Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

Re: I want justice restored

Lol your lucky **Filtered** is such a nice guy
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

i had the same problem, but realise that it happened by **Filtered**'s kind gesture and it would have been greatly appreciated had i been online. For it I say thanks, would have been very worth it if it was 6 hours later <3
Couzens
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 42786

Man come on, he don't owe u anything

He gave u a gift maybe not asked for, but still a gift, his own goodwill

Hell i got massed cos of it too, lost my whole army (trained all MS's to farm for my ascension) 600 ish and now i don't have any left and it was done by a mate lol

**Filtered** happens but this was not **Filtered**'s fault and he doesn't owe you or anyone anything, he's a nice guy (and thats clear from giving 400 odd players free naq and a load of it too) and doesn't deserve to be a fault for this.

Leave him alone and get on with the game ;)

Best Regards
Couz

doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Couzens wrote:Man come on, he don't owe u anything

He gave u a gift maybe not asked for, but still a gift, his own goodwill

Hell i got massed cos of it too, lost my whole army (trained all MS's to farm for my ascension) 600 ish and now i don't have any left and it was done by a mate lol

**Filtered** happens but this was not **Filtered**'s fault and he doesn't owe you or anyone anything, he's a nice guy (and thats clear from giving 400 odd players free naq and a load of it too) and doesn't deserve to be a fault for this.

Leave him alone and get on with the game ;)

Best Regards
Couz

+1
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
bfg9000
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Sand village~
ID: 1974109

Its all good and well, but its a sure fire way to chase new players like myself away.

Regards
bfg9000

on an account that brings in 1500UU per day a loss of 200MS is kind of significant.
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

This thread is so lol
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I don't get the deal what's so bad about these lost MS's... none of you keep them after ascending anyways...
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Z E R O wrote:I don't get the deal what's so bad about these lost MS's... none of you keep them after ascending anyways...
Well.. you can either have the MSes, or the Naquadah.. but in the case of these guys, they have nothing now. :P
Sanguis Sicarius
Forum Regular
Alliance: Dark Dominium
Race: Samurai
ID: 5054012

:smt043
Spoiler
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

LordRevan wrote:
SVaRuN wrote:Nope...

Check the trade section of Newgrounds, where Dafaq nicely explains how he will "gift" the "entire" server and if you dont want to receive that gift you should just tell him and so on and on... :)

you do understand how contracts work right? "you owe me money for this very expensive car that i'm leaving here UNLESS you tell me you dont want it", are you for real?

I do not need to keep track of forum posts to enjoy this game, and yet you managed to turn that inside out and ruin it, what the **Filtered**

Plenty of programs and such work that way. How about you try this, then if you don't cancel in a timely matter, I'll be charging you said amount for it.

You act like you've been wronged in a terrible way. He was offering out to everyone. You just got unlucky. It is a game and I'll think you'll move on, especially since he is compensating you, which I wouldn't.

If you weren't paying attention to the forums and war broke out and you happened to be part of it, would you still have that thought? Because most of the people here wouldn't. This is a community with fairly active forums. Best to stay part of them if you don't wanna get lost.
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

Thing that really gets me he acts like he lost weeks worth of units. Where to be honest he lost a max of 4 days worth of units if that. Also LordRevan when you overreact like this your actually attracting more people to send naq to you to make yourself a big target again for raiders.
BooBz
Forum Newbie

sad to see such a random act of kindness thrown back in Dafaq's face :(
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

can i haz deh 20 billz plezzz :smt060

also lulz and more lulz to the lulz ish a war game u got owned game ova

thats wash deh restart button ish forz
Spoiler
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Anyone who got massed into oblivion send me a message in game. I will help you rebuild. Trying to spread the wealth here a little. Ran out of things to spend naq on so my holdings are increasing by the trillions. If anyone wants to buy some resources, look at the market section. I will be updating it shortly.
Freestyle304
Forum Regular
ID: 1922793
Alternate name(s): Newgrounds: Meechum

xdjoker wrote:Thing that really gets me he acts like he lost weeks worth of units. Where to be honest he lost a max of 4 days worth of units if that. Also LordRevan when you overreact like this your actually attracting more people to send naq to you to make yourself a big target again for raiders.

+1 I know that I was tempted. I honestly have sympathy for those who got hurt in the feeding frenzy, but he's so annoying I do kind of want to do it to him again after he rebuilds. i won't though. Too mean for my taste.

**Filtered** wrote:Anyone who got massed into oblivion send me a message in game. I will help you rebuild. Trying to spread the wealth here a little. Ran out of things to spend naq on so my holdings are increasing by the trillions. If anyone wants to buy some resources, look at the market section. I will be updating it shortly.

Lol. How's this for retribution: He gives you a dollar and you would be tied up transferring naq to him for a year now that his MS are toast.

Return to “New Grounds General”