Amnesty for illegal immigrants...your thoughts.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Amnesty for illegal immigrants...your thoughts.

I saw a headline in a newspaper saying the UK will be granting amnesty for all illegal immigrants. my thoughts...to me that's an oxymoron since amnesty had been granted to illegals the moment we opened up our boarders and then failed to deal with the problem. all they are doing is making an official statement of policy adopted a long time ago. i have no problem with people looking to make a better life for themselves and seeking citizenship via legal channels, or those who need sanctuary from persecution, but i do have a problem when people look to get over here by whatever means for whatever means.

I think the US has also done this for illegals (or are in the process of making it happen).

Discuss.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Amnesty for illegal immigrants...your thoughts.

Anything illegal should be banned. From substances to people.

The presence of unregistered elements within the state presents a clear and present danger, and should not be tolerated. The absolute nonsense within the USA of allowing illegal immigrants a vote in their elections and referenda (because 'voter ID laws' are deemed - incorrectly - unconstitutional) is beyond ridiculous. Illegal immigrants should not be allowed to work, make purchases, not should they ever EVER be allowed to vote.

If they persist in their onslaught, they should be exterminated. The solution is available; governments dare not touch it.

:o
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

:smt060 I LOVE IT! :smt060

Seriously, dunno if extermination is the right answer (lol) but i get your point...in fact you raise many points all of which make sense to me because it's common sense after all...well...common sense to you and me, not to our govts #-o

-David Icke
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1971117

Juliette wrote:The presence of unregistered elements within the state presents a clear and present danger, and should not be tolerated. The absolute nonsense within the USA of allowing illegal immigrants a vote in their elections and referenda (because 'voter ID laws' are deemed - incorrectly - unconstitutional) is beyond ridiculous. Illegal immigrants should not be allowed to work, make purchases, not should they ever EVER be allowed to vote.

I illegal immigrants shouldn't be allowed to vote, then should their children be allowed to vote? If not, then what about their grandchildren? If also not, what about any other of their descendants?
My apologies for my poor English
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

ljietuvis wrote:If illegal immigrants shouldn't be allowed to vote, then should their children be allowed to vote? If not, then what about their grandchildren? If also not, what about any other of their descendants?
No. Not unless at some point, they decide to become legal citizens and pay the price for their parents'/grandparents' deception. :) Illegal is illegal. You cannot rob a bank and be a customer at said bank after the fact.

Of course, after becoming legal citizens of the country they live in, they are free to do whatever the country's laws allow them to do. And rightfully so.

[KMA]Avenger wrote::smt060 I LOVE IT! :smt060

Seriously, dunno if extermination is the right answer (lol) but i get your point...in fact you raise many points all of which make sense to me because it's common sense after all...well...common sense to you and me, not to our govts #-o
Your failure to adopt the proper methods makes your statement weak. [-X Warning you, brother, we are to remain strong, for our compatriots will desert us and weep for the absolute nonsense of 'human rights', wah wah wah.
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1971117

Juliette wrote:
ljietuvis wrote:If illegal immigrants shouldn't be allowed to vote, then should their children be allowed to vote? If not, then what about their grandchildren? If also not, what about any other of their descendants?
No. Not unless at some point, they decide to become legal citizens and pay the price for their parents'/grandparents' deception. :) Illegal is illegal. You cannot rob a bank and be a customer at said bank after the fact.

Of course, after becoming legal citizens of the country they live in, they are free to do whatever the country's laws allow them to do. And rightfully so.

So they can just ask and become legal citizens just like that? I think then all of them become citizens right away :D Honestly, I'm not American, so I don't know too much about your laws.
My apologies for my poor English
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Juliette wrote::smt060 I LOVE IT! :smt060

Your failure to adopt the proper methods makes your statement weak. [-X Warning you, brother, we are to remain strong, for our compatriots will desert us and weep for the absolute nonsense of 'human rights', wah wah wah.

Sister, all i can say to that is...LOL! i tried to think of a response but finding it hard to get past my laughter :smt043

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

ljietuvis wrote:So they can just ask and become legal citizens just like that? I think then all of them become citizens right away :D Honestly, I'm not American, so I don't know too much about your laws.
No no, they cannot just ask and become legal citizens. They are obligated to be able to speak the language properly and understand written texts of some level (at least college).
Otherwise, exceptions can be made for exceptionally (yes) contributary people, like brilliant scientists etcetera (although NL is not the proper environment for development anymore, for shame!).

