Hacked and Admin Sue is being unfair

Sure Thing Your God
Forum Newbie
ID: 1930740

Hacked and Admin Sue is being unfair

Hello Steven
While checking out your account for hacking, I came across another account linked to yours.19***** and 19******. Please delete one of the accounts or I will ban both. I will not return goods lost from hacking as you have broken the multying rule.

Admin Sue

Quoting steven west <stevo77cd@yahoo.com>:

> Hey my account was hacked and destroyed. I was put into the Omega Empire. I haven't been on logged in last night to go on VM because my place burnt down and my account was wipped out. My name ingame is STI and my email is stevo77cd@yahoo.com.... I bought the account before my place burnt down.
>
> What I had:
> 2name changes
> ingame was God of Death
> 50tril attack
> 60tril def
> 300trill covert
> 3tril MS (not really sure)
> 550mil army
> 850tril naq
>
> what I have:
> 0 name changes
> ingame is now STI
> 150k attack
> 534bill def
> 2trill\ covert
> 1tril MS
> 1tril naq
-----------------------------------------------

How is it fair that one account is mine and one is my wifes and she checked it once because she wanted to start playing again that Im considered a multi now and I cannot get my stuff back nor can I log into my wifes account to delete it so I dont get banned? Also, how is it fair that I have to make her delete her account?
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: Hacked and Admin Sue is being unfair

Did you explain that the other account is your wife's?
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Did you get an IP exception?
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

The Deity Osiris wrote:Hello Steven
While checking out your account for hacking, I came across another account linked to yours.19***** and 19******. Please delete one of the accounts or I will ban both. I will not return goods lost from hacking as you have broken the multying rule.

Admin Sue

Quoting steven west <stevo77cd@yahoo.com>:

> Hey my account was hacked and destroyed. I was put into the Omega Empire. I haven't been on logged in last night to go on VM because my place burnt down and my account was wipped out. My name ingame is STI and my email is stevo77cd@yahoo.com.... I bought the account before my place burnt down.
>
> What I had:
> 2name changes
> ingame was God of Death
> 50tril attack
> 60tril def
> 300trill covert
> 3tril MS (not really sure)
> 550mil army
> 850tril naq
>
> what I have:
> 0 name changes
> ingame is now STI
> 150k attack
> 534bill def
> 2trill\ covert
> 1tril MS
> 1tril naq
-----------------------------------------------

How is it fair that one account is mine and one is my wifes and she checked it once because she wanted to start playing again that Im considered a multi now and I cannot get my stuff back nor can I log into my wifes account to delete it so I dont get banned? Also, how is it fair that I have to make her delete her account?

Generally people getting family to play on the same IP send Sue an email for an IP exception. It's not her fault you didn't tell her. Since she wasn't notified it would only be common sense for her to give you the reply you were given.

As they said above explain your situation and go from there.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

What are you actually doing here when your place burnt down....?

lol you gonna worry about your sgw account??!!!
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Calibretto wrote:What are you actually doing here when your place burnt down....?

lol you gonna worry about your sgw account??!!!

+ 1

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

who's ur wife? ... just curious good to see more females around

sorry for your lose, hope you atleast had insurance and as others have pointed out let Sue know the full details and she should be able to sort it.. sadly its not her being unfair its all the scammers and multis that have forced her to be that way.

GL with everything :)

oh and interesting thing I found
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=52573&hilit=stevo77cd%40yahoo.com
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

you are sti or not

sorry confused

Can you ask DDE to stop attacking me, this is not STI I was hacked....
trying to get it sorted

regards
Osiris
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Was the "STI" an imposter or not?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

@cali & ASJ He never said how LONG ago it happened, no need to jump to conclusions. I know everyone here loves to insult the **Filtered** outta each other for the fun of it but still...

@andy Back when my brother played years ago we sent messages plenty of times to several e-mails to try and get an IP exception without even a response back. That has to be the hardest thing in this game to accomplish is actually getting an IP exceptionz.

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Mikgamer wrote:@cali & ASJ He never said how LONG ago it happened, no need to jump to conclusions. I know everyone here loves to insult the **Filtered** outta each other for the fun of it but still...

@andy Back when my brother played years ago we sent messages plenty of times to several e-mails to try and get an IP exception without even a response back. That has to be the hardest thing in this game to accomplish is actually getting an IP exceptionz.

its not hard to get IP exceptions i know lots of people having lots of family members playing...there mums/dads/grandmas/papas/kids

then of course you need there hamsters and gerbils too as i like to call them play [-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

harchester wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:@cali & ASJ He never said how LONG ago it happened, no need to jump to conclusions. I know everyone here loves to insult the **Filtered** outta each other for the fun of it but still...

its not hard to get IP exceptions i know lots of people having lots of family members playing...there mums/dads/grandmas/papas/kids

then of course you need there hamsters and gerbils too as i like to call them play [-(

OK then it must have changed because years ago I knew of many that complained of sending requests that went unanswered.

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Mikgamer wrote:
harchester wrote:

OK then it must have changed because years ago I knew of many that complained of sending requests that went unanswered.

+1.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Jim and I got an IP exception but it did take 3 different attempts.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

well mike i wasnt laughing nor was having fun just saying if his place burnt down then he should worry abt his place not GW acct... ofcourse he can sent a mail and wait but still if u dont have a place then u cant do anything bcz with place comes shelter... hell if my place burnt down then i would sort that issue first and give my acct a second priority but still sorry for your loss and i hope you get both ur place and acct sorted out... :-)

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “Account Issues Archive”