Which sig to use?

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.

Which one?

Sig #1
No votes
Sig #2
No votes
Sig #3
No votes
Sig #4
No votes
Sig #5
No votes
Sig #6
No votes
Sig #7
No votes
Sig #0
No votes
Sig #8
No votes
Sig #9
No votes
Sig #10
No votes
Sig #11
100%
Sig #12
No votes
Sig #13
No votes
Choose yourself, lazy bum!
No votes
They all suck.
No votes

Total votes: 1
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

Which sig to use?

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T CARE, STOP READING.

This is kinda dumb. I have 7 versions of the same sig, which one should I use? I want YOU, yes, YOU, to give your opinion.

I know, they're all pretty much the same. I WANT YOUR OPINIONS NONETHELESS.

Sig #1
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sig #2
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sig #3
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

What's that, you say? I'm crazy? Well, then.

EDIT: Sig #0
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sig #8
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sig #9
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sig #10
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sig #11
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sig #12
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sig #13
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Last edited by BarelyAllen on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: Which sig to use?

I think I like #2 and #4 best. The black border on #1 doesn't seem quite right for some reason.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

What are you using to make the sigs?
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert

Gimp. I'm on a mac, and I don't feel like shelling out big bucks for anything.

I like it.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

Interesting work. I like it. Very original. As for which one to use, im rather stuck. Instead ill provide feed back. :-D
You should see about blending the text into the Sig more, so it stands out, but not to the point where you lose your focal point. Second, what should I be looking at? Use lighting to direct the persons attention to a specific point on the sig. Third, have fun with it! Your doing a fantastic job and I would recommend trying new and odd things to develope your skills.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert

Tetrismonkey wrote:Interesting work. I like it. Very original. As for which one to use, im rather stuck. Instead ill provide feed back. :-D
You should see about blending the text into the Sig more, so it stands out, but not to the point where you lose your focal point. Second, what should I be looking at? Use lighting to direct the persons attention to a specific point on the sig. Third, have fun with it! Your doing a fantastic job and I would recommend trying new and odd things to develope your skills.

I was intending for either the middle of the crack or the Silent (the alien) to be the center of attention. I tried to put a lens flare there, but it doesn't really show up in many of them.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

ANG (27) wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Interesting work. I like it. Very original. As for which one to use, im rather stuck. Instead ill provide feed back. :-D

I was intending for either the middle of the crack or the Silent (the alien) to be the center of attention. I tried to put a lens flare there, but it doesn't really show up in many of them.

Alot of my attention is drawn to the dead space on the left, away from the Alien.
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert

Tetrismonkey wrote:
ANG (27) wrote:

Alot of my attention is drawn to the dead space on the left, away from the Alien.

Ah. Any ideas of what would work for that space?

I added a new version with another light.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”