fgjfhjtfkfutkul8ufuoliyoio8ioyiuiuimf7r56g56g7i7igve7gu

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: kynell v coyle

kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:lol u hit ppt straight away twice so im returning favour.

also I only had small defence on my multi as like I said im not using my multi in vendy, since my main been of ppt I had same size defences as u around 10trill-15trill whenever I been online playing.

and I doubt u farm more in a day than I do in a week seeing as I farm about 60trill or more a day.

and no mods will not close this topic until I ask for it to be closed, this topic will remain open until you promise to stay out of logs only then will this vendy end this is non negotiable [-X
No you haven't, you built a 1tril defense and 3 tril on your main, you haven't built a proper defense once. Secondly enough people will tell you I was off ptt when I massed you for nearly 3 hours. Also this vendy wont be ending so may as well close the thread. You cant play when im online so have fun trying ha
I know I cant play when ur online, I offered u many onliners your to scared to play u drop ppt early when im offline to mass me then u go bck on ppt again before I get on and even if its true u was of ppt for 3 hours wow good for u still as soon as I logged on u hit ppt again.

and I built 1 15trill defence on main and 2 10trill defences u took 2 of them while I was offline and u jumped to ppt this 3rd 1 I stuck up I still have it and I jumped to ppt now to give you a piece or ur own medicine, them 1trill and 3trill defences was on my multi which for the last time I will say I am not using in the vendy.

but if you don't want to fight me while we both online then that's fine by me I will play ur game and just hit you while offline but yes we both agree on that this vendy will not be ending until my very reasonable terms are met and no this thread will not be closed.

as for being defencless after my last big defence you took when u dropped ppt to mass me whilst i was offline then u jumped on ppt again I told you im not gonna build while ur on ppt again just so you can drop and snipe me again while im offline I said I will build as soon as your ppt drops which I have stuck up another defence the size you build.
Nope was off for 3 hours lol you logged on supposedly hours later ha
Massed you when your usually online, im pretty sure you just played dead.
You offered no onliners, im around now.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
kynell
Forum Irregular

~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:

also I only had small defence on my multi as like I said im not using my multi in vendy, since my main been of ppt I had same size defences as u around 10trill-15trill whenever I been online playing.

and I doubt u farm more in a day than I do in a week seeing as I farm about 60trill or more a day.

and no mods will not close this topic until I ask for it to be closed, this topic will remain open until you promise to stay out of logs only then will this vendy end this is non negotiable [-X
No you haven't, you built a 1tril defense and 3 tril on your main, you haven't built a proper defense once. Secondly enough people will tell you I was off ptt when I massed you for nearly 3 hours. Also this vendy wont be ending so may as well close the thread. You cant play when im online so have fun trying ha
I know I cant play when ur online, I offered u many onliners your to scared to play u drop ppt early when im offline to mass me then u go bck on ppt again before I get on and even if its true u was of ppt for 3 hours wow good for u still as soon as I logged on u hit ppt again.

and I built 1 15trill defence on main and 2 10trill defences u took 2 of them while I was offline and u jumped to ppt this 3rd 1 I stuck up I still have it and I jumped to ppt now to give you a piece or ur own medicine, them 1trill and 3trill defences was on my multi which for the last time I will say I am not using in the vendy.

but if you don't want to fight me while we both online then that's fine by me I will play ur game and just hit you while offline but yes we both agree on that this vendy will not be ending until my very reasonable terms are met and no this thread will not be closed.

as for being defencless after my last big defence you took when u dropped ppt to mass me whilst i was offline then u jumped on ppt again I told you im not gonna build while ur on ppt again just so you can drop and snipe me again while im offline I said I will build as soon as your ppt drops which I have stuck up another defence the size you build.
Nope was off for 3 hours lol
likwe I said doesn't matter how long u was of ppt for its the fact as soon as I got bck online you hit ppt and went offline, and im usually on a lot of time during the day however I have a life and still go to gym and see my gf etc plus I play my xbox a lot so just because I might be in my room doesn't mean im at the computer and just playing dead? who is silly enough to watch there 10trill defence drop and not bothered trying to repair that's probably the most stupid thing I heard you or any1 say lol.

and I offered many onliners ur excuses is same im at work so I offered you 1 on the day u said u had off u agreed then on the day you was offline and u was on ppt and ofc u would try and sound big man offering a onliner when u know I only hit ppt a few hours ago to protect my duals so cant play not that it matters coz if I had enough merlins to drop ppt early u would mysteriously be bus and have to serve customers again :smt043
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:

likwe I said doesn't matter how long u was of ppt for its the fact as soon as I got bck online you hit ppt and went offline, and im usually on a lot of time during the day however I have a life and still go to gym and see my gf etc plus I play my xbox a lot so just because I might be in my room doesn't mean im at the computer and just playing dead? who is silly enough to watch there 10trill defence drop and not bothered trying to repair that's probably the most stupid thing I heard you or any1 say lol.