Also, not unimportant, I am Dutch, not American. ;)

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Juliette wrote:Your failure to adopt the proper methods makes your statement weak. [-X Warning you, brother, we are to remain strong, for our compatriots will desert us and weep for the absolute nonsense of 'human rights', wah wah wah.
Sister, all i can say to that is...LOL! i tried to think of a response but finding it hard to get past my laughter :smt043
:-D
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

So Avenger, you advocating for people to be tagged and tracked like cattle? Cause you may have missed it, but that's exactly what Jules was advocating.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Dovahkiin wrote:So Avenger, you advocating for people to be tagged and tracked like cattle? Cause you may have missed it, but that's exactly what Jules was advocating.

You've lost me!

What i am "advocating" or more correctly-what i would like to see is an end to open boarders and MUCH tighter controls on who is allowed to enter the country. you being an American with wide open boarders to the south should understand probably better than all of us. and personally, i'm shocked you don't agree on having strict boarder controls seeing how things resemble a battle field on your southern boarder considering how your govt has been caught shipping guns and ammo in the thousands to Mexican drug gangs in exchange for drugs and also to attack the 2nd amendment....or have you not heard of the fast and furious scandal in which Erich Holder has been caught perjuring himself?

What i also want instead of amnesty, once the boarders have been secured for all illegals caught to be shipped out to wherever they came from. if they want in to my country they can do it the right way just as my parents did and many millions of others have...or is that to much to ask?

-David Icke
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

Why would I blame immigrants for the illegal actions of an illegal government agency? I've heard of Fast & Furious as well as it's precursor, Gunwalker.

The solution to illegal government activity isn't stricter border control, it's stricter government control.

You're right, the southern border is dangerous, very dangerous. But then, who do you blame for the danger? It's not the immigrants, illegal or otherwise. It's the cartels that create the violence, the government that empowers the cartels.

So how do the cartels stay in business? By smuggling drugs and sometimes people. Open the borders to people, thus severely reducing the coyote market. Legalize drugs, thus severely damaging the drug black market.

Afterall, what's the alternative? Increasing border control, being harder on illegal immigrants? How are you going to do that? By tracking every single person in the country. You want tighter immigration? You will be creating a NEED for the government to tag you, to track you.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Dovahkiin wrote:Why would I blame immigrants for the illegal actions of an illegal government agency? I've heard of Fast & Furious as well as it's precursor, Gunwalker.

The solution to illegal government activity isn't stricter border control, it's stricter government control.

You're right, the southern border is dangerous, very dangerous. But then, who do you blame for the danger? It's not the immigrants, illegal or otherwise. It's the cartels that create the violence, the government that empowers the cartels.

So how do the cartels stay in business? By smuggling drugs and sometimes people. Open the borders to people, thus severely reducing the coyote market. Legalize drugs, thus severely damaging the drug black market.

Afterall, what's the alternative? Increasing border control, being harder on illegal immigrants? How are you going to do that? By tracking every single person in the country. You want tighter immigration? You will be creating a NEED for the government to tag you, to track you.

Firstly, i'm happy that you are up to date on your current affairs (not that fast and furious or gunwalker are anything new).

2ndly, there's no point in bailing out water from a sinking boat without plugging the hole-so to speak. the boarder problem MUST be dealt with. from the US's POV, the problem could then be tackled at the state and local level, not the federal level. as you well know, i wouldn't trust govt with a pile of dog crap...let alone the running of the nation....or with tracking equipment.

There's also news reports where illegal immigrants are caught driving while drunk and getting away with it, and also being able to get massive amounts of benefits, free education and healthcare. that all has to stop. if they are not able to prove citizenship then they should be denied all benefits, education, healthcare and accommodation....if they have no means to live then most likely they will leave on their own or at the very least the influx will drop off massively. so long as the boarders are open and so long as they are getting the red carpet treatment there will no stopping the problem.

-David Icke
Warayth
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TCC
ID: 5399

collect all the illegals up and put them on a boat heading towards oz its what we used to do with law breakers + no one important will be bothered :-D
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

I don't think there is an immigration problem. I think there's a government problem.

If people immigrate here, they aren't going to take all the jobs. They may take a lot, but they'll also create a lot. They'll need food and shelter, clothing and health and beauty supplies. They'll need medicine and healthcare and they'll need transportation. As long as they come here to work and not mooch off the system, I'm with it.

Some like to argue that they send most of their money to their families back home. Yes, this is true. But it's true because they can't bring their families here due to strict immigration. So solution creates the problem.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”