TOC - expending the function

Suggest any improvements
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: TOC - expending the function

Sol wrote:As clock pointed out, there has been discussion on further use of the TOC.
Anyway can't be bothered reading 2 pages of discussion. Does someone want to condense and present the idea(s)?

Basically when trying to descend someone, both parties lose a % of stats in main while in the process of being descended. So you lose your main bonuses while both being descended and if you get descended you lose all.

And something about CER. #-o
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

I can't touch main..soo..yeahh
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

How about this one.

A member is being descended and has their LFR down by 40%. They login, see this and refills this Life Force. What if by refill, the max capacity of their 'Ascended Life Force' is lowered by the same percentage for x time(mayb 6-12 hours). ie 200mil LF is lowered by 40%, new LF capacity 120mil.

This makes the member start to think when to use the refill button. Also makes its easier to descend the larger accounts without much change to the smaller players.

Mayb also talk about both parties lose a % of stats in ascend? A new way to start a mass in ascended :smt017
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
Sol
Forum Addict

Master_Splinter wrote:How about this one.

A member is being descended and has their LFR down by 40%. They login, see this and refills this Life Force. What if by refill, the max capacity of their 'Ascended Life Force' is lowered by the same percentage for x time(mayb 6-12 hours). ie 200mil LF is lowered by 40%, new LF capacity 120mil.

This makes the member start to think when to use the refill button. Also makes its easier to descend the larger accounts without much change to the smaller players.

Mayb also talk about both parties lose a % of stats in ascend? A new way to start a mass in ascended :smt017

I don't think that will change anything really...people will just easily refill and wait for time to lapse (assuming 12 hour min due to 2/3rd max or w.e).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

dont think this is relevent , but for those that are undescendable , why not have it so after each ascended strike it drops the amount reflected and increase your TOC in proportion, making for realistic descensions of massive accounts if left unattended .

so it will be worth building, but wont make people untouchable
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Guild wrote:dont think this is relevent , but for those that are undescendable , why not have it so after each ascended strike it drops the amount reflected and increase your TOC in proportion, making for realistic descensions of massive accounts if left unattended .

+1 =D>
Sol
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:dont think this is relevent , but for those that are undescendable , why not have it so after each ascended strike it drops the amount reflected and increase your TOC in proportion, making for realistic descensions of massive accounts if left unattended .

I take it that would be in the toc in regards to the users locked in battle, i.e so someone couldn't increase their toc from someone else and just start descending a completely different person.
I'm think vice versa would be better, the defenders TOC is decreased in battle proportional to how much life force reserves they have.

Actually whole knew train of thought entirely, TOC is proportional to LF, but the way it's calculated is it will always be the maximum, what if it's changed to be proportional to the current LF of the user? Meaning it will variate. Although probably won't mean much for battles as LF tends to refuel fully for everyone before the next event...
Alternatively we could add.. TOC = TOC * current LFR / total LFR, meaning if you have full reserves you have your peak toc, but the more your life force reserves decrease the more your TOC decreases.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Sol wrote:

I take it that would be in the toc in regards to the users locked in battle, i.e so someone couldn't increase their toc from someone else and just start descending a completely different person.
I'm think vice versa would be better, the defenders TOC is decreased in battle proportional to how much life force reserves they have.

Actually whole knew train of thought entirely, TOC is proportional to LF, but the way it's calculated is it will always be the maximum, what if it's changed to be proportional to the current LF of the user? Meaning it will variate. Although probably won't mean much for battles as LF tends to refuel fully for everyone before the next event...
Alternatively we could add.. TOC = TOC * current LFR / total LFR, meaning if you have full reserves you have your peak toc, but the more your life force reserves decrease the more your TOC decreases.

The whole point is to make the defender have less power defending as more hits occur, as alot of BIG accounts are undescendable... :smt100
Sol
Forum Addict

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:
Sol wrote:

The whole point is to make the defender have less power defending as more hits occur, as alot of BIG accounts are undescendable... :smt100

Have it the opposite then... Attackers TOC = attackers normal TOC * max defenders LFR/current defenders LFR.
The closer the defender is to being descended the greater the attackers toc is. As current LFR -> 0, attackers TOC -> infinity, although the damage limiter will still be in effect...
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

I like it, raises the stakes as it goes...awesome.

Do it.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

One question... what would that even change? I will be glad if educated but is it not.

1. you attack with your full TOC power
2. the target uses its defenses + repulsion stats to reduce that amount
3. the target is hit with the remaining amount of your TOC

4. the target also hits you back with their own TOC + the amount they bounced back....

So if TOC strength would be based on LF reserves...It would actually only change the point number 4.
Meaning = nothing

because everyone who is DOING the deascension attack....naturally repairs his LF after it if he is hitting an active target when in war.
And because LF is easy to replace.... well so what if the target does less damage to you, for all i care the target can shot back at me and deals me 99% of the damage I will repair my LF more easily than a guy visiting a hooker unzips his pants

this however

Have it the opposite then... Attackers TOC = attackers normal TOC * max defenders LFR/current defenders LFR.
The closer the defender is to being descended the greater the attackers toc is. As current LFR -> 0, attackers TOC -> infinity, although the damage limiter will still be in effect...

would change it

But not sure by how much and if it would make some people really easy to deascend or not...

The entire point of this thread however was that TOC would gain another function and weaken people who are losing their LF temporarily (until LF is refilled + the next three hours after refilled) in their physical stats and what not
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Just be carefull, dont change it like it was in past. The percentage of TOC, like you mentioned, is good. Just never do something like Rudy wrote, ascedned actions react in main, cuse thats simply alarm for alliance or player - gives ability to phase own member by using players with LOW TOC only to block the attacker. Thats pure BS.

And no conection between CER and TOC... thats another BS. But thats another discussion.

Fingers crossed
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Field Marshall wrote:I like it, raises the stakes as it goes...awesome.

Do it.

Sol,
I believe if upon each subsequent hit they can repel less, and defend less, it will take care of the (It will take 49 hits to descend player) crap that I run into when only about 50 points on personal levels higher than I have.
If you put in place that they lose 50 levels on constitution and repel per times they are hit without a reserve refill on their part , then on the fourth or sixth, or whatever hit, it will be more in line with my account.
Rather than up the TOC of attacker, lower the level multiplier they have per times they are hit in a row w/o full reserves.
i.e. With full reserves should be no penalty as they are doing their job defending. And sixth in a row they lose 50X6 which is 300 on their personal defend levels...... =D> :smt115
Sol
Forum Addict

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:I like it, raises the stakes as it goes...awesome.

Do it.

Sol,
I believe if upon each subsequent hit they can repel less, and defend less, it will take care of the (It will take 49 hits to descend player) crap that I run into when only about 50 points on personal levels higher than I have.
If you put in place that they lose 50 levels on constitution and repel per times they are hit without a reserve refill on their part , then on the fourth or sixth, or whatever hit, it will be more in line with my account.
Rather than up the TOC of attacker, lower the level multiplier they have per times they are hit in a row w/o full reserves.
i.e. With full reserves should be no penalty as they are doing their job defending. And sixth in a row they lose 50X6 which is 300 on their personal defend levels...... =D> :smt115

Sounds excessive :P, when I get back from up north I'll run a few calcs on the first idea to see the decrease in times.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sol wrote:Sounds excessive :P, when I get back from up north I'll run a few calcs on the first idea to see the decrease in times.
No! No! NO! :shock:

Return to “Suggestions”