TOC - expending the function

Suggest any improvements
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL
ID: 0

Re: TOC - expending the function

I know its easy to refill life force reserves.

Could we change the way we refill life force reserves.

for example to refill to max, it would cost 1k worth of At's along with major amount of DMU required.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

byrne_1 wrote:I know its easy to refill life force reserves.

Could we change the way we refill life force reserves.

for example to refill to max, it would cost 1k worth of At's along with major amount of DMU required.

I still like the idea of the level multiplier goin down per hit. That is simple and effective, and does not penalize the attacker nor the defender as long as they log in once every 12 hours or so.

War should not be a free pass for the person who has an "undescendable" account to keep their bonuses. You have to log in alot more to bank while at war, makes sense if they want their ascended bonuses and blessing, they should have to log in once in awhile.

I don't like the idea of them having to have an amount of turns, as someone should not be penalized for being "active" fighting back and farming.

Full LF and Reserves with level 900/900 = Full strength defend
2nd hit before a refill = level 850/850
3rd hit before a refill = level 800/800

The offense never changes. If they refill before undescended they will be back at full strength on personal defense levels. Doesn't change anything besides the above. Seems do-able to me.

Also Sol you have done so well getting activity up on ascended it would be nice if income went up on inactives somehow. The farming has became alot more aggressive (1hit massers) and not enough dmu around for me to have the caliber farms I had only two months ago. Maybe I am just imagining it, but seems as though I find myself settling for 75 quad hits alot more often......This is also another reason why I would not wanna penalize or mess with the cosmic dmu exchange rates. Maybe just up the untrained planet income even more?
Achernar
Forum Grunt
Race: twagras
ID: 1989627
Alternate name(s): Achernar
EZE
ertyuio

I like the idea of expanding the use of TOC to affect the physical stats of the target. Especially useful for cooperative efforts during wars. As it stands now, I agree TOC doesn't mean much when an account has reached the higher levels; nigh undescendable.

PS. Off topic discussion moved here. Did my best to preserve the general theme of this thread.
Sol
Forum Addict

Good try with the split :P.

@bishop, I'm not going to increase income anymore, it has come to the point where there isn't really the userbase like main ( a few k players vs 65 k accounts, compared to ascended 1 k or so active players vs 10k accounts, arguably there would be close to a 1:1 ratio of ascended-main players, but slightly more main players), and not just enough income produced per person. Increasing it won't really do much, people can just gain more from one account, but that won't mean more people can gain more from one account. It would of course help a little, but it would skew the power balance far far more.

I'll do some calcs soon anyways.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sol
Forum Addict

Attacker @ 800's, defender @ 700's
Could take: 6 hits - 18 hours
Currently takes: 9 hits - 27 hours

Attacker @ 700's with 800 mnec, defender @700's
Could take: 7 hits - 21 hours
Currently takes: 14 hits - 42 hours

hmm yeah not bad, I could roll with that.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Sounds good Sol :smt023
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
Sol
Forum Addict

I'll probably only use it for TOC's +1.5 bill greater than the defenders or anything below.
i.e a 5 bill vs 3 bill won't get the bonus but a 4.5 bill vs 3 bill will, and anything below 4.5 bill will. Calculated based upon the raw stats, so not including the bonus.
Otherwise I would be making the relatively powerful even more so :P
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Sol wrote:I'll probably only use it for TOC's +1.5 bill greater than the defenders or anything below.
i.e a 5 bill vs 3 bill won't get the bonus but a 4.5 bill vs 3 bill will, and anything below 4.5 bill will. Calculated based upon the raw stats, so not including the bonus.

If you used my calcs it would not make them stronger, would make activity to log in during wars stronger.

As far as income, fair enough. :D
Sol
Forum Addict

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:
Sol wrote:I'll probably only use it for TOC's +1.5 bill greater than the defenders or anything below.

If you used my calcs it would not make them stronger, would make activity to log in during wars stronger.

It's more work though :(. You would have to define points as well, what attacks should be counted etc. then you have tag teams as well, you can't really expect 1 person to go on for hours and hours :P, so how would you include them.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Sol wrote:

It's more work though :(. You would have to define points as well, what attacks should be counted etc. then you have tag teams as well, you can't really expect 1 person to go on for hours and hours :P, so how would you include them.

As I stated in my idea.
1st hit full levels on personal defs.
2nd hit loses 50 levels on personal defs.
etc.
Does not matter if "tag teams" are involved. I have personally this last war descended someone that took 57 hours. I asked and WANTED no help, its the fact that if you have NOT refilled you lose 50 levels per hit, which can only be done every three hours, with one person attacking defending at a time. And you know this Sol. LOL.

