Drahazar vs Kynell

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Re: Drahazar vs Kynell

I always build when i have a pc, last week it was broken, short term memory seems to have failed you...

Defence up.
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Drahazar wrote:I always build when i have a pc, last week it was broken, short term memory seems to have failed you...

Defence up.
LOL
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Well he hit me a few times and left it... war settings don't last forever Kynell ...
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Just took your defence again, shouldn't leave 12mill + uu out on a 500Bill defence ...

Also this Vendetta continues, he didn't surrender at market reset, he continued trying to descend me.
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

just dropped ur 4tril ldef(10m def weps) and about 4mill attack weps and killed a fair for spys and that also u said u wanted to carry it on so im gonna have to play ur game now and snipe u :)
kynell
Forum Irregular

and i wouldn't sleep if I was u might wake up to find u been descended :smt043
Drahazar
Forum Elite

kynell wrote:and i wouldn't sleep if I was u might wake up to find u been descended :smt043
You realise even with the updates its still 12 hours? and you're blocking jeiky who was trying to descend me and his ToC is double yours, your doing me a favour lulz.

Also, you can say I snipe, last what 2 days I have put up 12T (Edit 16T) will be more today in defensive power, you have put up 500B, twice we were at war/war and both online and you didn't bother massing, you are a joke, its as simple as that.

But well done for sabbing and cleaning, I think the raid I got from you earlier covers my losses tho...

Defence up, oh and its only 20 times the size of yours :smt043

1 sab later you have no defence, good job Kynell :smt081
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

drah you big girl, under no circumstace can you talk about the size of your opponents defence, considering FS's history and general knowledge of how you guys play
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:drah you big girl, under no circumstace can you talk about the size of your opponents defence, considering FS's history and general knowledge of how you guys play
Purely pointing out as he called me a sniper, that he actually has no evidence of this and in fact the only one not building more than 500B is him.

As i have said many times, I don't snipe, not ever.
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

Drahazar wrote:
Guild wrote:drah you big girl, under no circumstace can you talk about the size of your opponents defence, considering FS's history and general knowledge of how you guys play
Purely pointing out as he called me a sniper, that he actually has no evidence of this and in fact the only one not building more than 500B is him.

from what ive read he has built big defences at the start and you "didnt have a computer"... then come back take them, why should be build big now when you just decide to only build when you "have a computer"

so he should build big everytime even though you only build big once or twice and then **Filtered** about his defence sizes....yeah definately FS sniper style
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:
Drahazar wrote:

from what ive read he has built big defences at the start and you "didnt have a computer"... then come back take them, why should be build big now when you just decide to only build when you "have a computer"

so he should build big everytime even though you only build big once or twice and then **Filtered** about his defence sizes....yeah definately FS sniper style
He massed me first when he had a 50T... If he wanted to keep it he shouldn't have massed me, and including that defence, we have both built roughly the same amount of defensive power, he just hasn't been massing mine, DDE have. As i said earlier, we were at war/war twice and both online and he didn't take it...

All i'm saying is, he can't call me a sniper when he builds a 200B defence.
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

he can call you a sniper, since you declared a vendetta and dont build unless you are on... to defend or have ppt's to hide on :smt081

FS sniper, does he have to onliner you ? :smt017 since you "have trouble accessing a computer" [spoiler](cough* bull **Filtered*** cough)[/spoiler] he can just wait :smt047
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular

u have never built a 16trill defence just a couple of 4trill and I build a 65trill def at beffining and u didn't bother attacking me for ages and hiding behind ur excuses waiting for me to go offline so u can get me then u massed me then I built another big defs and u done the same sniped me then sold of ur weps and that again and left me with nothing to take u just build up mass then sell of and hide before I can take anything so yes u are a sniper.

and yes I building a tiny def for u now and leaving u with no stats to take so u u can see how annoying it is when ur enemy builds nothing and just snipes all the time so im gonna become a sniper now aswell :)
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:he can call you a sniper, since you declared a vendetta and dont build unless you are on... to defend or have ppt's to hide on :smt081

FS sniper, does he have to onliner you ? :smt017 since you "have trouble accessing a computer" [spoiler](cough* bull **Filtered*** cough)[/spoiler] he can just wait :smt047
That's not strictly true, I generally build up when I'm online, and it was his own alliance that suggested we onliner, not me.

E.G - I dropped a ppt I hit this morning today, I was built, I didn't go back on ppt, I mass raided Kynell stayed off ppt the let him have the war setting did I stay staring at my pc no, I was AFK came back I had no defence that turn I rebuilt, I fully expect my stats to disappear again tonight what will I do, I will rebuild again.

I build before I mass so I'm not a sniper, today's total defensive power put up by me is 8T, I fully expect that to double at least.

And call BS all you want, won't make me half as irate as being on call to EA customer service only to have my PC brake mid call so I had to stop and call a different customer service. It's up to you weather or not you believe that my Pc broke after 5 days, it's your choice as an individual.
kynell wrote:u have never built a 16trill defence just a couple of 4trill and I build a 65trill def at beffining and u didn't bother attacking me for ages and hiding behind ur excuses waiting for me to go offline so u can get me then u massed me then I built another big defs and u done the same sniped me then sold of ur weps and that again and left me with nothing to take u just build up mass then sell of and hide before I can take anything so yes u are a sniper.

and yes I building a tiny def for u now and leaving u with no stats to take so u u can see how annoying it is when ur enemy builds nothing and just snipes all the time so im gonna become a sniper now aswell :)
I took your 65T (remember you didn't build it for me), then you built a 10T. And that's as in built today as in I can put up 4 4T defences and have built 16T defensive power throughout the day, I do sell off strike weapons as I mass as my supers reduce their number, e.g., you had 3000G+R weps, I wasn't going to att them over and over and over again with 200million att weapons when I only had 30mill supers, it reduces repair costs, I haven't sold off any defence weapons at all and I don't ever sell off all my strike weapons, just the ones I'm not using.

I don't care if your online or offline, why would I?

Once again, I'm not a sniper I have built 8T in defensive power today so far you have had 4T of it.
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Drahazar wrote:
kynell wrote:and i wouldn't sleep if I was u might wake up to find u been descended :smt043
You realise even with the updates its still 12 hours? and you're blocking jeiky who was trying to descend me and his ToC is double yours, your doing me a favour lulz.

Also, you can say I snipe, last what 2 days I have put up 12T (Edit 16T) will be more today in defensive power, you have put up 500B, twice we were at war/war and both online and you didn't bother massing, you are a joke, its as simple as that.

But well done for sabbing and cleaning, I think the raid I got from you earlier covers my losses tho...

Defence up, oh and its only 20 times the size of yours :smt043

1 sab later you have no defence, good job Kynell :smt081
I don't get it, you moan about him building 500bill defences when your 4trill defence builds are nothing compared to his 60trill defence...so yeh you keep going on that route its looking good for you :smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Vendetta corner”