Glory phase & double strike

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Glory phase & double strike

Feri wrote:My 2 cents, suggestions for not wiping glory out completely when using DS.

costs 1k GNR + 15% of your GNR if over 3k gnr, this will wipe out peoples caches of GNR fairly quickly without an immediate blowout.

alternatively delay ability to use DS to 1x per calander month or have a 30 day cooldown timer on it.

That gives you the function but limits how often you can use it.

Require a defense of at least 40% of your strike to be able to use DS. This prevents snipers from building strikes and not having anything to mass.

Disallow glory phase while DS.

Or any other combination of the above with changed values if necessary. 25% of gnr cost etc.

-Feri
I'll see about testing a setup like this in Dev. :)
frazz
Forum Irregular

ok glory phase and double strike are they good for the game yes and no

smaller players have the ability to be able to get revenge easier without as much cost or would not be able to

and I know it has been mentioned about should someone small be able to do so much damage and the answer is no and yes people should be afraid that if they excessively sit on someone that they will lose what they have and it happens in real life the better and bigger will eventually win but they should still be able to get a bloody nose just to remember that

so I have been shot down with this before and I have made amendments to it but I think we are looking at it wrong fixes like this only create other problems

my 2 thinking's of double strike it just now are you keep it as is and reminds the bigger players that they can lose defences if they act in a bad way but the change id make to it is that there it can only be used against players/who have attacked you or your alliance within the last 1-2 weeks

or we open up ascended for further growth and remove double ad glory phase

1. purchase of higher ascended cant be done with $$
2. the requirements to ascend are changed from min up to things like min coverts etc or a set of achievements have to be completed to ascend each level an ms at a particular level a min covert lvl having had a strike 100 t strike for example.
3. the ascensions level's don't add a bonus to main in as the current one does what it allows is the ability to purchase additional tech trees ie coverts, att, def, being able to nullify percentage of planets abilitys of an attacker etc this is purchased through gnr this is where the benefit of ascending on main comes
4. you can have a choice of weps to buy current weps or ascended enhanced weps with slightly better power levels that gnr has to be used in conjunction with naq to purchase
5.gnr reduce the the amount of people able to get gnr and the amounts - for the me hunters me can have an influence on gnr ie able to swap me for gnr % increase
6. if players chose to ascend and say they have lvl 40 covert they wouldn't start at 0 as they are now a higher ascended being which gives them a start back to say lvl 30 for example

these are just some examples of what can be done that would sort the double strike issue if removed it still provides abilitys for current top players to keep what they have to a certain extent but also allows for smaller players to progress as well

it will encourage activity to keep within gnr ranges id reduced make a use of me and gnr as well

please thots on this
Spoiler
Denis Oman
‎18‎:‎43 frazz what are you doing with so many wepons :O‏

you scare me!

Forgot when you started playing?
This will remind you!
frazz
Forum Irregular

and by changes for things ot ascen I mean only the newly opened up ascension levels ie the higher beingns people under that don't have access to same things and tech and ascend as normal
Spoiler
Denis Oman
‎18‎:‎43 frazz what are you doing with so many wepons :O‏

you scare me!

Forgot when you started playing?
This will remind you!
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Pfff

Double strike... Jason, please introduce us The triple strike ;)

Asap. I need to mass game server. It has 500T defence and i need triple. Than i will mass the backup game server... Please please please ;)

The Triple Strike!
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

If you have an opinion about the forthcoming changes, don't forget to post :smt060

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

I havnt looked too much in the past but what about instead of double strike, be able to add attack + def (or add upto half strike).

But I do like Feris post.

On the other hand this has the ability to make some accounts unmassable.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Support wrote:
Feri wrote:My 2 cents, suggestions for not wiping glory out completely when using DS.

costs 1k GNR + 15% of your GNR if over 3k gnr, this will wipe out peoples caches of GNR fairly quickly without an immediate blowout.

alternatively delay ability to use DS to 1x per calander month or have a 30 day cooldown timer on it.

That gives you the function but limits how often you can use it.

Require a defense of at least 40% of your strike to be able to use DS. This prevents snipers from building strikes and not having anything to mass.

Disallow glory phase while DS.

Or any other combination of the above with changed values if necessary. 25% of gnr cost etc.

-Feri
I'll see about testing a setup like this in Dev. :)
This is part of the reason why I hump feri's leg so much....wait...what? lol
+1
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

01[15:38] <Caprila> did you have a chance to look at putting feri's suggestions regarding glory into dev?
[15:38] <~Support> Look, yes. Do, not yet. :)
[23:19] <guerrero> still think double strike should go, or should cost ike 10 k glory
[23:19] <guerrero> maybe limit to 1 time a month
[23:19] <guerrero> if you dont want to increase cost
Last edited by Caprila on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added suggestion from PM meet

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Caprila wrote:
01[15:38] <Caprila> did you have a chance to look at putting feri's suggestions regarding glory into dev?
[15:38] <~Support> Look, yes. Do, not yet. :)
[23:19] <guerrero> still think double strike should go, or should cost ike 10 k glory
[23:19] <guerrero> maybe limit to 1 time a month
[23:19] <guerrero> if you dont want to increase cost
Dare one assume that feri's idea would be tested in Dev before the current Dev testing goes live regarding the GP and DS?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

not way to take that **Filtered** off???????
reborn
Forum Elite

Get rid of it (D/S)

Want more UU killed , this is the way

War should cost :smt047
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

I do not like the cheap kills, we already have blessings which are quite random and double single hits one way or the other which is fine, Double strike just makes it pointless to build anything but a mere token defense compared to if there were no double strike.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

Why not a double def option?... Lol
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

KOS wrote:Why not a double def option?... Lol
That would be fine if you watched your account night and day to use it :smt043

But I preferred the days that is was an actual achievement to build something and an achievement for it to be knocked back down.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

i agree, its a stupid option that i dont use, just making a point lol why not double covert? lol just showing how rediculous it is to allow so many legal expoits in a game... wheres the challenge?
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

Return to “Game Suggestions”