multie?

R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Re: multie?

Borek wrote:Try reading Charlie, i know it's not a DDE skill but you really should try it. Since i had no idea i would get the account i thought i had SOLD back until admin actually gave it too me then obviously i have to arrange offloading the one i don't want.

But hey, maybe i should take a leaf out of your book and just log into the 20+ accounts you have bought for various DDE members over the last 6-9 months. Of course you don't see me making a cheating thread about your massive amount of account buying and trading because i am not interested in wasting Admins time over something he has ruled long ago is acceptable.

People need time to get rid of an extra account when they are trading, it's widely accepted and stated as OK by Admin. Once my buyer gets back online he'll buy my C36 and i'll have 1 account.

Mods can close this sad attempt at trolling since it was ADMIN who gave me back my beast account late last night.

and you used 2 account for 12 h lol ](*,)
i look you long time
Borek
Forum Addict

Yes, and 12 is half of 24, now stop spamming.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:Yes, and 12 is half of 24, now stop spamming.

this is spam ?
you just confirm thanks
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

It has been commonplace to allow for a 24hr grace period when buying/selling accounts. This was brought in because people wanted to login to their new account and ensure the details were correct before sending over resources from their old account. Completely understable, as is the current situation.

If what Borek has done here is considered cheating, then almost every account ever traded needs banning too ;)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

R0B3RT wrote:
Borek wrote:Try reading Name removed by request of user., i know it's not a DDE skill but you really should try it. Since i had no idea i would get the account i thought i had SOLD back until admin actually gave it too me then obviously i have to arrange offloading the one i don't want.

But hey, maybe i should take a leaf out of your book and just log into the 20+ accounts you have bought for various DDE members over the last 6-9 months. Of course you don't see me making a cheating thread about your massive amount of account buying and trading because i am not interested in wasting Admins time over something he has ruled long ago is acceptable.

People need time to get rid of an extra account when they are trading, it's widely accepted and stated as OK by Admin. Once my buyer gets back online he'll buy my C36 and i'll have 1 account.

Mods can close this sad attempt at trolling since it was ADMIN who gave me back my beast account late last night.

and you used 2 account for 12 h lol ](*,)
i look you long time

I only bought 1 account for somebody in DDE, the other times I was the middle man, not quite the same scenario..and me personally, I don't care what you do..you made a stupid threat to a member and I responded the way I normally do to idiocy. I am wondering if you thought ypu wouldn't be massed..or someone in your alliance for your mouthiness the last few weeks..for somebody who claims not to want to be in the war and not apart of oe you've done nothing but indicate the opposite.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

nothing can stop him?

after 3 h still bank his naq on old account
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

R0B3RT wrote:Image

nothing can stop him?

after 3 h still bank his naq on old account

Looks like cheating to me, shame.. [-X

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

12 hours +3 hours = 15 hours - 24 hours = 9 hours LEFT out of the original 24 hours that are given in the grace period..

it really isnt that hard to follow.. but hay whatever you all want to waste time on!! =D>

RahL
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Lord-RahL wrote:12 hours +3 hours = 15 hours - 24 hours = 9 hours LEFT out of the original 24 hours that are given in the grace period..

it really isnt that hard to follow.. but hay whatever you all want to waste time on!! =D>

RahL

this game is going down in this mode
script not work now
omega need to use multie account ??
why not farm like the other player ??
play newground to take another legal account :-"
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

The scripts were not being used on this side bud!!! But like I said.. Good luck going on this "multi" hunt you are now on #-o

RahL
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Lord-RahL wrote:The scripts were not being used on this side bud!!! But like I said.. Good luck going on this "multi" hunt you are now on #-o

RahL

i.m not hunting i just look my enemies and i find it
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Stop Spamming. Your report has been made. Only admin can say whether or not someone has been multi'ing.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

He is clear. [-X (As you well know, in this particular case.)

But nice quidde pro quomega. ;)
Borek
Forum Addict

[01:34:24] <Borek> Just so you are warned you'll have DDE whining about me multying after you gave me back my account from Rykole last night, obviously not had time to sell my other one yet, have a buyer lined up but he's not around and i had to arrange selling my UU and some chump has not accepted a broker for over 6 hrs
[01:34:56] <adminHere> lol
[01:35:27] <adminHere> vac it if you can ... either/or -- but use just one. avoids whining
[01:36:36] <Borek> if i Vac it then i can't come off for 2 days and the guy who wants to buy it said he would tonight when he gets back from a work trip, the one you gave me back is on PPT so it's not like i can do much apart from arrange to shuffle my naq over before the sale
[01:37:00] <adminHere> vac the one you just got back :)
[01:37:08] <adminHere> ah ppt
[01:37:11] <Borek> that is on ppt yeah
[01:37:16] <adminHere> yea .well, when you can. just dont drag it out
[01:37:51] <Borek> yup, i was hoping to have sold it by now, if i didn't have the guy lined up to take it off my hands i would have VM'd it before now
[01:38:07] <adminHere> kk fair enough.
[01:39:00] <Borek> it's been barely 24 hrs and as i explained to the whiners it's not like i actually wanted the account back, rather have successfully sold it, but poop happens

Issue raised with admin, so he knows. Supposed to be selling it tonight but no sign of my buyer, gah, will just leave it inactive until we can do the deal, i have a 100m UU sale broker not claimed yet but will sort that out when my buyer comes online. If for some reason the buyer backs out or i haven't heard from him in the next 24 hrs i will VM.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Once again, if you are not adding anything to the actual report or response, you are spamming. Spam has been removed.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Return to “Report Archive”