APP conversion

Suggest any improvements
Game Over
Forum Elite

APP conversion

Separate the conversion for turns and the conversion for app. Those still ascending are unable to use the trade for turns option otherwise.
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

Re: APP conversion

I agree, seperate the conversions as to what they were supposed to be.
ID 52142
wardyward
Forum Irregular

is anything going to be done with this????

27,537,240 Ascension Points Available. Will return 11,589,423,796,280 Ascended Life Force

that I cannot touch until february, I only converted to turns once? As I havent finished my ascensions, Im just wondering if the people that have finished theres, have they been able to convert app every 2.5 weeks to get another 4k turns?
ID 52142
Shezmu
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

wardyward wrote:is anything going to be done with this????

27,537,240 Ascension Points Available. Will return 11,589,423,796,280 Ascended Life Force

that I cannot touch until february, I only converted to turns once? As I havent finished my ascensions, Im just wondering if the people that have finished theres, have they been able to convert app every 2.5 weeks to get another 4k turns?

I'd like to know as well because it's really frustrating to have to wait 5 months to refill my turns as not to waste all my APP
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Shezmu wrote:

I'd like to know as well because it's really frustrating to have to wait 5 months to refill my turns as not to waste all my APP

you don't need to wait 5 months to refill turns, as soon as you get 18k again you can

what you cant do though is convert to life force ..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Shezmu
Fledgling Forumer

fem fatale wrote:
Shezmu wrote:

you don't need to wait 5 months to refill turns, as soon as you get 18k again you can

what you cant do though is convert to life force ..

I'm aware of that, but I have a lot more APP than 18k and don't want to waste the chance to upgrade my powerups with it and if you refill turns it wipes out all APP.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Given the amount of Life Force you can farm with 4k turns, you would have to have a HUGE amount of APP saved up to make it a waste converting to turns....
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Shezmu
Fledgling Forumer

Clockwork wrote:Given the amount of Life Force you can farm with 4k turns, you would have to have a HUGE amount of APP saved up to make it a waste converting to turns....

Thanks for the perspective, I actually did a rough calculation and your right to an extent.

The amount of LF I have saved up in APP points is roughly what I would farm out of 4k turns at this point, so maybe best to just have at it!
wardyward
Forum Irregular

I have

4K turns will not net me 11.5 trill life force, probably 4-5 trill with very strict farming rules.

But I know for a fact I havent converted 100 trill in 5 months since my return. its bugged out please fix it
ID 52142
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Well let's see, 4k turns = 266 attacks, say average hit of ~300t DMU (should be higher unless your farming low income inactives).

So 266 x 300t nets you around 79.8q DMU,, convert that to life force and your looking at 7.9t life force.

So if you convert now your down 3.6t ish life force (assuming your only hitting for 300t average) being able to convert another 4k turns in just over 2.5 weeks and farming another 79.8q DMU. Or you can sit on your APP and wait and see what happens :P

Hmm, that's around 60t life force you can farm in 5 months using the 4k turn conversion (again assuming 300t dmu hits) that's tasty goodness right there, thanks Sol :D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Suggestions”