5 month wait - Suggestion

Suggest any improvements
Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: 5 month wait.

I think you convinced me the cap is alright atm, just please do not lower it :?

I would love to see ascension getting more depth though, right now once you reach a certain level of fleets/power ups the game becomes atrociously slow.

@juliette

You sure it doesnt make a difference? If you could only do 20trill ascensions, in the end you could max get 460 trill LF out of it, since you would capped then on ascensions.
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Raven wrote:I think you convinced me the cap is alright atm, just please do not lower it :?

I would love to see ascension getting more depth though, right now once you reach a certain level of fleets/power ups the game becomes atrociously slow.

@juliette

You sure it doesnt make a difference? If you could only do 20trill ascensions, in the end you could max get 460 trill LF out of it, since you would capped then on ascensions.
No, you can still do a 99T ascension, and then spread out the conversions over the time it takes to build up again in Main (about 5 months lazy play). :P You do a 99T ascension, convert 20T directly and each month until you are ready to ascend again, 5 months later. It simply eases your schedule. ;)

Though yes, it does mess with the plan to farm like madmen (like Loki) and get 250/300T per week, to ascend every three weeks with 99T (because 99T conversions can be done an infinite number of times). :) Might level that playing field..
Raven
Forum Elite

Juliette wrote:
Raven wrote:I think you convinced me the cap is alright atm, just please do not lower it :?

@juliette

No, you can still do a 99T ascension, and then spread out the conversions over the time it takes to build up again in Main (about 5 months lazy play). :P You do a 99T ascension, convert 20T directly and each month until you are ready to ascend again, 5 months later. It simply eases your schedule. ;)

Though yes, it does mess with the plan to farm like madmen (like Loki) and get 250/300T per week, to ascend every three weeks with 99T (because 99T conversions can be done an infinite number of times). :) Might level that playing field..

Ahh i see the selfish scheme now, this will only benefit your schedule! :smt064
'Terrorists of SGW'
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Not really, but it does illustrate why I do not care for either cap. :)
Sol
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:Not really, but it does illustrate why I do not care for either cap. :)

Indeed, consider the cap more of a warning sign then :P. People can be sly about it if they want to.

Also I can't give you an answer to that achievement question, but keep in mind you have the knowledge up to animators, only 3 people have made it that far as of late, so if there does exist a similar challenge you will be waiting awhile to get there ;).
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Raven
Forum Elite

Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:Not really, but it does illustrate why I do not care for either cap. :)

Indeed, consider the cap more of a warning sign then :P. People can be sly about it if they want to.

Also I can't give you an answer to that achievement question, but keep in mind you have the knowledge up to animators, only 3 people have made it that far as of late, so if there does exist a similar challenge you will be waiting awhile to get there ;).

Sol pleeeeeeaaase do something about that annoying crit setting in ascended, war/war setting and 30 attacks is still the limit. You can't even mass someone properly :(
'Terrorists of SGW'
Sol
Forum Addict

Raven wrote:
Sol wrote:

Sol pleeeeeeaaase do something about that annoying crit setting in ascended, war/war setting and 30 attacks is still the limit. You can't even mass someone properly :(

Another thread needs to be made then :P. Gotta file these things properly.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

Fair enough Sol...
I was just asking because i ascended and was going to use the points to build up my planets per day so i could unlock the achievements...
Come March i will have a crap load of points :smt043

Shame i won't be able to use them as the World is going to end next month on the 21st of December :smt078
Sol
Forum Addict

nightlight wrote:Shame i won't be able to use them as the World is going to end next month on the 21st of December :smt078

Forgot about that :-k , since it will be the end of a calender I'll celebrate by giving everyone 1 dmu.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

So, if this change does happen, would it mean 20T LF/Ascension? Because I would rather have the longer wait period and convert at 99T LF. 23x99T is better than 23x20T. Only getting 20T LF per ascension I think would hurt younger accounts because they cannot get as much LF as the older accounts did and it hurts their ability to play catchup to those who have already finished ascending.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

**Filtered** wrote:So, if this change does happen, would it mean 20T LF/Ascension? Because I would rather have the longer wait period and convert at 99T LF. 23x99T is better than 23x20T. Only getting 20T LF per ascension I think would hurt younger accounts because they cannot get as much LF as the older accounts did and it hurts their ability to play catchup to those who have already finished ascending.
There is no hard 'cap' on the APP per ascension. In theory, you could ascend once with 5M raw UP and spend a few years converting your APP.

So while there is a 'practical limit', there is no hard restriction.

Edit: I notice I only quoted and not answered it, damned phone.
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

100,000,000,000,000 life force every 5 months well ....

thats 5 upgrades every 5 months for me... #-o
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

matty~ wrote:100,000,000,000,000 life force every 5 months well ....

thats 5 upgrades every 5 months for me... #-o

damn what lvl costs you 20T LF :o
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Norbe wrote:The update prevents $$ being pumped into a main account, power ascending, and surpassing those who have worked for years in ascended in just a few weeks. It was introduced when someone was trying to do just that, build a high TOC by power ascending a main with massive UPs every 2 weeks.

The current 5 month wait is deemed as fair by admin. 100 tril life force is huge.. that's 1,000 quad DMU, which takes a very long time to farm (i believe admin and SoL estimated it would take an active player around 3-4 month to farm that when they introduced the update), so even with the 5 month wait ascending nearly doubles the rate at which you can boost your ascended.

~Norbe~

Well the problem though is...

One who spends $ can easily buy an account that is 23 times ascended... So they dont need to pump $ into it
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Blue, buying a level 23 ascended account will never get you an ascended as powerful as you could theoretically build by 23 100T ascensions. :) (Incidentally that is a LOT more expensive, too.)

Most Unknowns have extremely sucky Ascended accounts due to their owners rushing through ascensions at minimal cost. ;)

Return to “Suggestions”