July 6 updates

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Re: July 6 updates

OK I was apparantly trying to hide some tickets 'off the table' ...
I put htem back :)

(actually it was an update that I did, thought was good, but apparantly went to dev, not live. Now on live too, and all bought tickets are credited....)

since a few affected -just to be very clear - YOU DID GET YOUR TICKETS (it just did not show it till i fixed it just now).

Neimenljivi wrote:Lottery ticket - took my naq but didn't add a ticket. It said I bought it but my ticket number didn't go up. Tried it 4 times. Id 82089 ;)

~N
Don't make me use this!!!
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

having your ID on yoru forum profile really hepled here :)
Was a bug. Was fixed. Now you're fixed too ...
Sorry for temp issue, and thanks for reporting it. I will be looking for feedback on the weapon power/longevity/sabness/massness/ etc over time, so also thanks in advance for reporting that ;)

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:back to previous issue with GNR DEF weapons... Used 5 MT x 1000 GNR... I am getting an impression the intention was you can only ever have 1000 of these weapons and wasting extra MT's = naught? If so... very pointless considering the small amount and minor gain...

If otherwise, ill be keeping an eye out :smt047
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

well - beat is beat :) Whether by a mile a league or a span of fathoms...
What the update does is equalizes army to MS in naq terms....a bit.

Guild wrote:the MSupdate is a bit silly and hard on the noobies , as there is no middle ground with MS's, if yours is a small bit weaker then it may aswell not be there
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

nice catch. Who codes this crap anyway? :)
Actually amazed nobody saw that yet...
Fixed, and keep the free PPT for your troubles and honesty.

Thanks.
j.

The Architect wrote:First bought three lottery ticket, took my naw, but it's saying I have 0 tickets.

I'd used one PPT this week, then clicked the 48 hour ppt to see what would happen, I've got 24 hours of PPT but I never took a Market turn off me. Don't wanna be misusing this. I you want make it 2 PPT's use this week.

ID : 84840
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

I believe this double attack option is a bit overpowered seeing there's no alternative to use on the defence side.

I already felt it, I had rank 1 defence with 147 T but there's no other option to defend yourself then go PPT when somebody builds a 100 T strike and gets 400 T in power when he or she gets an ascended blessing.

Why not the same option to double defence, or this 'asgard device' option to cloak your stats for 1 hour of which I read about on the development thread before this went live.
Meh...
minato
Forum Grunt
Alliance: KAGES
Race: TOLLAN
ID: 1967457

bought lottery ticket but didn't lose any naq and it didn't say i had any tickets.

i saw that someone had the same problem and theres was fixed... so maybe its an individual problem?
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

All fixed. I now have 5 tickets.
Thanks admin.
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

planets are still 3 Market turns, overlooked and now a bug, or intended?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

just wondering if you feel well over 2 trill to get a PPT is something you consider fair or viable for new players? Seemed like 1 hell of an increase to me. Tho I can still afford it, I'm willing to bet a rather large chunk of the newer player base can not.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Lore wrote:just wondering if you feel well over 2 trill to get a PPT is something you consider fair or viable for new players? Seemed like 1 hell of an increase to me. Tho I can still afford it, I'm willing to bet a rather large chunk of the newer player base can not.
Hence the option to get 2 for MTs only. ;)
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Lore wrote:just wondering if you feel well over 2 trill to get a PPT is something you consider fair or viable for new players? Seemed like 1 hell of an increase to me. Tho I can still afford it, I'm willing to bet a rather large chunk of the newer player base can not.
I already brought it up and he doesn't care to see reason on the subject.

The best option is to take PPT away from the trade for goods option, lower the free one to 1MT, and be done with it. It shouldn't cost you anything to PPT. We do have the 2MT option, although it's kind of silly to punish people for PPT'ing by making them pay so much more or use more MTs now. Not sure why that is how it is.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Use 3 market turns (3 quantities) to receive 48 hours of protection (PPT - 48hours is maximum time. It is NOT cumulitive.).
note that you can get a PPT for 1 market turn, AND GOODS, below, using the trade market.

So i've been reading and i'm confused but it could be a saturday morning thing.

So i Can trade 3 mT for 48 hours of PPT, therefore i can still get 96 hours of ppt, but i no longer can get the 5 merlins per week aswell.
OR

If i look at the market below i can trade 4 MT for a 48 hour ppt and pay 2 tril. However i'm suppose to get some Goods?

Supporter Bonuses ($20)
Instant 8,400,000,000,000 Naquadah
Instant 6,750 Attack Turns (Attack turns are converted to Naquadah if the recipient is in the Pergatory Realm)
Instant 7,200,000 Untrained Soliders (Also converted to Naquadah if the recipient is in the Pergatory Realm)
Instant 1264 to Untrained Military Daily Production
10 Days worth of power to your Merlins Planetary Dimensional Shifting Device (MPDSD) that can protect planets from attack.
One additional Race Change 'Count'.
Includes Protected Planets Treaty bonus.

Those goods? or something else?

or these
Infusion Bonus ($10)
For $10 you can apply to the Protected Planet Treaty Board.
Includes 5 Days worth of power to your Merlins Planetary Dimensional Shifting Device (MPDSD) that can protect planets from attack.
Infusion Bonus ($10)
For $10 you can apply to the Protected Planet Treaty Board.
Includes 5 Days worth of power to your Merlins Planetary Dimensional Shifting Device (MPDSD) that can protect planets from attack.

48 Hours of Protection from all Attack and Sabotage UNLESS you attack, spy or sabotage another player, which cancels your protection immediately.

Suggested Ratio *Max hours of protection 96 hours + allaince ppt.
would be 1 MT per 24 Hour PPT, cumulative up to 48 hours
or 1 MT for 48 hours but you need to spend 1-2 tril.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

All good, I may have 1k more then I should (FYI) as I have 6k now... But yeah thanks for that :-D

As for the PPT... Why do people think its owed to them to benefit the market trades? If you can't afford the PPT for resources, a free option was introduced. Taking the free option means you CANNOT benefit from a bunch of free turns which you could use to get the naq to buy a PPT, or other stuff... Unfortunately you need to prioritize what you want to do. :smt104
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

hello

somehow somewhere during this I had my fleets built up and I lost them :(

id 101050
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Borek
Forum Addict

to be honest if people are silly enough to actually pay NAQ for a ppt with the current market rates then i weep for the lack of maths skills in the modern world.

Lets see, 400k UU or 2t+ naq for a ppt...wonder what is the better option there...

Anyone can get 400k UU easily enough, noob or otherwise. Hell raid a bit more and use the other 4 MT's you have left for 5x trades of around 490k UU for 2.8t x 4...that's less than 2m UU for around 11.5t naq every week, add in the 2 MT's for ppt's and you are spending around 2.8m UU for 11.5t naq plus 4 days ppt a week, GREAT bonus for any newer account!
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”