and I offered many onliners ur excuses is same im at work so I offered you 1 on the day u said u had off u agreed then on the day you was offline and u was on ppt and ofc u would try and sound big man offering a onliner when u know I only hit ppt a few hours ago to protect my duals so cant play not that it matters coz if I had enough merlins to drop ppt early u would mysteriously be bus and have to serve customers again :smt043
Nope off today, come on off. Yes you would play dead, ive heard how you play off certain people and they seem to be right.
Some people work, we cant all lie around playing Xbox(Xbox sucks, PS4 all the way)

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
kynell
Forum Irregular

~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:

Nope off today, come on off. Yes you would play dead, ive heard how you play off certain people and they seem to be right.
Some people work, we cant all lie around playing Xbox(Xbox sucks, PS4 all the way)
well what you heard is stupid enough and you must be even more stupid to believe it no1 would sit and watch there stats get stripped away not even a new player who doesn't know hw to play the game would still atleast repair, I hear from certain people that your a coward I was never one to judge until I had the chance to see for myself altho now I see there right.

and like I said not the only thing I do is play this game and xbox I have a gf and go to gym and other social life which I don't need to explain to you, and xbox,play station and PC none of it matters I got the xbox of a friend for free couple days ago and got the new GTA for free so been playing that a lot now :-D
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:

well what you heard is stupid enough and you must be even more stupid to believe it no1 would sit and watch there stats get stripped away not even a new player who doesn't know hw to play the game would still atleast repair, I hear from certain people that your a coward I was never one to judge until I had the chance to see for myself altho now I see there right.

and like I said not the only thing I do is play this game and xbox I have a gf and go to gym and other social life which I don't need to explain to you, and xbox,play station and PC none of it matters I got the xbox of a friend for free couple days ago and got the new GTA for free so been playing that a lot now :-D
:smt043

Vicarious
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: SISU
ID: 1972520

Coyle you need to mass this guy already I'm taking offence as a fellow Dubliner...
Dark Hero Siggies:
Spoiler
Dark Hero says:
i ****** up with cough syrup once
never doing that again
it had sorbitol in it which basically means... instant diarrhoea
plus we were drinking at the same time which meant instant passing out
now put them both together....

Dark Hero says:
there is only 362 days in the year

Vicariously Dark Hero 10,000,000 Naquadah 5,800,000,000,000 Naquadah Jan 08, 2012, 11:11 am Completed.
GrizzZzzly siggies:
Spoiler
GrizzZzzly says:
ya but i mainly watch it cos he's hawt
Da Vinci siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
well was in the shower
thought why not time to spair
i can multi task
then he started saying
"bend over pick up the soap"
Lord of Destruction siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
guys
first 1 to reply wins 1t
omg..
not even loid
ppt misser
1t out
1.5t def
omg

Tom just sent you a nudge.

Andy says:
LoD $$$
™Lord Of DestructiOn says:
??
Andy says:
lol
Tom says:
lmaoi

Tom says:
lol my friend from college has sex with his cousin while his m8 watched from a tree
~NAME~ Siggies:
Spoiler
zakb3 says:
i love you <3
Jokerz Siggies:
Spoiler
peter says:
Rocky?
Andy says:
andy
peter says:
andy?
Andy says:
Vicariously
peter says:
ahh
Brothers siggies:
Spoiler
wnpll20@googlemail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
guild stats whats left whilst i wsa ndruun
druk
drunky
drnk
drunkl
drunk
FM siggies:
Spoiler
FM says:
I once went out...and started drinking the next day as well...
and I went crazy
I don't remember anything about the evening...
I woke up in my mates new house...new carpet...the works...
There was a little turd on the floor
Tom says:
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
FM says:
and on my ass

FM says:
Maybe you think slower then you type?
So you do stuff phonetically
Like a tard
Tom says:
mby u should shut up
Random Siggies:
Spoiler
vintage says:
come on andy do it
do it!
do
it
!

Andy says:
Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 2005293 5750/5750
Defense
vintage says:
he did it :O
damn you :O

Alexander Newman says
your a tard //
Andy Barrell says
FS ******* Special
Alexander Newman says
TL **Filtered** Lemmings
Andy Barrell says
FS Forgotten Socks
Alexander Newman says
TL Twerp Sauce
Andy Barrell says
FAIL
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Coyle why're you so afraid of onliners. :razz:
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

I offend, i'm offensive, my living is an offence

I suck at onliners Daku :smt050

kynell
Forum Irregular

11trill defence gone
about 17m spies gone
and bout 15m strike weps sabbed out couldn't take more coz dam nox

I left you with a war set coz I know you cant cope without catching me offline or without a war set :-D
xDaku
Forum Addict

Shots fired.

Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
kynell
Forum Irregular

xDaku wrote:Shots fired.

WTH that pic is just wrong lol
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

Removed everything you had Meh.

Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer

Oh god yall are kissing now Coyle...jeez is that why that pic got posted :P

Good luck mate
'It is Good that War is so Terrible or we might grow fond of it!'
Old Name (Lord of the Goauld)
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:Shots fired.

I just wacked one out to that, night made

Thanks Daku <3

xDaku
Forum Addict

Glad you find me so pretty <3
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler