old account

timetravlin13
Fledgling Forumer
Race: System Lord
ID: 1912356

old account

i have an old account. old enough to not be able to log into the new version of this game? i have my old email my old password....and those that let me talk to you know. please please how do log into this game........the security of log in for a basic numbers game .....makes me so hungry for what it has progressed into!

guess i have to wait for jason to wake up like always....if he still owns it....why would he sell it...new log in requirements.
:smt078 :smt078
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Re: old account

timetravlin13 wrote:i have an old account. old enough to not be able to log into the new version of this game? i have my old email my old password....and those that let me talk to you know. please please how do log into this game........the security of log in for a basic numbers game .....makes me so hungry for what it has progressed into!

guess i have to wait for jason to wake up like always....if he still owns it....why would he sell it...new log in requirements.
:smt078 :smt078

First, Jason does still administrate the server.
Secondly, he is rarely here. You'd be better off sending an email to support@gatewars.com
Lastly, I started before your forums account was started and they had Security Numbers then. :P
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

You're logging in at gatewars.com yes? I've heard about inactives without SS been deleted but I'm not sure if that's you too.
Also see pm k?
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

your id doesnt show up checking the one u have on the forums.

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sphinx42
Goa'uld
ID: 0

donais wrote:your id doesnt show up checking the one u have on the forums.

1912356 (timetravlin13) is on vacation mode, but still exists :)
Gone, left, no longer here.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Preem Palver wrote:

:)

I remember you TT13, you were around when logins were required ...are you sure your not tryin to log into Orgins instead of the main game?

www.Gatewars.com note no long has word star in the address

Welcome back :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

fem fatale wrote:
Preem Palver wrote:

:)

I remember you TT13, you were around when logins were required ...are you sure your not tryin to log into Orgins instead of the main game?

http://www.Gatewars.com note no long has word star in the address

Welcome back :)

You can still use http://www.stargatewars.com

Return to “Bugs Archive”