NG-main : Ascended

Suggest any improvements
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

NG-main : Ascended

Suggestion was brought up, and it's quite an interesting idea:

Choose to link your NG-main account to your main's ascended account.
i.e instead of having NG-main + NG-ascended and main+ascended accounts you could have NG-main + main linked to your main ascended account.
Obviously, if you get descended, both accounts get descended, but it means you only have to control one ascended account, and build one ascended account.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Re: NG-main : Ascended

Anyone active is already undescendable if they buy a pocketful of levels.

All this will do is allow people to not only use their *multi to power their primary main accounts, but give them 6 more MTs worth of APP to give to their primary ascended account.

They can keep giving this APP every single week and since anyone active is already undescendable I have to say this is a terrible idea.

The only suggestions I have to offer is that neither the main primary account or the main *multi account can trade MTs for APP, but they still have a *multi account that is just as undescendable as their primary main account. By not being able to trade for APP on either of their main accounts the only point in having the main *multi linked to the primary ascended account would be to trade for name change.

They will risk both accounts being descended at once which will help the argument against those having undescendable accounts and not be able to assist their ascended being from their main account, or they will ascend and be forced to play both accounts on both servers and still be descendable. They can influence their ascended beings from their main accounts, but only to the linked individual ascended account
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Sol
Forum Addict

hokiehomeboy wrote:Anyone active is already undescendable if they buy a pocketful of levels.

All this will do is allow people to not only use their *multi to power their primary main accounts, but give them 6 more MTs worth of APP to give to their primary ascended account.
Over a period of what? 3 years?
Even gnr for app for turns on ascended is limited.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

i agree a lot with hokie, if you merge them, you can't get app from mt's, or ascending, to keep from overpowering ur account, since it already has power, and since you already have an account started, and many who do this will probably already have a good power, on another note i think their should be a benifit besides only having to keep track of 1 ascended account, so maybe 1 or 2 more ats produced per turn on the ascended account if they chose to link.

on another note, the ones made should already have decent stats, like how the ones on main are, so that way they aren't easy pickings, and to promote those that want 2 ascended's to make it feasible.
things i propose for those choosing to have an ng ascended acc and not linking (and new players getting acc though ng route)
start on ppt
4 bill starting planet size
Cosmic Exploration Fleets 800,000
5 Q dmu for weapons, CS arming, unit placement, and getting some LF cache to restock with
2 k ats

Powerups:
Energy Attack Power Level 800
Energy Attack Skill 800
Energy Absorbtion Power 800
Energy Absorbtion Skill 800
Energy Repulsion Strength 800
Personal Constitution 800
Energy Flow Ability 800
Energy Channeling Skill 800
Maximum Natural Energy Capacity 850

Physical Realm Abilities
Outward Charisma 900
Production Capacity 1300
Physical Realm Attack Power 1300
Physical Realm Defence Strength 1300
Physical Realm Covert Capacity 1300
Physical Realm Assassin Prowess 1300

Command Star:
Command Star Details
Black Hole String Offense Strength 0
Black Hole String Maximum Strength 2,000,000
Energy Vortex Defense Strength 0
Energy Vortex Maximum Strength 1,500,000

on another note, if you chose to link, it means they are stuck that way, so if you ever decide to sell up, all 3 accounts would have to go as a set, you wont be able to just sell ng or just sell main since they would all be part of the same account
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

no, the concept behind NG was to give new players a chance to learn mechanics of game before they went into main realms.

the two should never been linked,

honestly the way this game is going you might as well give everyone massive accounts, with unlimited multis ("legit" and otherwise) and scripts thrown in. :smt091
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

So is this idea just moved to the scrap pile while more and more undescendable ToE-TuK undescendable accounts come about?
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Sol
Forum Addict

hokiehomeboy wrote:So is this idea just moved to the scrap pile while more and more undescendable ToE-TuK undescendable accounts come about?
Firstly, I have stuff to do (as per usual - exams in 4 weeks) so everything is on the 'scrap pile', secondly how does this suggestion 'fix'
more and more undescendable ToE-TuK undescendable accounts come about
?

Considering only 3 ish people care about the idea, I would say it's on the real scrap pile anyway :P
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sol
Forum Addict

yay or nay anyone?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Evilevi777
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Beast
ID: 69994
Alternate name(s): Levi, Evi

I like the idea of merging the two. Definitely needs some more thought put into it though. I agree with stopping ability to use MTs on APP, but I see no reason why ascensions shouldn't give APP? NG multi is only 3 off TUK anyways right?

Anyways, I'd like to see a few more ideas on this
ImageImage
Sol
Forum Addict

Nothing will probably be done regarding the APP, rates don't increase as more APP is gained and it's not a straight up injection. Just means they will wait even more time to get it all.

Haven't mentioned I don't think, but this will be permanent (once linked, cannot un-link) for the sake of consistency, descensions etc.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Would be a time saver, not having to log in, check and farm on 2 accounts.

Yet it comes with a lot of benefits. 2 sets of AT, 2 different accounts to fight from in wars, 2 different setups etc...

Would have to be a considerable benefit in 'merging' the 2 accounts, to be worth wanting.

Would also need to take into account the people who've just ascended (i.e a shell ) versus the people who've already put weeks, months of time into farming levels for their multi account.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Sol
Forum Addict

Caprila wrote:Would be a time saver, not having to log in, check and farm on 2 accounts.

Yet it comes with a lot of benefits. 2 sets of AT, 2 different accounts to fight from in wars, 2 different setups etc...

Would have to be a considerable benefit in 'merging' the 2 accounts, to be worth wanting.

Would also need to take into account the people who've just ascended (i.e a shell ) versus the people who've already put weeks, months of time into farming levels for their multi account.
2 sets of AT's yes, not attacking the same people (IP restrictions everywhere - including tournies with dual accounts), different set ups really only benefit the actual account at hand, not the group your fighting for (except TOC, then again if you want to have 2 x 3 bill TOC's than a 6 bill toc, be my guest :P - you strain your farms with two accounts).
You could split the accounts to a CER/TOC based ones, but the effects are still fairly local to the account.
Then again, how lazy will you be after a month from the linking? Would you even bother logging into both accounts to keep them up to scratch...or just pour time into your main one.

I think the pro's/con's are fairly balanced. People just need to decide what they want to do (and not what their alliance says :P ).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Maybe have it as a volunteer option like being able to descend your own account? I ascended my NG multi giving it an ascended account....now kinda regretting it lol.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Does it really make a difference other than a little APP which is redemable over a lengthy period of time and the fact you can have an Unknown account without have to worry about being descended on your noobie ascended account?

If that's the only advantage, I say, not worth the effort. There are a LOT more implementations that would be more worthwhile.

Add it to your list of things :-k
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

hokiehomeboy wrote:Anyone active is already undescendable if they buy a pocketful of levels.

They can keep giving this APP every single week and since anyone active is already undescendable I have to say this is a terrible idea.

The only suggestions I have to offer is that neither the main primary account or the main *multi account can trade MTs for APP, but they still have a *multi account that is just as undescendable as their primary main account. By not being able to trade for APP on either of their main accounts the only point in having the main *multi linked to the primary ascended account would be to trade for name change.

They will risk both accounts being descended at once which will help the argument against those having undescendable accounts and not be able to assist their ascended being from their main account, or they will ascend and be forced to play both accounts on both servers and still be descendable. They can influence their ascended beings from their main accounts, but only to the linked individual ascended account
People actually use MTs for APP? Well, I suppose if you don't play main

Return to “Suggestions”