Multi

wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 68961
Alternate name(s): Western Warrior

Multi

There are that many multies in perg, its beyond the joke, just none are as blatant as these two.

84171 and 80039

Their actions, stats, MS/planet names are rediculously close that it warrants a look by admin. I have intel and attack logs as well as screen shots to back this up if Admin wants to see them
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: Multi

send a pm to Sol about them.. he is the Ascended game admin.. give him the ascended ids ofc. :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer

they have just PPT'd together again

another two although not quite as obvious are

1978255 and 1978253

I cannot make the admin meet for at least a month so if someone wants to bring this to admins attention it would be much appreciated. Short of that, I'll shoot off an email next week if it hasnt been resolved. In the meantime, I'll keep on farming, I mean watching, them all.
Sylus
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Love Demon
ID: 1915552

I'll second the multi accusation of the last two IDs posted.

Identical account builds, and simultaneous PPT and banking regimes. Never more than a 20 seconds apart when banking. Then both leaving Purgatory to sell accumulated wealth in norm.

Rinse repeat
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer

second pair PPT'd together again
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer

update

an email I just received back after emailing support

"Hello again,
All four accounts have been banned.
thank you
Admin Sue"

While they dont appear banned (ie dont have the {ostrasized} tag), they act banned (account frozen, cant hit them, etc).

So I guess its a big thankyou to admin Sue and this topic can be closed.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

western warrior wrote:update

an email I just received back after emailing support

"Hello again,
All four accounts have been banned.
thank you
Admin Sue"

While they dont appear banned (ie dont have the {ostrasized} tag), they act banned (account frozen, cant hit them, etc).

So I guess its a big thankyou to admin Sue and this topic can be closed.

:smt043 :smt025 :smt025 :smt117 :smt022 (NOT ME I WASTE TURNS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE)

Return to “Report Archive”