Rykole/Fenrir andy Bromas cash dispute

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Sinister~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_Symbiotes~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Re: Andy

thought it was 1,2quad but what ever the guy is unrespectfull and has this **Filtered** attitude so i have no intension of trading with him, and when he blocked me on msn he blew it
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Rykole™~ wrote:thought it was 1,2quad but what ever the guy is unrespectfull and has this **Filtered** attitude so i have no intension of trading with him, and when he blocked me on msn he blew it

](*,)
I blocked you for acting like an idiot. Now you blocked me. For no reason. You have no right to the account - I have stuck to the deal we agreed in PUBLIC, which, if you can prove we had it different in private. Makes no difference. I tried to be versatile in meeting you halfway, owing 1Q with 100T paid off
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Rykole™~ wrote:thought it was 1,2quad but what ever the guy is unrespectfull and has this **Filtered** attitude so i have no intension of trading with him, and when he blocked me on msn he blew it

So because you scammed another account last week...and you screwed it up...your now taking your rage out on Andy?

You dare **Filtered** talk about respect, you dumb **Filtered** **Filtered**...

That is correct, Rykole scammed again. What ya gotta say about that Rykole? You lost the account and now you need the naq to buy a new one.

Honor the deal you made with Andy and don't complain. You will not scam him in anyway shape or form. Anybody else got a problem with that. My ID is 1909457. Good luck.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Bromas
Forum Addict

Field Marshall wrote:

So because you scammed another account last week...and you screwed it up...your now taking your rage out on Andy?

That is correct, Rykole scammed again. What ya gotta say about that Rykole? You lost the account and now you need the naq to buy a new one.

Honor the deal you made with Andy and don't complain. You will not scam him in anyway shape or form.

Thank you for the parts I left in, FM. Though I was hoping we could keep this all civil.
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Andy! wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

Honor the deal you made with Andy and don't complain. You will not scam him in anyway shape or form.

Thank you for the parts I left in, FM. Though I was hoping we could keep this all civil.

FM go **Filtered** your self and i scammed no one and take your **Filtered** somewhere else, **Filtered** **Filtered**
Bromas
Forum Addict

He didn't say you scammed someone. He said you tried too and failed.
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate

As far as I see it, Andy is in the right here, admin has no reason interfering into this deal aslong as Andy pays off his debt.
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
Bromas
Forum Addict

Scar Face wrote:As far as I see it, Andy is in the right here, admin has no reason interfering into this deal aslong as Andy pays off his debt.

The fact is, I paid off the first 100T installment at least a week before it needed to be paid
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Who did he scam fm?? If you are referring to borek...then that issue was rsolved and borek got his account back :) if itwas scamming then borek wouldnt get the account back...because he . Yesreturned it it showed honesty, by him returning the account probs because he didnt get enough pennies together..

If this is not the case your going on bout fm...thrn i suggest posting information and factual evidence rather than spouting a post filled with insults/accusations/and no proof

If i am wrong on all accounts here after you provide details of him scamming fm thrn i apologise :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Bromas
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:Who did he scam fm?? If you are referring to borek...then that issue was rsolved and borek got his account back :) if itwas scamming then borek wouldnt get the account back...because he . Yesreturned it it showed honesty, by him returning the account probs because he didnt get enough pennies together..

If this is not the case your going on bout fm...thrn i suggest posting information and factual evidence rather than spouting a post filled with insults/accusations/and no proof

I'm gonna be honest Harch, you are a scammer, in an alliance with and being the only person backing up a former scammer... It just looks like you're working together in my eyes. But, Obviously, Harch isn't the one with the claim against them here
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

harchester wrote:Who did he scam fm?? If you are referring to borek...then that issue was rsolved and borek got his account back :) if itwas scamming then borek wouldnt get the account back...because he . Yesreturned it it showed honesty, by him returning the account probs because he didnt get enough pennies together..

If i am wrong on all accounts here after you provide details of him scamming fm thrn i apologise :)

agreed harch is right borek got his beast acct back and FM you dont need to insult rykole for no reason without actual facts and evidences..

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Bromas
Forum Addict

Rykole, please stop using my facebook to insult me. Or, tell me your facebook. I'll use that too.

I'm just gonna give a warning now and then post him up when he gets me 'sat on'
Do not trade with Rykole.

[spoiler]Rykole RS says:
*anyway you really want to trade with me ?
Andy - TAF says:
*I will continue to pay off this account.
Rykole RS says:
*you are going to hand over the account
Andy - TAF says:
*No, I am not
Rykole RS says:
*ok after u have payed me i will make sure your acc will be sat on :D

Andy - TAF says:
*then I willl not pay you :)
Rykole RS says:
*then you must give me my account back :D
Andy - TAF says:
*Or
*I can pay you then post you on the blacklist :)

Rykole RS says:
*why would i care?
*anyway when is next naq payment ?
Andy - TAF says:
*when I get it
Rykole RS says:
*when is that going to be ? want this to be speeded up so i can have u massed
*and sat on and planets will be taken aswell[/spoiler]
Last edited by Bromas on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Andy! wrote:Rykole, please stop using my facebook to insult me. Or, tell me your facebook. I'll use that too.

Rykole RS says
you are going to hand over the account
andy Marfleet says
No, I am not
Rykole RS says
ok after u have payed me i will make sure your acc will be sat on
andy Marfleet says
then I willl not pay you
Rykole RS says
then you must give me my account back

now he says hes not paying me ??
hmm scammer ?
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Working together? Same allaince? Do you see him wearing a tag..no How can you gather that? I merely posted to fm asking for proof of his claim rykole scammed again?? Other than the borek account which was returned i know of no other issues fm apparently claimes he knew of one that i may not know so i am intrested to know...

So dont sit there and tie me even linked with this andy...or i swearto you..you will regret that accusation, i am merely a friend sticking up for my otger friend and when u both were ricos i tried my best to resolve this issue on ricos forums
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

My proof is that Admin was consulted about it in the first place and the account was banned. Sure, he gave it back with no hassle but he did it in the first place. You think you can walk all over people and not have any consequence. So be it.

Rykole's account has been massed and will be sat on. Anybody who wishes to defend such a cowardly act is putting themselves in jeopardy. I care not for negotiating and diplomacy and for the BS that is bound to come out. Go for it, not listening anymore.

Like I say, my ID is in my previous thread. Do what you want Rykole...but if you think I will sit by and watch you scam a friend of mine. You are sorely mistaken.

If you want to start treating Andy with a little respect and follow the ideals set down by yourself and not change the goalposts, you will be reprieved and I won't see you again.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”