AP Converting

~crypt0n
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: TAF

AP Converting

Yo,
I've ascended with my NG multi yesterday and when I tried to convert my AP into Life Force Cache (there was like 24,000,000,000,000). I've clicked but nothing really happen and my AP gone. Can anyone explain or tell me whats going on? :roll:

Ascended Life Force Cache 0
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: AP Converting

Clicking on the button transforms all your APP to ATs.
There is no APP-conversion to LFC anymore, that happens automatically (a little bit every turn).

Clicking that button if you have a lot of APP, effectively removes your APP. It says so with a rather big warning in the text on it. :)
~crypt0n
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:Clicking on the button transforms all your APP to ATs.
There is no APP-conversion to LFC anymore, that happens automatically (a little bit every turn).

Clicking that button if you have a lot of APP, effectively removes your APP. It says so with a rather big warning in the text on it. :)
Yes, I noticed it but my friend ascended and clicked few days ago and he claimed LFC. It was not more than 1 week ago. :-k
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Your friend lies. (Or is otherwise mistaken and saying things that are untrue.)

Such a conversion has been impossible since February~March. :)
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

Costly turns...

Juliette, Sol :

I believe a check-box with some information is very much needed here. On my multi I got about 200 Tril outstanding LF waiting to be converted. One 'drunk' mous click can destroy all that hard work...
Meh...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Rodwolf wrote:Costly turns...

Juliette, Sol :

I believe a check-box with some information is very much needed here. On my multi I got about 200 Tril outstanding LF waiting to be converted. One 'drunk' mous click can destroy all that hard work...
The same goes for 'drunk' attacking. ;)
Checkbox vs. paying attention.. *weighs* Ah well, guess given the limited times you would use this button to begin with, that could actually be not a very bad thing to have.
~crypt0n
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:Your friend lies. (Or is otherwise mistaken and saying things that are untrue.)

Such a conversion has been impossible since February~March. :)
Well, you should be right because he haven't logged on ascended for years. :)

Honestly I think that admin should delete the message saying about AP converting to LF. Its really confusing.
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish
ID: 0

Hmm should we start keeping track of how many people this happens to? I know 4-5 people now just off the top of my head O:)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

turkey_junior wrote:Hmm should we start keeping track of how many people this happens to? I know 4-5 people now just off the top of my head O:)
Are you making a list of people who do not pay attention to what they click on? :)
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular

Just a list of who recent updates are screwing over that is all :roll:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

turkey_junior wrote:Just a list of who recent updates are screwing over that is all :roll:
Meh to that. If it was not explained on the page, you would have a point. Since it is explained, all those 'screwed over' people are just people who didn't read.

There is no accounting for willful ignorance. You have the information readily available on the page, whether you use it or not is your own responsibility. :)
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular

I'm not gona get to arguing you with you or Sol again about because it is just like this ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I will leave my final comment at if it happens with such frequency something is wrong and steps need to be taken to prevent it from happening.... I will just go back to trolling someone else.... You're no fun to troll
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

turkey_junior wrote:I'm not gona get to arguing you with you or Sol again about because it is just like this ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I will leave my final comment at if it happens with such frequency something is wrong and steps need to be taken to prevent it from happening....
Not much we can do on our end to fix the issue between chair and keyboard. Older players (where this happens) should realise that things will (and do) change. To that end, the text is made to be rather informative. But yes, if you presume you know exactly how it all works, you will lose stuff. ;)

We agree to disagree, then. :-D I am the funnest.
Tekin
almost spammer

I'm going to second (or third or fourth) what a terrible thing this is. I just lost a bunch of APP because the site is not internally consistent. On Power-Up, it says that conversion is found via cosmic trade. When you get to market, you get a long run on sentence about how everything will be used, but not to worry because it won't let you get too low. Since the previous page said conversion was on the market, and this page only had one place to do conversion, it is just a coin flip which one to trust.
The issue was not one of reading, but of deciding to trust the wrong page. It really isn't fair to lose all of my APP (my turn count was already full), because I trusted the wrong page. The frequent typos on SGW are always a pain (even the super-outdated page when you get ready to ascend), but this is super destructive.

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”