I'm lost??

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

I'm lost??

Tourney is meant to have started, 27mins ago.. I can't find where to enter the arena..

and not all in it have stats, is this normal?

This is my first attempt at an Tourney and have no idea what or where I should be?

I clicked the enter Lobby thing and nothing happens, just see list of others :?
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: I'm lost??

Try the Cosmos page, there should be people there if they entered the Arena. ;)
If not, then they have not yet entered.

I cannot participate, unfortunately, as I am stuck on a beach (was sunny, now dark, club soon).
But I am there in spirit.. *grin*
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Juliette wrote:Try the Cosmos page, there should be people there if they entered the Arena. ;)
If not, then they have not yet entered.

I cannot participate, unfortunately, as I am stuck on a beach (was sunny, now dark, club soon).
But I am there in spirit.. *grin*

Spiritually, can you channel Sol and see if and when we can attack people, arena is open, noone is attackable.....do i have to wait another friggen ten hours to hit someone!!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

The unit leader has to enter the unit, at that point all unit members can participate in the mayhem that is the tournament.
Essentially, if your leader is asleep/dead/absent, you will be forced into the Arena in 9+ hours. So all in all, in 9+ hours everyone can attack everyone, if they have been given the proper abilities.

You need the attack-ability if you wish to attack people. (Obviously, but if your leader is absent, you are stuck with 'bad ones'.) :)

Your guesstimate seems right, 9:22 hours until all are forced into the Arena.
Usually, you would enter yourself, but since this is a Team effort, you are dependent on the leader. ;)

Hope that helps. :D
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Looks broke to me femme, I'm in the arena, along with 29 others, but you cant 'see' anybody at the moment, the Cosmos is a lonely place it seems.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Peculiar. This is one for sol, that is for sure. ;)
Femme, you are not in the Arena yet, we have to wait for sol. :-D
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Juliette wrote:The unit leader has to enter the unit, at that point all unit members can participate in the mayhem that is the tournament.
Essentially, if your leader is asleep/dead/absent, you will be forced into the Arena in 9+ hours. So all in all, in 9+ hours everyone can attack everyone, if they have been given the proper abilities.

You need the attack-ability if you wish to attack people. (Obviously, but if your leader is absent, you are stuck with 'bad ones'.) :)

Usually, you would enter yourself, but since this is a Team effort, you are dependent on the leader. ;)

THanks, But I am leader, and can't even pick abilities. There are only 3 of us, so it trained 3 skills, but i cant see where to change em, and I am not happy with ability.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Juliette wrote:The unit leader has to enter the unit, at that point all unit members can participate in the mayhem that is the tournament.

THanks, But I am leader, and can't even pick abilities. There are only 3 of us, so it trained 3 skills, but i cant see where to change em, and I am not happy with ability.
Okay, go to 'View unit', there should be a 'Manage unit' option whe you can set all these things. I would look it up for you in dev, but I have a bit of a time issue, so I will do that later. For now, sol will probably wake up in a bit. ;)
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Juliette wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:

Okay, go to 'View unit', there should be a 'Manage unit' option whe you can set all these things. I would look it up for you in dev, but I have a bit of a time issue, so I will do that later. For now, sol will probably wake up in a bit. ;)

Rudy already hit the **Filtered** outa me, and I cant do any skills. Nice.
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

yea... JT is bleeding too, my bad ^_^ fun times

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

JT isnt bleeding, I got tired of waiting for it to start.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
marshall
Forum Intermediate

lol funny that huh :-"

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

marshall wrote:lol funny that huh :-"

We cant lock onto to anyone soz, yea..funny that huh :-"

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
marshall
Forum Intermediate

doesnt stop you being down to 1.3mil defence planets already does it? lol

admit it... you got PLAYED

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

marshall wrote:doesnt stop you being down to 1.3mil defence planets already does it? lol

admit it... you got PLAYED

LOL dam..LOL :smt043 I guess if I cant attack back I got played..ok :smt089 Cant lock on you so if you want that win take it :-$

Deni

Return to “Tournament Discussion”