Proposed ban on assault weapons by Obama

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: Proposed ban on assault weapons by Obama

I understand, but i still hate FB. the layout of the whole thing sucks big time. very crappy site IMHO.

Try this: http://planet.infowars.com/

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

[KMA]Avenger wrote:I understand, but i still hate FB. the layout of the whole thing sucks big time. very crappy site IMHO.

I have an information group that links to infowars.com :D

I checked out the beta for that looks good.
Alex Jones Independant Correspondence is the name of my facebook group if anyone wants to take a look at it. :smt115 http://www.facebook.com/AlexJonesIndepe ... espondence

KMA keep it up.
The rest of you, I encourage you to check out both of these sites.
UK,USA,NIGERIA,EGYPT.... it doesn't matter where you live or are from, these issues effect us all globally.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

BACK ON TOPIC THOUGH....

[youtube]2sMAzUzvAsw[/youtube]
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

[KMA]Avenger wrote:I understand, but i still hate FB. the layout of the whole thing sucks big time. very crappy site IMHO.

[youtube]NazEjEcYdnQ[/youtube]
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

well huh....

only 7,640 people currently hold a firearms permit in Chicago. Chicago police seized 7,400 guns used in crimes in 2012 alone.
Spoiler

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:BACK ON TOPIC THOUGH....

[youtube]2sMAzUzvAsw[/youtube]

Curt I believe this video shows exactly why we are on the right side of this issue so I bumped it, as there was a facebook vid as last post when you replied. What do you all think of the video?
:smt017

Good stats as well, yes chicago and nyc are the hardest to get guns, yet are tops in gun crime. It is because illegal firearms are used. The Gangster Disciples in Chicago are not going to turn in their guns for best buy gift cards, only those whom they will later rape at gunpoint or worse even. :smt025
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

[youtube]IleX-eN2TZ8[/youtube]

More and more stripping of our right to bear arms.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

curtthehurt1 wrote:well huh....

only 7,640 people currently hold a firearms permit in Chicago. Chicago police seized 7,400 guns used in crimes in 2012 alone.

http://www.infowars.com/jesse-jackson-p ... sa-agents/

Working so well for them too, now they are calling in our dictator's privatized yet government funded TSA to "work the streets". Transportation Security is "working the streets." Civilians who want gun rights are to be considered, "mild threats". Mentioned by Obama in 2008, now he sees the truth and unleashing his dogs as they did on the blacks in the 50's and 60's.

SHAME ON YOU ADOLF OBAMA!!
We do not forget. We do not forgive. We are Legion. Expect us.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”