Tournament bug

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Tournament bug

Mathlord wrote:
marshall wrote:I'm seeing quite a few fights going on now ^_^ looks like people found how to work the search bar lol

Search bar does not work. Links off the lobby don't work. Only thing that does work is attack and intel logs.

Links off of the lobby wont work because they are people that haven't joined the tourney just yet.
Search will work.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

search definitely works ^_^ rob3rt was having a massing attempt on x9 and I searched his ID and massed back.

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Sol wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
marshall wrote:I'm seeing quite a few fights going on now ^_^ looks like people found how to work the search bar lol

Search bar does not work. Links off the lobby don't work. Only thing that does work is attack and intel logs.

Links off of the lobby wont work because they are people that haven't joined the tourney just yet.
Search will work.

It worked on a couple people I had access to anyway. Other people I find don't let me spy them and I get a page like this:

Realm:
Overseer:
Race:
Sphere Of Influence: 0(0) Planets
Resources: 0 Dark Matter Units
Relation: (Yours/Theirs) Neutral / Neutral

That's when I click on Orpheus' name who I know is in the tournament and searching for id does NOT work.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Drought
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
Sol wrote:Ok so you can't see anyone in the cosmos, is that the only reason why you can't attack?
Also if you're using IE, it could be the reason why you can't see anything past abilities, then again could you see them before?
Seeing the whole 47 whatever numbers of people available happens all the time.

Nope, no player names, no links, no quick links.
Before the tournament I had confirmed each of my members abilities.
Using firefox, latest.
In the current layout, after the message, no I did not see the option to change abilities after one member was killed. Still cant.

in 'view unit', do you see 'set out for unit'?

nope
a very bad hairdo
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Mathlord wrote:
Sol wrote:
Mathlord wrote:

Search will work.

It worked on a couple people I had access to anyway. Other people I find don't let me spy them and I get a page like this:

Realm:
Overseer:
Race:

That's when I click on Orpheus' name who I know is in the tournament and searching for id does NOT work.

+1 here , however it did let me attack a team mate.....
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

ok, everyone is now in (the forced entry) and I see noone (using Firefox)

Rankings Rankings By Relations
Name Realm Rank Physical Presence Race Resources
100 players total | page 1 of 4 Next >>

this is what is on my cosmo page, and nothing on the other pages :s

I search for a couple of names I remembered being in it (Dex above being one) and got this

Your current records must be wrong...the ascended being doesn't appear to be in this plane of existence...
Knowledge of Realm
Realm:
Overseer:
Race:

ACTIONS
(All relations are minimum 24hour commitments)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

fem fatale wrote:ok, everyone is now in (the forced entry) and I see noone (using Firefox)

Rankings Rankings By Relations
Name Realm Rank Physical Presence Race Resources
100 players total | page 1 of 4 Next >>

this is what is on my cosmo page, and nothing on the other pages :s

I search for a couple of names I remembered being in it (Dex above being one) and got this

Your current records must be wrong...the ascended being doesn't appear to be in this plane of existence...
Knowledge of Realm
Realm:
Overseer:
Race:

ACTIONS
(All relations are minimum 24hour commitments)

Oh I assure you I am "in" it...
13:23 Orpheus Attack Defended 15 1,391,400 965,921 *7,277,269,283,500,000 *4,004,588,025,900,000 details
Aug 09, 12:52 Orpheus Attack 389

Oh well, enough is enough I guess, I been at this for 15.15 hours now....
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

seems sorted now..

I presume when some is out of my reach they have been 0'd

Currently Entrenched in the barren systems of Qualis II
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Sol
Forum Addict

quantum theory. If you look away from the code, it works again.
Due to the highly unfair nature (and not so much of a progression in the tourney) I'll +12 hours again before everyone is forced in...
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Drought
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:quantum theory. If you look away from the code, it works again.
Due to the highly unfair nature (and not so much of a progression in the tourney) I'll +12 hours again before everyone is forced in...

Due to this being a totally ludicrous time to start (sunday evening for me)

I have disintegrated my unit and will not join this tournament.

Hey, the button worked :)
a very bad hairdo
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

Duck Dodgers wrote:

+1 8-[
Sol
Forum Addict

Wukong wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:

+1 8-[

totally irrelevant to the thread...
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

lol can I complain as it starts at 3am my time?
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

fem fatale wrote:lol can I complain as it starts at 3am my time?

No.. well, you can, but why.

Good fixing, Sol!
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

Juliette wrote:
fem fatale wrote:lol can I complain as it starts at 3am my time?

No.. well, you can, but why.

Good fixing, Sol!

just wanted to join the other whiners.. :D
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Return to “Tournament Discussion”