Tourney Nr. 10?

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Re: Tourney Nr. 10?

Whole torunament system is very bad. Its alowing only big teams to win. Lone wolfs or group of 3 players has no chance to win. Adding Ascended lvls to toturnament is not bad, but alows these groups to build ACers, SAbers, massers and CS... whatever... this is far far away from what this game should be.

Whole tornament system is set for big teams. Bigger team you have, higher chances to win you have...

Well... but I cant imagine another system, which wont alowe this. TAF brought this to higher lvl... they have like half torunament players in own team... and thats the WHOLE SKILL... nothing else :) no offence, but this has nothing to do with Thors CS or his other lvls or with his skill.

Tournaments are set for nolifers with many nolifers friends ;) thats why I dont play this to much... have better things to do than sitting few days waiting who will give up before I give up...

And achievments... at least 1 win in tournament... another fail... sorry sol... but you know whats my view... told it before as well :P

Now... when will this toruney No. 10 start? Maybe I will stay by PC for longer than few hours :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
prsko
Forum Irregular

So thats why u made a deal with Rambo to target TAF, cause u dont care and dont give 2 cents about it? Something doesnt add up. Also, say one more bad word about my teammates, and kiss your planets goodbye, thats a promisse :smt047
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

ohhhhh the banter
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

Now, now.

You can take his planets in the next tournament. We will let you.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

I think everybody targeted the TAF accounts last tournament because TAF made the 'race' war a TAF v server war, that and quite a few of the TAF accounts are setup beastly for tournaments. TAF should consider it a complement really, they are deemed a big enough threat that they must be hit hard at the start and taken out fast.

I would not be surprised to see the trend continue, until another group proves equally dangerous to let live at the start.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Nothing wrong with targeting us. It's all allowed in the tournament structure. I think what a lot of people choose to forget about the race war was that we weren't the only alliance treating it as us vs everyone. Even if you were fighting for your race, you would choose to target foe before friend out there in the wilderness that is the ascended tournament.

TAF has two advantages. We have a lot of very strong accounts that can compete with the best accounts on the server in ascended massing and, as c2 pointed out, we have numbers. Numbers which were lacking in the last tournament. C'est la vie. Good work for those who took us down. It's always been possible. Shoot, we've gotten lucky on a few tournaments at crucial stages.

Next tournament shall be fun :)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Calesta
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Centurion
ID: 15208

with the new prices for everything and everyone starting out with a 0'ed command star makes a hell of a difference... even the mighty AG Thor may have problems getting that monster built
there simply isn't enough dmu to go around in the beginning at least. i know the last tourny it was
a real pain getting and keeping the CS built and repaired.
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Calesta wrote:with the new prices for everything and everyone starting out with a 0'ed command star makes a hell of a difference... even the mighty AG Thor may have problems getting that monster built
there simply isn't enough dmu to go around in the beginning at least. i know the last tourny it was
a real pain getting and keeping the CS built and repaired.

+1

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

so Math where's my invite :D :smt043
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

I'll try to be around as often as I can for this one.

So consider this my application for any team thats prepared to give me a chance :) .
Meh...
RepliNorbe
Forum Grunt

My RepliBlocks shall descend upon the arena, and bring death and destruction with them (or that is the plan, at least).

~RepliN.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”