Lets Play a Game

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Lets Play a Game

I feel like playing a game. This should increase activity on the server a little bit. Starting now I am going to start just putting out random naq to people. It could happen at any time and it will be without warning. I will be doing this randomly all through next week. If you are online then awesome, free naq for you. If not, you may get massed down to oblivion. Keep your eyes peeled!
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: Lets Play a Game

I like it! :D
I'm going to help send out naq to the very lucky few aka the sacrifices.
Last edited by xdjoker on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

I think this is going to be LordRevan's favorite game...

1) Make sure you don't post the name on the forum... guessing games make it better!

2) Perhaps use a random generator to generate a number between 1-100 and you send naq to that ranked player?

:smt117

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

HippyFool wrote:I think this is going to be LordRevan's favorite game...

1) Make sure you don't post the name on the forum... guessing games make it better!

2) Perhaps use a random generator to generate a number between 1-100 and you send naq to that ranked player?

:smt117

For point 1, I was already planning on not revealing the name. Wouldn't be much of a game then.

For point 2, I already thought of that. and also I think between 1 and 300 would be better.

Now, it wouldn't be much of a game if you couldn't win it, and winners get prizes. So, if someone locates the naq and steals it within 1 hour of me sending it, then that person gets 1 days worth of UU and naq. No need to send me a message if you think you attacked the right person. People leave naq out all the time, and my inbox already has over 1300 messages. Searching for individual messages are already a pain in the arse. I will be monitoring battle logs for a little over an hour (because galactic log delay) and I will let YOU know if you have won. I suggest waiting 15 minutes after you have done your rounds of attacking because I will turn around and send you the naq and UU as soon as I see it in the logs. You don't wanna be a target do you? Next Monday I will list the people I sent the naq to and the winners (If there are any). Good luck and be vigilante!

--LOL, I believe there will be alot more destruction now.--
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Is anyone in rank 100-300 even able to receive more than a few mil? :-k

I rekon top 100 makes it better :D

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Well, it looks like this game is a bust. Hippy was partially right. Even top 100 is too high. Better off being like top 30, but then we might have organized massing on the higher level accounts LOL. I guess this type of game just needs to wait until the server is a little more developed.
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

:(

Image Image Image
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

I say the risk is worth it, I dont mind playing haha