Boomer vs FS

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

Boomer vs FS

DDE has a 1 hit 1 mass policiy .. so hit us for naq and get massed thats just the way it is..

So if you hit DDE and someone masses you thats just the way it is..

BUT if you then tell me im gonna get massed for it .. hell ill drop tags and go preemptive on ya all like i just did :D

Happy hunting babes :D

Attack Mercs Killed (30) 0
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 203,111,051
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 0
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 13
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 0
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 232,238,072
Spies Killed(50) 285,183,523
Spy Killers Killed(50) 0
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 2,171,279
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 1,966,279
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 1,899
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 0
Planets Taken(5000) 0
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 1,618,917,682,308
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 3,336,568,919,262
Attack Turns Used(1) 8,550
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 40,917,641,638
Your Failures
Attacking Mercenaries Lost 117,839,186
Defending Mercenaries Lost 0
Raiders Lost 0
Guards Lost 0
Super Soldier Lost 76,862,058
Super Guards Lost 0
Undercover Agents Lost 0
Assassin Lost 6,885,212
Mothership Weapons Lost 0
Mothership Shields Lost 1,723,155
Mothership Fleets Lost 0
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 0
Naquadah Lost 0
Untrained Lost 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 0
Plus/Minus 0

p.s. off to work .. ill come for ya drahazar when you drop ppt ;) :smt025
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: Boomer vs FS

Stuff just got real!
EbilCC
Forum Addict

:smt100

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Forget the Serenity things just went Kaboom.. :-D

have fun all

Go FS :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

lol a little egotistical calling it on us all... wonder who let the cat out of the bag.... Rob3rt massed too he should join ya.. Hell yeah might as well bring on the empire mate :D
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
kaboom
Forum Expert

Les Ennemis wrote:lol a little egotistical calling it on us all... wonder who let the cat out of the bag.... Rob3rt massed too he should join ya.. Hell yeah might as well bring on the empire mate :D

nah m8 i cant talk for the empire, im no boss, im just here to war.. we will see who wants to join in this is just about me getting told im gonna get massed :smt050
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

who told you that you were being massed mate?

kaboom
Forum Expert

Les Ennemis wrote:who told you that you were being massed mate?

one of your own :shock:
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

hmm Pm me that info as I dont believe it.. Only one who may have ben out for a good massing which is FM.. and his stuff was with robert who massed wardy earlier.. send me a pm prove it was one of us :P

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Les Ennemis wrote:hmm Pm me that info as I dont believe it.. Only one who may have ben out for a good massing which is FM.. and his stuff was with robert who massed wardy earlier.. send me a pm prove it was one of us :P

So due to someone in DDE doing that much damage, then claiming a leak, you want a PM?
:smt117
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

You should really not talk unless you understand the damn posts dex...

He didn't say there was a leak. #-o

Boomer, boring as ever. :roll:
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

As much as this looks like a fun time, i'm mad at u boomer.. My reasons are known by those who know!

Well, good luck boomer and have fun FS... hopefully 1 account can build enough for u all to have fun. Maybe a few more DDE could join in so at least there's a few targets to hit.. Would be pretty cool to see if this could be a well mannered and civil war topic between FS and DDE (or members of DDE) That would be something I would never expect to see :P
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
kaboom
Forum Expert

Z E R O wrote:As much as this looks like a fun time, i'm mad at u boomer.. My reasons are known by those who know!

Well, good luck boomer and have fun FS... hopefully 1 account can build enough for u all to have fun. Maybe a few more DDE could join in so at least there's a few targets to hit.. Would be pretty cool to see if this could be a well mannered and civil war topic between FS and DDE (or members of DDE) That would be something I would never expect to see :P

I dont even know you ... why be mad @ me lol .. to be clear i DONT know.. and dont need help either
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

kaboom wrote:
Z E R O wrote:As much as this looks like a fun time, i'm mad at u boomer.. My reasons are known by those who know!

I dont even know you ... why be mad @ me lol .. to be clear i DONT know.. and dont need help either

Its not a matter of you "needing help" just a matter of making things fair.. FS can build for you and you can mass them and get all the ME you want, but any time you build up there is gonna be so many people in FS lining up to kill your stats.. thats why you need more DDE.. so everyone can have some fun :D
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

kaboom wrote:

I think you need a lot of "help" 8-[
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161