Fish v UnKnown

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Aizen
Forum Irregular
Alliance: UnKnOwN
Race: System Lord
ID: 16457
Alternate name(s): Vegeta

Re: Fish v UnKnown

I hear u were looking for me fish. I will be back soon I hope then we will have it out. Although I hope u will get something worth massing again after my boy took u down.
Spoiler
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

fishy got fried

ooohhhhh ooshhh
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

~Wolverine~ wrote:fishy got fried

ooohhhhh ooshhh

lulz..

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

~wolverine~ wrote:fishy got fried

ooohhhhh ooshhh

that fishy might come and bite you in the ASS holeee :O
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Aizen
Forum Irregular

I hear that fish went on vac...
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

real life takes over ^^

he will be back soon
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:real life takes over ^^

he will be back soon

He should stop starting wars just before he has to go do stuff irl
Aizen
Forum Irregular

Bromas wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:real life takes over ^^

he will be back soon

He should stop starting wars just before he has to go do stuff irl

That he should ;)
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

when u have a family stuff come up unplanned ;)
MASE
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TAF
Race: Harlem World
Alternate name(s): LordCommanderTS, LCTS

Indeed it can. But this is twice now he started this War or Vendy. Even though the reason for this vendy is long and over. Hope he comes get these stats. But anyways thoughts with you Lord Hell Down. Recover soon.
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

MASE wrote:Indeed it can. But this is twice now he started this War or Vendy. Even though the reason for this vendy is long and over. Hope he comes get these stats. But anyways thoughts with you Lord Hell Down. Recover soon.

LHD is one tough SOB,I have no doubt he well be ok.
As for this vendy,can please someone close it,its the second vast of time topic to read.If this pops up for the third time,I will lose it and mass all included... :smt050 :smt050 :smt050
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

MASE wrote:Indeed it can. But this is twice now he started this War or Vendy. Even though the reason for this vendy is long and over. Hope he comes get these stats. But anyways thoughts with you Lord Hell Down. Recover soon.

Fish isn't LHD, is he?
MASE
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TAF
Race: Harlem World
Alternate name(s): LordCommanderTS, LCTS

Bromas wrote:

Fish isn't LHD, is he?

Of course not Andy, just expressing my concern for LHD.
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer

The forces of MA$E fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 56,424,868,970,200 damage on ~Fish~'s forces!

The forces of MA$E fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on ~Fish~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of ~Fish~'s troops

Took down his 5+ t ms too

The NOX have determined that this realm has suffered too much. They ensure you cannot touch them in this physical plane...For now...For now...

MA$E my bruther I believe the word is PHA$E! 2 ;)
couldn't take your cov as i havn't got enough UU

peace
~lilfish~ - Image
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

=D>

Kudos to Ma$e for building such stats as well. 8)

Return to “Vendetta corner”