It was simple and you were writing my idea word for word and now, you say I have made no specifics? Also, I am not a script writer, but if you can change ALL this stuff, a simple every hit not at full reserves drops your PC and REPELL 50 levels til full..... :smt025
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Full LF and Reserves with level 900/900 = Full strength defend
2nd hit before a refill = level 850/850
3rd hit before a refill = level 800/800

The offense never changes. If they refill before descended they will be back at full strength on personal defense levels. Doesn't change anything besides the above. Seems do-able to me....

Edit: I am not allowed to delete first one, so made easier put it all on last post here :-D

Does not matter if "tag teams" are involved. I have personally this last war descended someone that took 57 hours. I asked and WANTED no help, its the fact that if you have NOT refilled you lose 50 levels per hit, which can only be done every three hours, with one person attacking defending at a time. And you know this Sol. LOL.

It was simple and you were writing my idea word for word and now, you say I have made no specifics? Also, I am not a script writer, but if you can change ALL this stuff, a simple every hit not at full reserves drops your PC and REPELL 50 levels til full.....
Sol
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:

As I stated in my idea.
1st hit full levels on personal defs.
2nd hit loses 50 levels on personal defs.
etc.

It was simple and you were writing my idea word for word and now, you say I have made no specifics? Also, I am not a script writer, but if you can change ALL this stuff, a simple every hit not at full reserves drops your PC and REPELL 50 levels til full..... :smt025

Ah I understand! :P, not bad actually, if I where to use this though I wouldn't do the other one, not sure about 50 on every level though...although when you think about it it's practically the converse of the other idea...decreasing defence instead of increasing the attack. Although if I read it right this time you want to decrease 50 levels regardless of the size of the attack? Or is the levels to be scaled to how much LF/LFR they have? If it's the earlier idea then we will face problems I listed before, how many attacks do we count to? I.e if someone attack once then 3 days later attacked again is that counted? What of natural regeneration of LF, can't refill something that is full :P. And it would be quite annoying to code :P. If it's the latter then it would be the opposite of the other idea and quite easy to implement.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Until they have full reserves, the -50 on personal constitution, and -50 on personal defence would apply. Whether they refill or not, if reserves are at full, it resets to their normal personal def levels. I would suggest you may be thinking what if before second hit they are full just by the refill rate per turn. But that is not neccessary. If they are strong enough for me to not even be able to redent them after only 3 hours, then I should not be attempting the descention in the first place. If this has to be implemented though I would go with -25 level on cosmic refill at most.

It will encourage ascended players wanting their "undescendable" account bonuses to transfer to actually log in.

My TOC is 1.85 bil. I don't need more, but we need rewarded for being active and not just buying a 900/900 and MNEW at 950 account then never doing anything but sab in main.....

8)

BTW thanks for the work on this. :-D
Sol
Forum Addict

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:Until they have full reserves, the -50 on personal constitution, and -50 on personal defence would apply. Whether they refill or not, if reserves are at full, it resets to their normal personal def levels.

So it's just a one off -50 i.e regardless of how much LF/LFR they have, if it's not full, the attacks will be calculated if it was -50 to cons and the PD's? And no problem ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Sol wrote:
Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:Until they have full reserves, the -50 on personal constitution, and -50 on personal defence would apply. Whether they refill or not, if reserves are at full, it resets to their normal personal def levels.

So it's just a one off -50 i.e regardless of how much LF/LFR they have, if it's not full, the attacks will be calculated if it was -50 to cons and the PD's? And no problem ;)

My Idea is this. Simple. Effective. Encourages logging in to ascended. It will deal with people with a 2 bil TOC fighting people with 1000 PC and 1000 Repel during wars. People should not be "untouchable" because it would take 47 hits * 3 hours, that is rediculous, and I believe this solves that problem.

This would of course only apply if the attacker had a lower MNEC. Obviously. We don't need to take levels away from weaker accounts, 9 hours is sufficient for their descensions, etc.

1. Second Personal Assault attack while defender not at full reserves takes off 25 levels on PC and Repel.
2. Third Personal Assault attack while defender not at full reserves takes off another 25 levels on PC and Repel. Repeating as each subsequent hit before they have refilled LF and Reserves.
3. This will not make the TOC stronger of the attacker, but merely gives a person a chance to descend accounts that are near undescendable by actives such as me but who do not have 5 bil ToC's.
4. In war this is very useful and will encourage ascended play.
5. I think this is very effective and simple way of fixing the undescendables. Let's at least make them log in once a day while at war. Ya know?

Return to “Suggestions”