Tournament 09: Deathmatch!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Re: Tournament 09: Deathmatch!

Glare and meh ... nice job TL... see you all next time infact Our TAF full force will enter next time... i had planets and dmu stored i could have done more damage and might easily be in top 10 but i had to sleep... well next time lol

i am happy Chrono took my every advice and performed soo well... congratz on 6th place on debut...

Indeed TL were dominating all around this tourney but dont underestimate us after this tourney guys bcz in this our 7 main players didnt enter lol..

cant wait for next tourney..

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
ChrOnO
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Tournament 09: Deathmatch!

Am Heh wrote:Cheers mate, enjoyed your hits for last 7 hrs

Heh

Haha I just wish I could have carried on, but wouldn't have made another 5 hours waiting for you to go to bed xD

Jim wrote:
ChrOnO wrote:Thanks guys,

Was lots of fun. I hate to be giving up after so long but I am out of turns, nearly out of planets and having been awake for 24hours because of this - completely out of energy :-D :smt015

Congrats on the win you guys, I look forward to the next tourney:-D

Good job Chrono! First arena, 6th place. You did a lot of work and showed your metal :D

Nice job TL, your organisation, numbers and beastly accounts dominated this arena. Was a pleasure!

Thanks man, only managed because of all the advise I was given:D By you guys and ASJ taught me a lot about what to do etc:D

Couzens wrote:At least i learnt who to stay away from for next time lol

Some of you are so determined not to die heh

Shout outs to the mayhem gang, norbe and asj, and rambo and ania you lot just wouldn't die lol

Best Regards
Couz

Step 1: Try kill everybody, if that fails move to step 2.
Step 2: Annoy everybody you couldn't kill by making sure they can't kill you ;)

Aisar Saqib wrote:Glare and meh ... nice job TL... see you all next time infact Our TAF full force will enter next time... i had planets and dmu stored i could have done more damage and might easily be in top 10 but i had to sleep... well next time lol

i am happy Chrono took my every advice and performed soo well... congratz on 6th place on debut...

Indeed TL were dominating all around this tourney but dont underestimate us after this tourney guys bcz in this our 7 main players didnt enter lol..

cant wait for next tourney..

Thanks for taking the time to give me so much advice, even though you didn't know me until half way into the tourney xD

I think with everyone looking to put forward their "full powers", the next tourney is going to be ridiculous:D:D:D:D:D:D
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Return to “Tournament Discussion”