AG V's UnKnOwN

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

Re: AG V's UnKnOwN

AeonKnight wrote:So my event is a bit quiet so far....found time to post from my phone.
@ww, I've never not been level headed :S and I am a nice person, so don't make this personal....
Let's just have a bit of fun before Andy goes on holiday and I either sell or vacation myself (can actually check that though, been planning since before I even notice lp

Stop making me out to be the aggressive one :P
Andys been up for this more than I have......

youve been the agressor in every action taken.

i may have been lippy, or typy in this case, but you did everything first

you took LCTS plants.
youve farmed unknown while in and out of HVE.

andy hit me for an underrated amount of naq
i didnt even whine, i simply asked him to hit higher, as i peaked at 800b within 4 turns. i was trying to help him out....

then you began massing. thats what i was waiting for. a REAL action.

you are the agressor, and i have all the logs to prove it.
i have all the pms as well, with you saying you dont care about fair hits. blah blah blah.
and as for my msn convos. andy has read that i split my information between members. not all at once.

you ever seen the new Miami vice, where they give different days of the week to different "possible informants" and when it comes back to the bad guys as counter intel, it has a day on it. thats how you find leaks.

we put certain information out there for a reason. its disinformation for a reason... my own counter counter intel. so i lulzed when he said he had his spies everywhere. i mean, really lulzed... like, epic lulz. i fell off my chair at one point.

stop saying im making you out to be the agressor, im not.

im stating facts and in the order they happend, if you drew your own conclusion you look like an agressor by what i post... well, that tells you something doesnt it.

i am a decently smart fellow myself. comprehension skills are not so bad. i use david humes theroy of logic as a presausion mathod. and Logic, is the key to wisdom.

speaking of, hows your wisdom teeth looking? i had to get mine out about a year within your age.

see^ im playing nice..ish.

WW

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

White Widow wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:So my event is a bit quiet so far....found time to post from my phone.
@ww, I've never not been level headed :S and I am a nice person, so don't make this personal....
Let's just have a bit of fun before Andy goes on holiday and I either sell or vacation myself (can actually check that though, been planning since before I even notice lp

you took LCTS plants.

i didnt even whine, i simply asked him to hit higher, as i peaked at 800b within 4 turns. i was trying to help him out....

i have all the pms as well, with you saying you dont care about fair hits. blah blah blah.
and as for my msn convos. andy has read that i split my information between members. not all at once.

we put certain information out there for a reason. its disinformation for a reason... my own counter counter intel. so i lulzed when he said he had his spies everywhere. i mean, really lulzed... like, epic lulz. i fell off my chair at one point.

im stating facts and in the order they happend, if you drew your own conclusion you look like an agressor by what i post... well, that tells you something doesnt it.

speaking of, hows your wisdom teeth looking? i had to get mine out about a year within your age.

WW

first part: Aeon didn't touch your planets.

2nd part: IT was profitable for me, so, shut up about that.

3rd part: So you don't trust your alliance members? How about you post a screenshot of where I said I have spies everywhere?

4th Part: we only hit you because you called us noobs.

Last part: How about you grow up? This is a game, don't let it make people annoyed at you in real life

~Andy
(Who being a younger player doesn't understand how some of the older "Maturer" players can act so immature)
~wilco~
Forum Expert

kick their butts UnKnOwN especially andys hes a nub !!
Bromas
Forum Addict

B_S_P_C wrote:kick their butts UnKnOwN especially andys hes a nub !!

Do we need to include you in this?

:smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt047
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Andy! wrote:
B_S_P_C wrote:kick their butts UnKnOwN especially andys hes a nub !!

Do we need to include you in this?

:smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt047

Well i have no alliance tags you know where i am andy come bring it young man :smt117
:-" :smt064
Bromas
Forum Addict

Nah, You're already suffering enough cause of your **Filtered** football team
~wilco~
Forum Expert

just because you got a new accoutn doesnt mean i wont hit you andyrew !! :smt043
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

White Widow wrote:

you took LCTS plants.

you ever seen the new Miami vice, where they give different days of the week to different "possible informants" and when it comes back to the bad guys as counter intel, it has a day on it. thats how you find leaks.

i am a decently smart fellow myself. comprehension skills are not so bad. i use david humes theroy of logic as a presausion mathod. and Logic, is the key to wisdom.

WW

Aww with all that wisdom and genius your still an idiot...
Should least make sure you know who your talking about first.....
And miss information?
So that's why wolve got annoyed when he found out some leaked info?
If your going to lie lest make sure you know people don't know the truth.....

As for the spies thing, laugh all you want, I do infact have people who feed me info on a regular basis, but it's nice to see wolve sharing convo's he had with me with you :)
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

KILL KILL KILL :-D
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer

Andy! wrote:
White Widow wrote:

you took LCTS plants.

WW

3rd part: So you don't trust your alliance members? How about you post a screenshot of where I said I have spies everywhere?

Last part: How about you grow up? This is a game, don't let it make people annoyed at you in real life

~Andy
(Who being a younger player doesn't understand how some of the older "Maturer" players can act so immature)

i really dont care what happens in a role playing game. only someone immature would think i care about how some kid, hundreds possibly thousands of miles away think about the actions i take in a video game

well, i had respect for what character you displayed up until now.

so in response to your condescending remark.

1st, i dont care
2nd, i dont care
3rd, i dont care
and last, i decided i care even less now.

im not using $$ rofl. and no matter how much $$ you throw at the game youll always be n00bs, because without it, you have no skills.

you guys are more forum warriors then real players. a big MS and covert level is what gets you through the day then have fun with it lol.

hope i didnt wound your ego so much that you SIIIIIT on me and my ALLLIANCE!!!!! Waahhh wahh wahh. cry to someone who gives a **Filtered** about your juvnile temper tantrums and over reactive irrational responses. youre predictable, why do you think i was watching the logs.

Fishy realizing the fisherman was the bait yet?

Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
Bromas
Forum Addict

White Widow wrote:
Andy! wrote:
White Widow wrote:

you took LCTS plants.

WW

~Andy

i really dont care what happens in a role playing game. only someone immature would think i care about how some kid, hundreds possibly thousands of miles away think about the actions i take in a video game

1st, i dont care
2nd, i dont care
3rd, i dont care

im not using $$ rofl. and no matter how much $$ you throw at the game youll always be n00bs, because without it, you have no skills.

you guys are more forum warriors then real players. a big MS and covert level is what gets you through the day then have fun with it lol.

hope i didnt wound your ego so much that you SIIIIIT on me and my ALLLIANCE!!!!! Waahhh wahh wahh. cry to someone who gives a **Filtered** about your juvnile temper tantrums and over reactive irrational responses. youre predictable, why do you think i was watching the logs.

If you don't care why are you trying so hard to piss us off and why did you bring any of it up?

Irrational responses? No, you wont be getting any.
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer

AeonKnight wrote:
White Widow wrote:

you took LCTS plants.

WW

And miss information?

As for the spies thing, laugh all you want, I do infact have people who feed me info on a regular basis, but it's nice to see wolve sharing convo's he had with me with you :)

basically
Wahhh wahhh wahhh blah blah blah
i know who hit, i just didnt care, in my mind its "one of those idiots"
he got annoyed because its still prelim.
and yeah.. k. again, i need to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person for what? more blah blah blah

and yes, youre a source of much lulzing in the UNK camp. and continue to do so with every post you make.

and he showed me only one qoute. that was about the spies. other than that he told me to leave you guys alone.

idc what you believe, i dont need to make some teenagers believe something i couldnt care less about anyway. so w.e. do what you want tool.

youre a TOOL. something to be used until broken, then discarded. someone who has to bring up inconsequential details about situations which ultimately have no bearing on anything important.

waste of space. consuming all the decent peoples oxygen type of person you are and will continue to be the rest of your pathetic life.

you type your bullcrap on the internet because thats what the lonely and angry do these days. you need anominimity because in RL youd get the crap kicked out of you for saying some dumb **Filtered** like ive heard you post.

GL in HS mate, your gonna need it. its gonna be more people LULZing at you. unfortunately, the credit card wont be there so you can mass them also. lol. pathetic i come back from dinner to idiocy.

this is why the game only has 900 active people. who wants to deal with playing with people like you. a game of solitare could entertain me better. im going to go do that. play a game of solitare. i get more out of it then forum warrioring against you.

WW

Spoiler
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer

Andy! wrote:
White Widow wrote:
Andy! wrote:
White Widow wrote:

you took LCTS plants.

WW

~Andy

1st, i dont care
2nd, i dont care
3rd, i dont care

If you don't care why are you trying so hard to piss us off and why did you bring any of it up?

Irrational responses? No, you wont be getting any.

we already had dropped all reasons WHY andy, me and you were talking cordially about well, everything else, then the boy genius drops in with his condescending BS, bringing it all up again.

oh and btw :

from ~odin~
\"Message text:

can you do me a favour and boot Unknowns please?
i\'d owe you big time! \"

from aeonknight, i told him no way

**Filtered** n00bs

Spoiler
Bromas
Forum Addict

White Widow wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:
White Widow wrote:

you took LCTS plants.

WW

And miss information?

basically
and yeah.. k. again, i need to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person for what? more blah blah blah

and yes, youre a source of much lulzing in the UNK camp. and continue to do so with every post you make.

and he showed me only one qoute. that was about the spies. other than that he told me to leave you guys alone.

idc what you believe, i dont need to make some teenagers believe something i couldnt care less about anyway. so w.e. do what you want tool.

youre a TOOL. something to be used until broken, then discarded. someone who has to bring up inconsequential details about situations which ultimately have no bearing on anything important.

waste of space. consuming all the decent peoples oxygen type of person you are and will continue to be the rest of your pathetic life.

you type your bullcrap on the internet because thats what the lonely and angry do these days. you need anominimity because in RL youd get the crap kicked out of you for saying some dumb **Filtered** like ive heard you post.

GL in HS mate, your gonna need it. its gonna be more people LULZing at you. unfortunately, the credit card wont be there so you can mass them also. lol. pathetic i come back from dinner to idiocy.

this is why the game only has 900 active people. who wants to deal with playing with people like you. a game of solitare could entertain me better. im going to go do that. play a game of solitare. i get more out of it then forum warrioring against you.

WW

Calling me immature? An idiot? A waste of space?
Who's the one making real life threats and getting all worked up over a game? YOU.
Enough with the $$ against me, I have to wait a month to get money to go to the cinema. I don't have any money to spend on games.

If you think I'm a tool you should take a look in the mirror.

I do hope you shut the **Filtered** up for once. I don't care what happens in the "Unk camp" your alliance is pathetic as are you.
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer

Andy! wrote:
White Widow wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:
White Widow wrote:

you took LCTS plants.

WW

And miss information?

basically

WW

Calling me immature? An idiot? A waste of space?
Who's the one making real life threats and getting all worked up over a game? YOU.
Enough with the $$ against me, I have to wait a month to get money to go to the cinema. I don't have any money to spend on games.

If you think I'm a tool you should take a look in the mirror.

I do hope you shut the **Filtered** up for once. I don't care what happens in the "Unk camp" your alliance is pathetic as are you.

Edited out: $$ things since andy is not using $$.

and i was talking about aeon. see who youre replying to before opening youre keyboard.

yeah. wheres threats you tool?

i said thats what AEON does. dont get so angry because i said some MEAN MEAN things wahhhh
i woke up, looked in the mirror, it was pretty nice. then i got a blumpkin 2 minutes later. im doing just fine.
Last edited by The Supreme Dalek on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”