MaYHeM vs. Eternal Knights

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: MaYHeM vs. Eternal Knights

O mighty Mathlord, your words of wisdom are ever needed in this thread. Please guide us all, your humble listeners, and see that no more evil come to pass.
borg
Forum Irregular

Jim wrote:O mighty Mathlord, your words of wisdom are ever needed in this thread. Please guide us all, your humble listeners, and see that no more evil come to pass.

:smt043 I like that Jim gave me a chuckle - needed something to cheer me up beeen stuck in traffic a journey that shud take 90mins max took 180 :? off to the pub now for a beer afore bed
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Jim wrote:O mighty Mathlord, your words of wisdom are ever needed in this thread. Please guide us all, your humble listeners, and see that no more evil come to pass.

Go fight someone your own size...I don't think even Omega talked this much trash about massing noobs during Bloody Sunday...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Custode wrote:
Duderanch wrote:Comes with the territory, low/no defenses means you get farmed. Unless you plan on massing 'vultures' I'd get over it.

I guess I'm still used like in the old days, were an alliance war was seen as a matter between 2 parties and were vulturing was not done....

Seems a lot has changed the last 3 years....

we dealt with our vultures pretty much anyone in dde logs hitting our guys who had been massed , got themselves or their alliance massed. thats how you stop vultures

I would appreciate your concern KOS :smt060
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

Guild wrote:
Custode wrote:
Duderanch wrote:Comes with the territory, low/no defenses means you get farmed. Unless you plan on massing 'vultures' I'd get over it.

I guess I'm still used like in the old days, were an alliance war was seen as a matter between 2 parties and were vulturing was not done....

we dealt with our vultures pretty much anyone in dde logs hitting our guys who had been massed , got themselves or their alliance massed. thats how you stop vultures

are you considering he mass TDD for hitting them during their war?

lol...

try to pick fights sum where else im sure theyre not that dumb :smt101
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

matty~ wrote:
Guild wrote:
Custode wrote:

are you considering he mass TDD for hitting them during their war?

lol...

try to pick fights sum where else im sure theyre not that dumb ](*,)

thats exactly what im saying, though with his resources in tatters , i dont think thats a viable option for them , so as someone else said (edit, was duderanch:D ), suck it up and take it on the chin
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

Aisar Saqib wrote:So whats happening so far in ur war El ryune :smt060

To be honest its not much of war. We have hit back a few times but not really done anything to anybody that wasnt already weak/weakened. An analogy would be its like a tonka truck taking on a monster truck, we didnt have much of a chance. We have enjoyed our time so far, obviously minus the people who we had never seen in our logs before all of sudden just showing up its been fine.

I think my alliance like many of the others were not built for warring and were in ascension mode, meaning we had only enough defense to keep away most farmers and enough offense to raid or farm for ourselves and stay in GnR range.

Really MaYHem attacking us was a wake up call that was severely needed and hopefully we can build better and still do our ascensions and be prepared for something like this some other time.

I know that I would like to give them a real fight at a later date when we have more accounts that are comparable to theirs. After all majority of them are fully ascended whereas most of mine are not even LGs yet.

Lets try and keep the post on topic and no bickering back and forth, you can always PM those to each other ;)
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

El_Ryune wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:So whats happening so far in ur war El ryune :smt060

To be honest its not much of war. We have hit back a few times but not really done anything to anybody that wasnt already weak/weakened. An analogy would be its like a tonka truck taking on a monster truck, we didnt have much of a chance. We have enjoyed our time so far, obviously minus the people who we had never seen in our logs before all of sudden just showing up its been fine.

I think my alliance like many of the others were not built for warring and were in ascension mode, meaning we had only enough defense to keep away most farmers and enough offense to raid or farm for ourselves and stay in GnR range.

Really MaYHem attacking us was a wake up call that was severely needed and hopefully we can build better and still do our ascensions and be prepared for something like this some other time.

I know that I would like to give them a real fight at a later date when we have more accounts that are comparable to theirs. After all majority of them are fully ascended whereas most of mine are not even LGs yet.

Lets try and keep the post on topic and no bickering back and forth, you can always PM those to each other ;)

Thats why i like you :smt060

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

:-k
minato
Forum Grunt
Alliance: KAGES
Race: TOLLAN
ID: 1967457

kages is in near the same form as yours. were just ascending and minding our own business :P
trying to ascend, grow stronger, gain units and all.

however, all this "war" has shown is that those that stay in it and keep their spirits up are the ones i want in my alliance :D

i had one member quit because they were debating on it, and now find it not even worth it to repair.
thats not what i want in my alliance, so even though this "war" has caused pain, and suffering...

it has helped strengthen my family and helped us pull together.

i hope that the Eternal Knights family will see the light in the darkness because they are one that i considered joining once upon a time :D and i'd rather not see you guys fall apart like so many other alliances do.

best of luck! and thank you for talking with me, its an honor!
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Mathlord wrote:

Go fight someone your own size...I don't think even Omega talked this much trash about massing noobs during Bloody Sunday...

What trash is that exactly Math? Telling Custode that vulturing is a thing of the passed, when a war would end and the alliances involved would band together and mass the vultures, the game just isn't like that anymore.

Just because you haven't got the balls to come at us ingame doesn't mean you have to act like a tool on the forums.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
borg
Forum Irregular

Minato wrote "i hope that the Eternal Knights family will see the light in the darkness because they are one that i considered joining once upon a time and i'd rather not see you guys fall apart like so many other alliances do."

You always lose a few people when the big alliances mass the smaller ones. But people forget its a war game you have just gotta take it on the chin and bounce back - I mean , if all the big alliances just fought amongst themselves they would find after a while a lot of powerful new alliances had grown up around them so its in thier own interest to keep us little guys down.

We have fallen apart before but are bouncing back - we just don't know when we are beat lol

I will have a go at fighting back - might not have much effect tho ](*,) :-D
minato
Forum Grunt
Alliance: KAGES
Race: TOLLAN
ID: 1967457

yes, i don't have many members but each one is important and willing to fight to the end with me :D

so even though my account got destoryed the first day (all my units, my mothership, and everything except my attack supers and the 200tril in my bank i was saving for my next covert level)
i'm fighting will literally all i have.

i'm spending all my lifers, all my attack supers, and rebuying countless numbers of mercs that get destroyed easily. my turn income goes towards rebuilding weapons that get destroyed.

i can't do much, but i do what i can. same with every member in my alliance :D
so we have a snowballs chance in hell at doing any damage, but we are willing to destroy ourselves in the process of not backing down.

the Eternal Knights are allies in the house, as well as in general and kages are willing to fight with you whenever you call (as long as we can help) and we seem to be fighting together. so keep fighting, don't relent, and remember that being able to stand after being broken repeatedly is almost as impressive as being the victor ;)
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

You guys should work together, compare strengths and come up with a plan to come at us. Don't go for 60T + defs straight away. Strength in numbers :smt047
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Duderanch wrote:
Mathlord wrote:

What trash is that exactly Math? Telling Custode that vulturing is a thing of the passed, when a war would end and the alliances involved would band together and mass the vultures, the game just isn't like that anymore.

Just because you haven't got the balls to come at us ingame doesn't mean you have to act like a tool on the forums.

Well he does he have one point. I would have liked to see you guys mass a major war alliance.
Also some **Filtered** just dropped me to rank 9 ME :(
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”