Mercury Rising vs Abhi/Malicious Intent vs The imortals

Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

Mercury Rising vs Abhi/Malicious Intent vs The imortals

Okay so there was farming back and forth between a few members, Then I was massed by Abhi and recieved this message.

"just recalibrating the top ranks a bit. and my def will be up there for you when you are ready.

and the reason was partly going after rank 1 and partly as a response to the farming by a few of your alliance mates."

I lost a rough total of:
~Zeroed Defense
~100k Spies
~690B Naq worth in weapons and Mother ship repairs.

My Response to Abhi:
~Zeroed Defense and Strike
~145-150k Spies killed
~1,610B naq worth of weapons and Mothership repairs.

So Abhi, Consider yourself re-calibrated ;)

I will however admit, that I lost a few hundred thousand units in sabbing you.

Now, as for Malicious Intent Vs The imortals, not much has been done outside of the Mercury Rising-Abhi conflict, and I am not sure that either side has much activity at this point which is another reason I am posting to you all today, In hope that both sides become more interested in playing and also in hope that forum activity increases. I will PM my alliance to come and read this topic and have their say and I would hope that someone for the imortals alliance does the same.

In conclusion, I would like to say keep this thread clean and free from personal remarks about someone outside what is appropriate to the game itself. If you really have to hate, at least try to water it down a little ;)

One last thing: For Scenester if you happen to read this topic, I think you are SEXY when you get mad so get mad, get involved and get sexy honey :razz:
Meagen
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: None
Race: System Lord
ID: 103816
Alternate name(s): Åmounet

Re: Mercury Rising vs Abhi/Malicious Intent vs The imortals

Sounds fun ^_^ I'm always up for fun. Though I wont touch Arty. That being said. shall we begin?
[11:18:51 AM] Ulquiorra: Lesson learned, women can do many many things at once, don't annoy them they'll still kick your ass
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

MR you still play?
Neocortex
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Just checking in as Lord Vader has requested.
Just keep building. :smt021
Abhi
Forum Irregular

Well, apparently I am the favorite defense on the immortals' side :)

Bring it on!

Good job Sorrow on tagging along after my defense was down :P I'll be visiting you (again)

And kudos to Jimbo to taking out my rebuilt defense, that one definitely hurt. Atleast I got a few weps of yours... too bad I didn't have enough cov turns

And my dear Robert, does that little massing of yours mean you really are fair game? By which I mean, not cry about a massing in this era for the next 7? Because that gets boring really fast...
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

game on :-D the friendly banter begins! until someone wants to hate I suppose lol

I just want to point out that I have a mutual peace agreement between myself, Arty bang and Supreme commander thor. Unless of course I see them in my logs. Other then that its game on!
buttercutter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None
Race: System Wookie

Oh, is this it? I've been targeted on all servers with attacks, wondered if this was related considering Quantum is the most I'm active on.

Never mind, I've been hit by hurricanes! But that's ok, I'm sure I'll hurt you lot in some way, you know, just to make you feel loved and appreciated ;)
SILENCE, I KILL YYYYOOOOOUUUUUU!!!

Remebers, I R Legendary (Ineffably Awesome) One
J00000 Isn't!

Doing it all for the Lulz

3.226Bil UU raided...Epic Yeeeooow!!!
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

buttercutter wrote:Oh, is this it? I've been targeted on all servers with attacks, wondered if this was related considering Quantum is the most I'm active on.

Never mind, I've been hit by hurricanes! But that's ok, I'm sure I'll hurt you lot in some way, you know, just to make you feel loved and appreciated ;)

Now is that hurricanes in real life, or the damage you have sustained by us :razz: I'm always up for some love and appreciation, nice to see you active on the forum too :)

Edit: @Deathlok, just quantum at the moment for me, I don't own a main account currently and I'm not sure if I have time to play bother servers.
Scenester
Forum Regular

Mercury Rising wrote:
One last thing: For Scenester if you happen to read this topic, I think you are SEXY when you get mad so get mad, get involved and get sexy honey :razz:

I haven't really had time this era, so far, to play properly darling. :(
Bursted through 3k turns once a week since the start to not fall to far behind.
Maybe ill try something after christmas, don't you cheat on me :mad:

period colours this time, for you bby
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

Scenester wrote:
Mercury Rising wrote:

I haven't really had time this era, so far, to play properly darling. :(
Bursted through 3k turns once a week since the start to not fall to far behind.
Maybe ill try something after christmas, don't you cheat on me :mad:

period colours this time, for you bby

I won't cheat I pwomise :smt060 I hope those colours change in 6 days or less :smt060

Staying on topic: I have dished out a few sabs to a few imortals, who didn't know the war existed. One whom told me he doesn't play this game for wars but for fun, which struck me as odd that he is in an alliance :?

Return to “General”