has a better chance of being boosted even though they never hit the target again, and depending on where you live in the world can affect this,

I took someone down from 800mill super defenders to 75mill run outta turns, when i got back to taking them out they had 22mill supers left, i took them all the way down and killed them, no planets awarded, im fairly sure i did more damage than anyone else, some guys seem to be getting awarded billions of planets and others nothing, does it depend on your levels whether you get the planets or not?

Was my first tournament so im not sure how that supposed to work.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

GeneralChaos wrote:I took someone down from 800mill super defenders to 75mill run outta turns, when i got back to taking them out they had 22mill supers left, i took them all the way down and killed them, no planets awarded, im fairly sure i did more damage than anyone else.

It's not just about super defenders.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Still waiting on reimbursement for spying and failing on The Radical :P If ETL got them back, I should as well. Don't mean to be nagging about it, but 300 mil planets could mean life or death in the end...

Also, I find it curious how Orpheus had almost no planets remaining but now has enough for a 100 quad defense and 2 quad assassin...
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
Sol
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:Still waiting on reimbursement for spying and failing on The Radical :P If ETL got them back, I should as well. Don't mean to be nagging about it, but 300 mil planets could mean life or death in the end...

Also, I find it curious how Orpheus had almost no planets remaining but now has enough for a 100 quad defense and 2 quad assassin...

I was basing his planets on the closest spy log to when he got the insane amount of spies.
So unless he was quickly massed then yeah...
And 300 mill...oooo i dont think i can...I'm stretching my budget as it is. Can't do anything until admin comes on.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Aww, you should totally have some spare for emergencies haha. It's okay, wasn't sure who did what.

I guess I could be wrong about Orpheus but he currently has 17.9 bil planets trained as stuff. I know he's been massed at least once this tournament so the odds are incredibly stacked against him that he'd have that many planets left...even if he successfully killed the most on a lot of people...
Spoiler

---
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Mathlord wrote:Aww, you should totally have some spare for emergencies haha. It's okay, wasn't sure who did what.

I guess I could be wrong about Orpheus but he currently has 17.9 bil planets trained as stuff. I know he's been massed at least once this tournament so the odds are incredibly stacked against him that he'd have that many planets left...even if he successfully killed the most on a lot of people...

Personally I havnt been monitoring him but I did receive a PM from somebody saying they were outraged/surprised that Orph had received 15b planets, ID: 1945 is Orpheus
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Sol wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:I took someone down from 800mill super defenders to 75mill run outta turns, when i got back to taking them out they had 22mill supers left, i took them all the way down and killed them, no planets awarded, im fairly sure i did more damage than anyone else.

It's not just about super defenders.

I am well aware of this but 1 supers defender is 5 planets

800mill to 75mill

725 x 5 = 3,625,000,000 planets

Seeing as the target on last intel before kill was reporting he had

Undeveloped Planets 7,080,000,000

He lost a total of 636,874,027 assassins/covert agents to which i removed some of them,

So i took a total of around 5.625bill planets, he only started with 12.5bill and still had then 7bill untrained at the end, so i did nearly maximum damage to him, yet did not receive any reward,

So how exactly are the planets awarded because it cannot be from the most damage done.

I still have the first and last intel reports if you have the ability to go in and check, if so hit me up in PM to what you need.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Is it true that Orpheus ID 1945 had the intel planet bug where he got gazillions of planets, but instead of removing them all, some were left? I don't see any other way besides slight abuse of the bug that he could now have over 35 billion weapons trained aka 5.9 quadtrillion DMU which is way more than you can make regularly in tourney and over 17 billion (trained) planets. This is not currently an accusation, but a question. ???
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Oi

i reported my bug

in the bug section

So bite me

And i been fighting like hell and also he took my i dont knw the number planets away how sad

Anyway HELLO

GOODBYE
doc holliday
Forum Elite

Gandy 181 wrote:Oi

i reported my bug

in the bug section

So bite me

And i been fighting like hell and also he took my i dont knw the number planets away how sad

Anyway HELLO

GOODBYE

yeah you reported your bug. but they didn't eradicate the vermin completely. and you knowingly used what admin left behind. woulda been hard to refuse lol. but it still needs to be dealt with
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

I know you posted man and he did take away a lot of planets, but I don't think he took away all of them. No way you could have had this many planets to start, especially since you were already massed once in the tournament.

We're just trying to get SoL to see the problem is all :)
Spoiler

---
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

he left me with 12 bill i think and i was due planets before the bug kicked in i was on 9 i was due about 2-4 bill planets and i since then i have taken 2 ppl out 3- bill from that and massed 2 ppl down and got some more from that

:smt060
doc holliday
Forum Elite

Gandy 181 wrote:he left me with 12 bill i think and i was due planets before the bug kicked in i was on 9 i was due about 2-4 bill planets and i since then i have taken 2 ppl out 3- bill from that and massed 2 ppl down and got some more from that

:smt060

where did the 5.9 quadtrillion dmu in defense/strike weapons come from?
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
Sol
Forum Addict

he was left with ~16 bill planets total, this was from the closest spy log admin gave to me. ( closest to when the planet bug hit).
So does anyone have another spy log that says otherwise?

@GC, pm your ID and i'll see.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”