Daimon Race

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
dialin
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Daimon Race

Hi All,
Well I decided to do a return after 4 years of being "on vacation" and noticed I missed some critical change in races, such that the Daimon race is no longer used.

I was wondering if someone could outline if / how I should deal with this?
Essentially before my "vaction" I was ascension level 7, and had previously de-acended myself from the ascension server (as I had little interest in playing this also, I just ascended for the level bonus').

So in other words, I *assume* I should change to another race to avoid the 2 x loss drawback and start generating G&R again. The race change screen says I can change between advanced races without penalty, but only get the option of basic change and I dont really want to lose all my weapons etc caused by a basic race change. If it makes a difference I do have enough G&R to ascend again if this is an easier method.

Any advice would be welcome, or even just a "dont worry, its not an issue, stick with it" if that is suitable also!

Thanks!

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”