I want justice restored

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
LordRevan
Forum Newbie
Race: System Lord
ID: 49044

I want justice restored

Someone sent me 20,488,500,000 Naquadah, subsequently i got massed into oblivion. i did not ask for it, i do not know the person who sent it, so i have no idea why they did this, and moreover someone else got a ridiculous feed at my price. SO, i want to get everything that was MINE back, that includes motherships and units, naq is optional (it was maybe ~500m, dont care), but also remove that 20,5b from the game or give it back to the sender (so he can get massed instead), give the attacker his turns/motherships back AND punish the person who transferred that to me.

my id 5525
Thy Hollow Soul Drowns in Thy Sins /Jigoku Shoujo/ ^^
-------
I am RANDOM
-------
Formula to my forum post count:
(time spend on any forum (in hours)) + (random number from 0 to 9)
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate

Re: I want justice restored

Think transfering is a legit part of the game, so u probably won't get a refund as no rules were broken.
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
LordRevan
Forum Newbie

except someone else feeding off me? if this was premeditated and both who send it and attacked me were in on it, it's very much against the rules. even if it is not the case and someone just GAVE ME 20b out of the kindness of their heart... really? you buy that as an excuse? i dont. besides, sending is indeed fine, when it is agreed upon or traded for something, this just looks like someone had way too much money as well as something against me, cause if someone did that just to spite me, you can consider that a form of (intentional or not, it's irrelevant) griefing.
-------
I am RANDOM
-------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

If you get sent 20B Naquadah, you become a very interesting target.
Had you been online at the time, you would have been able to use the resources for yourself.

Transferring resources is entirely legal, and - indeed - a way to make someone a target against their will without getting your hands dirty yourself. :)

An evil tactic, I will admit, but a tactic nonetheless.
Just out of curiosity, how quickly after the resources were sent (see timestamp on message in Inbox) were you attacked for them?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

LordRaven, I was the one that gave you that 20 bil or so in naq. I maxed out everyone up to rank 450 with a daily transfer of naq (those with gates). There was no feeding going on as I explicitly said days in advance that I was going to be doing this.
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Nope...

Check the trade section of Newgrounds, where Dafaq nicely explains how he will "gift" the "entire" server and if you dont want to receive that gift you should just tell him and so on and on... :)
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
LordRevan
Forum Newbie

SVaRuN wrote:Nope...

Check the trade section of Newgrounds, where Dafaq nicely explains how he will "gift" the "entire" server and if you dont want to receive that gift you should just tell him and so on and on... :)

you do understand how contracts work right? "you owe me money for this very expensive car that i'm leaving here UNLESS you tell me you dont want it", are you for real?

I do not need to keep track of forum posts to enjoy this game, and yet you managed to turn that inside out and ruin it, what the **Filtered**

**Filtered** wrote:LordRaven, I was the one that gave you that 20 bil or so in naq. I maxed out everyone up to rank 450 with a daily transfer of naq (those with gates). There was no feeding going on as I explicitly said days in advance that I was going to be doing this.

do i look like this charity benefited me? did you explicitly post this in a public manner that guarantees that i will see it? like in my local newspaper every day for a week straight? cause that's how things work irl, dont try to impose your imaginary rules on me; you cannot claim that i accepted your proposal by NOT doing something to refuse the deal, lack of "not consenting" cannot be proof of consent, i cant believe i ever uttered a sentence constructed like that... motherf...

Juliette wrote:Just out of curiosity, how quickly after the resources were sent (see timestamp on message in Inbox) were you attacked for them?

an hour, so it's not quite timed, this is still **Filtered**, whatever, close/delete this topic
-------
I am RANDOM
-------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Clearly there are unforeseen effects to the handing out of Naquadah. :)

**Filtered**, how about inverting it? People say they want it, they get it, not the other way around? :) Just thinking out loud, Revan cannot be the only one. :P
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I am not trying to put imaginary rules in place, I was just putting that out to prove that I wasn't feeding anyone, and that I didn't have anything against you. I did not single you out. I knew there was a chance that this would turn into a farm fest but hey, at least there is more activity in the game amirite? I never thought of that as a tactic to take someone else out without getting my own hands dirty, thanks for the idea Juliette. That might come in handy later.

Edit: Also, who said anything about a contract? The option is merely there. And there are inherent differences here. In essence I was not saying you owe me alot for this car unless you say you don't want it, but this car is yours unless you say you don't want it for free. The difference is instead of owing for something without realizing it, you are getting something without realizing it. Of course I realize it wasn't 100% free, because you were essentially massed down for the naq, but no reason to lose your head on a forum board.
Last edited by Slim87R on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Juliette wrote:Clearly there are unforeseen effects to the handing out of Naquadah. :)

**Filtered**, how about inverting it? People say they want it, they get it, not the other way around? :) Just thinking out loud, Revan cannot be the only one. :P

Well, I don't know but this could end any naq giveaways in the future. I guess I could do it your way, but I don't know how many people would go for it, and I wanted to offload alot. Maybe I will just stick to UU giveaways up to a certain rank.
LordRevan
Forum Newbie

**Filtered** wrote:
Juliette wrote:Clearly there are unforeseen effects to the handing out of Naquadah. :)

Well, I don't know but this could end any naq giveaways in the future. I guess I could do it your way, but I don't know how many people would go for it, and I wanted to offload alot. Maybe I will just stick to UU giveaways up to a certain rank.

Good, i should be your number one priority now, time to compensate and give me my lost units back (438-192)*50+(1304-8)=12300+1296=13596

Edit: there's no reason to use the board as an acceptable excuse either, and all of my examples were just that, examples
-------
I am RANDOM
-------
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Wont happen.

Stop crying and move on, I wonder if you would be complaining had you actually used the resources and not been massed for them.

Anyway I really do not see how nor why this should be over turned it is almost like if in main someone sets up a broker and other person accepted while they were not online (Yes I get a broker your asking for resources), but it could be same situation where the person accepting the UU trade could warn a mate and then that mate raids you for the units while you are not on and you miss out it hardly will ever be over turned I do not think.

Cheers
~Belsamber~
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Slim87R
Forum Expert

LordRevan wrote:
**Filtered** wrote:

Good, i should be your number one priority now, time to compensate and give me my lost units back (438-192)*50+(1304-8)=12300+1296=13596

Edit: there's no reason to use the board as an acceptable excuse either, and all of my examples were just that, examples

No excuses given. Message me ingame. And no, I am not going to drop everything to make you my number 1 priority. Take a chill pill. I sent you a message in game already saying I would compensate for your losses. 13.5k is nothing, and I could max your naq out 6x per turn right now.
LordRevan
Forum Newbie

~Belsamber~ wrote:Wont happen.

Stop crying and move on, I wonder if you would be complaining had you actually used the resources and not been massed for them.

Anyway I really do not see how nor why this should be over turned it is almost like if in main someone sets up a broker and other person accepted while they were not online (Yes I get a broker your asking for resources), but it could be same situation where the person accepting the UU trade could warn a mate and then that mate raids you for the units while you are not on and you miss out it hardly will ever be over turned I do not think.

Cheers
~Belsamber~

i am suspicious by nature, i would have contacted him on WHY HE SEND ME THE MONEY at the very least, and then i would be pleasantly surprized. however it just backfired now, and i'm suffering. understand this: with brokers there's an OFFER and ACCEPTANCE; not training your units in time means you're just slow and are asking for it, and that's the subtle difference between how it is/should be and the way it's being explained in some other post on the board, you'll get it unless you say "no"
-------
I am RANDOM
-------
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

:smt017 :smt043
I give peace for traders

Return to “New Grounds General”